SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Joshus Abu, The 5 Western Unions, and The 2 Gremlins......

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Adventures of Billy Lumberg:
The Joshus Abu Files

By Rookie303

Good old Joshus Abu. He was a very kind soul of 65 years, with a wonderful family. Where did he go wrong? Let�s follow Billy into another one of his endeavors into the mind of a Mugu�����.

This is the initial letter that Joshus Abu sent to my inbox:

Quote:
Joshus Abu:

Dear ,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

I am Major General Joshus Abu(rtd),an ex-member of the provisional Ruling
Council (PRC) OF Nigeria during the late General Sani Abacha Government.
By virtue of my position was able to lodge the sum of twenty-five million
Usdollars (US$25,000,000.00) into an account with CBN in Nigeria in 1998.

When I consulted my contact at the chamber of commerce and request for
an authentic person with whom I can do a business with, he then gave me
your contact as a responsible person.My wish is that you will help me
transfer this fund into your account abroad. Every strategy for this transaction
has been concluded.

When this fund is successfully transferred,30% of it will go to you,60%for
me and 10% for expenses to be incurred during this transactions.

However, any expenses(if any) by you,that might crop up in lieu of this
transaction will be deducted from the money and given back to you immediately
the balance will be shared as stated above.

However,since the inception of the civilian regime in Nigeria,we the ex-military
rulers are being monitored.

Please,I would want this transaction to be highly confidential as my intergrity
is as stake.Bearing in mind that I put in 30years in service before I was
retired.

If you do accept my request for assistance,please kindly write me and notify
me of your interest together with your fax number(confidential)and phone
number(private)for immediate actions.

Your urgent reply is highly needed.

Thanks in anticipation.

Yours faithfully.

MAJOR General Joshus Abu(rtd).

Quote:
Billy Lumberg:

Dear Joshus Abu,
I have received your email, and I am not sure if it was intended for me. You sent it to a completely different email addy, but I got it. I have read your letter, and I was quite stricken to say the least. I am more than willing to provide any assistance that you may need from here and beyond. If you are willing to work with me, I am more than willing to work with you. Please respond, I am looking forward to it. Thank you.
-Billy Lumberg

Quote:
Joshus Abu:

Dear Billy,

Thanks for your mail, now that you are ready to work with me to secure this money. I have to explain this deal to you so that you will understand it very well.
This fund is an overinvoiced that i did when i was the chairman of contract payment committe here in Nigeria and the original contractor have recieved his money remaining this over invoiced that i did at the tune of $25M and this fund is deposited in the Central Bank of Nigeria,ever since then i have been looking for a forieng partner whom i will present as a contractor here that his money have not be paid for a long time.In this deal, you are to be know as the beneficary of this fund while, am your agent here, but it is only me and you that know that this is an overinovice that i did ok.
Now, this deal is base on trust and understanding then steady communication both on mails and phone calls,right now, i have my contacts in every department where we will get approval for the release of this fund, I have set the ground for the smooth ransfer of this fund ,what i need is your word of trust and understanding so that we will move ahead. In this transfer the services of a lawyer is needed to help us get all the documentation of the transfer of this fund legally so that your bank and goverment will know that it is a clear money because this fund have to be covered with documents like drug free and terrisom certificates ok.
This transfer needs the following information from you:
Your full and address
Your telephone and fax numbers mobile included for easy communication
Your banking information for the transfer of this fund, banking information includes the bank name and address, account number, routing number, swift code if any.
Now Mr Billy, in this deal, i have set the percentage in this form
10% for expenses that both of us will encure during the course of this transfer and this expenese money will be refunded back to each one of us at the volume of it when this fund is tarnsfered into your account.
30% for you
60% for me
Again when this fund is transfered , you will still assist me in investing my own share of this fund in your country at any area of good profit earning business.
Mr Billy, right now, you have to explain yourself to me and let me know your level of trustworthness.Are you married,your age,what kind of work are you doing and can your account carry such big amount of money ??these questions are good to be answered ok.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THIS TRANSFER WILL BE TREATED WITH HIGH CONFIDENTILITY TILL THIS FUND IS PAID INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, DO NOT DISCLOSE THIS DEAL TO ANY BODY NOW OK, AND IF YOU RECIEVED ANY CALL OR MAIL IN REGARDS TO THIS TRANSFER, DO GET BACK TO ME FIRST BEFORE REPLYING OR ANSWERING SUCH CALL OK,SO THAT WE DON'T MAKE MISTAKES .
PLEASE ALL CORRESPONDENCE TOWARDS THIS TRANSFER WILL BE SEND THROUGH HIS EMAIL ADDRESS joshus_abu @yahoo.com
Onec again, thanks for your mail and looking forward hearing from you soonest.

Regards,

Joshus Abu (rtd)

*What a deal. I�ll take 30% for no work at all*

Quote:
Billy Lumberg:

Dear Joshus,
I appreciate your prompt reply. If I did not know any better, I would think that your computer was self-rectumly inserted. I am also appreciating your sense of urgency. I am a man of much success, and I can appreciate a straight forward man of business. However, before we proceed, I would like to get to know a little more. I have made millions in my line of work, and I have never done business with a person just based on emails. So in your reply email, I would like you to describe yourself a little more, and also send me a picture of yourself. Upon receiving this, I will reply back with the same. Then we shall make up for lost time at a rapid pace and indulge in the good life. I will have a live-in hooker and a man servant when I get this money. I am a single guy, so I have no other responsibilities such as a wife and/or any kids. God forbid, my having children, I don't see myself as being a good Father, I feel that I am just too busy. But I always have time for a roll in the hay with a good hooker. So please reply soon, and we will proceed. Thank you.
-Billy

Quote:
Joshus Abu:
Dear Billy,
Thanks for your mail, I appericate your striaght forwardness in your mail.Well I am Joshus Abu,a Nigerian, from the northern part, reitred military personall at the rank of a Major General, married with three kids(daughters) age is 65yrs,am a chirstian,presently am runing an NGO(Non Govermental Organisation) called SAVE A SOUL, our main objectives is looking after the less pervilaged in the community(motherless babies, handicaps,etc),so that is what am doing now .
Now, on your mail, you made me to understand that you are still unmarried, but you did not tell me your age and kind of work,do let me yourself better too.
Once again, it is nice knowing you for this transfer but what i have to let you know is that God have brought us together for this transfer and we will make it work within the short time of it.
Now, on this deal, you have the information ,that is requested for the securing and ransfering of this fund to your account.
Find attached is my family Picture,so do send me your own picture and he information so that by monday i will be meeting with the lawyer whom will help us in securing the documentation legally here and making sure that all goes well.
Regards,
Joshus Abu (rtd)

*What does he think that Billy is retarded? 65 years old my ass. How old was he when he started having kids? Like 50? His wife sure looks happy though, doesn�t she? How could she be unhappy? She�s married to a retired Major General that has come out of retirement to pursue the art of Mugu*

Quote:
Billy Lumberg:

Hello Joshus-
Thank you for the kind words. I am single, and I am happy. I am also a man of my word. I am 44 years old, and I own a chain of Gentleman's Clubs, aptly named The Bada Bing. I also have much respect for what you do, Save A Soul. That sounds like a selfless act, but a great concept nonetheless. My full information is as follows:

William Peter Gibbons Lumberg, Esq.
1169 Avenue of The Lushes
Beverly Hills, CA 90210 USA
206-666-4072- Phone/FAX

Banking Info:
Best Western Banking Inc.
Account#: 906675455
Routing#: 607065159
Banking Telephone Info: 1-800-528-1234
Account Representative: Jeff Spicoli

Hopefully this is all that you need at this time. I am enclosing a picture of myself. Take care, and let me know what's up.
-Billy

*The phone number for �Best Western Banking Inc.� is actually that of Best Western Hotels Worldwide Reservations*

*Lumberg. Billy Lumberg*

Quote:
Joshus Abu:
Dear Billy,
Thanks for the mail, all the information is gotten with your picture.
Right now, as i told you in my last mail that i will be meeting with the lawyer on monday whom will assists us in getting all the documetation for this transfer legally, then in the meeting i will talk with the lawyer on the modeilites of this transfer,so that he will explained to me.In the modeilites, i will ask the lawyer the peroid for this transfer will take for this fund to be in your account, i can remember that the first time i met with the lawyer, he told me that with our coperation that this transfer will take two working weeks for this money to be transfered into your account, because he (lawyer) have been in such business of securing contractors payment from Central Bank of Nigeria for 15yrs now.In my meeting with the lawyer on monday, i will know how much is his fees for the services and then we will know how to pay him.Then i will call and mail you the out come of the meeting with the lawyer on monday.
Please i will like to know,if you have a mobile phone where you can be reach anytime of the day because of the time difference between your country and my country,if not then when are you always at the number you gave me, this is because both of us will be in steady communication.
Please again do remember that you have to treat this transaction with high confidentility till the money enter your account and if there is any mail or call in connection to this transfer that is send to you, do not reply the mail or call, let me know it first so that i will give you instructions on how to follow up that mail or call, this is important, to avoid giving out information to unwanted person inorder not to divert our fund ok.
Meanwhile, in your mail, you made me to understand that you own a club, that is a nice business and i will like you also to start looking into investment plans for me so that when this fund is paid into your account,you will assist me in investing my own share of this fund.
Onec again thanks for your mail and Stay Bless
Regards,
Joshus Abu (rtd)

Quote:
Billy Lumberg:

Dear Joshus,
Good to hear from you. First off, I am excited to see that you are staying on top of the modalities of our transaction. Next, I am sorry to say that currently in Orange County it's illegal to have a cell phone. Governor Arnold Schwarzenpecker has banned them indefinitely until at least the upcoming elections in November. He banned them because there have been too many accidents occurring when people drive and talk at the same time. So I will not use mine anymore, because it's illegal, and I don't want to risk anything for sake of this transaction. I hope that you understand. Just call me on my private and secure phone/fax line. Here is my number again: 206-666-4072. If I don't answer, leave me a message or send me a fax. I check for both very often when I am not around. To answer your next question, there are many businesses in America that yield insane dividends. To name a couple of hot ones, the first one would have to be Crystal Meth Labs, LLC. They are based out of a desert in the middle of Nevada. Everyone that I have talked to that uses their product claims to be very happy with it, and they also say that they can clean their house in a quarter of the time. Another great company would be Kevorkian Assistance, Inc. Dr. Jack Kevorkian has patented a product that helps sick people and invalids reach complete consciousness. Forever. Dr. Jack Kevorkian is a risk taker in all of his endeavors, and his clients seem to be happy. They always end up going away with a smile on their face. He pulls the plug for his clients faster than you can say, "Oops, I've crapped my pants". I think that the going price for Crystal Meth Labs, LLC. is about $160 (One Hundred Sixty) USD per eight ball share, and I think that Kevorkian Assistance, Inc. is around $5,000 (Five Thousand) USD per client share. But we will cross those bridges when you come to them. For now, I have to go. I have to go and buy a new Chinese Swing/Harness Basket for the VIP Room at one of the Bada Bings. Keep me up to speed on any of the unfolding modalities of our transaction. I look forward to your replies. Thanks.
-Billy

Quote:
Joshus Abu:

Dear Billy,

How are you today? It is a nice day today here because i had a very interesting meeting with the lawyer. First let me explain to you, whom is the lawyer:

Barrister Coker Willaims (SAN), he is a senoir advocate of Nigeria and have been practising for 25yrs now and have been attached to central bank of Nigeria in helping foreign contractor in getting they payment transfered for 15yrs now,so he is able to help us get thsi fund transfer.

In my meeting with him, he made me to understand that with our co-operation that it will take him two working weeks for this fund to be transfered to your account.Then i went ahead to asked him the stages, he told me that he will re-register you again with cooperate affairs commission here, because your file is not visible that he have to make it visible and then move ahead with it to secure the neeccsary documentations and approvals for this fund,all these documents, approvals and certificates that will be obtain inconnection to this transfer will bear your name and address, knowing that you are the contractor and beneficary of this fund, do remember that the lawyer does not know that you did not do this contractor because i told him that you have done this contract for yrs now and your payment is delayed,so he told me that he will check with the names in payment delayed,to find out if your name is there, but that side, i have covered it because then you send me your information, i have to use it to fit into the space,so when he will go there, he will definitly get your name and information ok.like i said in my last mail that am in the setting of the modelilites of this transfer, and all these have taken me some money for it to be there now.

Well, the lawyer is now with your information which he told me that he will move immediatley to make sure that your name is there before, he commence work.

Then we talked about his charges, he told me that his charge is $30,000.00 and that we have to pay him completly, well, i see reasons with him but i have to make him understand that right now that we are short of money and that you can not afford to pay him that money all now,so after a long dilberation, we come to a point that he agrees to take half of his charge which is $15,000.00,then he will be waiting for his money, and i promise him that i will come up with it .then the balance will be paid to him when this fund is paid into your account.

Right now, Billy, i want to ask you to help me in paying this half payment of the lawyer's fees, knowing that all the money that both of us will spent will be refunded back to us when this fund is transfered into your account.

SO, i will call you on phone and then we talk better.Expecting your reply soonest.

Stay Bless and Have a nice day

Regards,

Joshus Abu (rtd)
my phone is 234-804-734-442

Quote:
Billy Lumberg:

Dear Joshus,
Good work. I am happy to hear that all of the modalities are in working order with the Lawyer. That is great news. I am having a lousy day thus far. I had our weekly all staff meeting at the Bad Bing, and I found out that 3 of our best dancers have all contracted the same strain, probably from my Director of Security, Bruno. He is always dipping his pen in my ink, and I am not a happy camper right now. So, after taking my 3 skeezers to the Doctor, he told me that all three of them are infected with Loopus. So, Bruno is going to hear it from me. I'll enclose a picture of Bruno, considering that he is my personal protection. If anybody decides to mess with me, Bruno takes care of them. If anyone refuses to obey demands, Brutus ensures that they end up in a wheelchair, and that they can spend the rest of their days eating with a straw. Need a job done? Call Bruno. Need 3 of your best bitches infected and riddled with disease? Call Bruno. Okay, sorry, I am rambling, and am sure that you couldn't give 2 craps about that. Back to the transaction. I am more than willing to help out however much money we need to get. Money is not a problem. I could care less about $15,000 (Fifteen Thousand) USD, that's a drop in the bucket. So you have my cooperation as far any amount of money goes. I can assure you of that. Now, next on to calling me. I got your messages. The first one that I got from you sounded okay, however, it is hard to hear your words. The second message that I got from you I couldn't even hear. I want to try and call you, but today is a bad day. Don't worry about a thing because we don't have to call one another at this minute, so sit tight. All of our exchanges can be done via email. Do you remember that I told you that cellular phones are illegal in Orange County, CA? Well they still are, and I am not going to take mine out and use it, that would be something that a dumbass would do. So email works great. You have my total cooperation in this, 100%. Don't worry though, we'll get this cash sooner than you think. Attached is a picture of Bruno. Take care, looking forward to your reply. Thank you.
-Billy

*This is Bruno. It looks like Glenn Danzig. He gets that a lot*

Quote:
Joshus Abu:
Dear Billy,
Plsease take it easy with Bruno so as not to fall into big mess.
As regards the previous mail i sent to you,i have used the information you gave in all the required positions and a good news from the Lawyer is that a smooth process is going right now.
He even went to those departments this morning in perfect contrrol of his job and came back to me ,confirming that your name appeared in all tha places in quition.
Remember that this kind of job is very expensive,i have spent alot of money so far to achieve this but not worry becuase it is smooth and fine project.
My dear friend,what the Lawyer need now is to have a reasonable amount of money for him to process the job.Therefore,get back to me in order to offset the bill.I need to if you can be able to pay it up immediately so as to meet the Lawyer and pick the name which you will use in paying through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.This payment must be direct to him to avoid delay.
My dear friend,this is very important becuase we have to treat it with the urgency it requires.If we are not able to meet up in good time,he might redirect his focus in other jobs that demands urgency like our own.therefore,try your posible best to get back to me.
Please tell me when you will be around your telephone so that i can call you for us to talk or better still give a call any time today.
I am waitin for you responce soonest.
Thanks,
Joshus Abu(rtd).

Quote:
Billy Lumberg:

Dear Joshus,
Thanks for your speedy replies, it helps matters move along at a steady pace. Unfortunately, I am not going to be around my phone today. I have way too much going on, hence it's 4:13am where I live, and I have to get going. I will make sure that I take it easy with Bruno. Let's just hope that Bruno takes it easy with Bruno. Do you know what I mean? He knows that I am stressed, and he has no problem helping me take care of my problems. But it is hard to get through to him because he is very thick headed. Sometimes, he just doesn't pay attention, and it convinces me that he only knows how to do two things in life: beat people within an inch of their lives with whatever means possible, and boff my dancers until they carry more diseases than a free clinic. So by now I hope that you get my point. So, back to what I was saying first, I won't be near my phone today because I will just be having an insane day. Besides, when I'm stressed out like I am now, I am not much of a pleasure to talk to anyway. My roids flare up like it's the Fourth of July, and to top it all off, I become impotent. That's right, I couldn't get it up even if I visualized the entire cast of The Golden Girls in a raging romp of rug-munching. As far as the modalities of the Western Union Money Transfer, that will work out fine. Just let me know how much to send, where to send it, and who is picking it up. Remember, I said that money is no object, so don't be afraid to lay it on me. I also feel inclined to buy yourself and the lawyer gifts for going to so much trouble. I will happily get you guys each something very nice. Got any ideas? I suck at thinking of gifts for people. So give me an idea of what you would like, and consider it yours. I'll send Bruno out to pick up your gifts first thing, and I'll ship them personally. So also email me the address of where you would like the gifts sent. Well, I have to go now. It's time to start the beginning of my day. Get back to me soon, please. Thanks.
-Billy

Quote:
Joshus Abu:
DEAR BILLY,
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY.
I THINK I HAVE UNDERSTOOD YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH BRUNO. I PRAY HE HOLDS YOU WELL FOR YOUR BETTERMENT.
I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED THE LAWYER HAVING READ YOUR MAIL.WE DISCUASED AT LENGHT.HE IS VERY PLEASED TO HAVE LEARNT OF YOUR KIND GESTURE.HE TOO WAS HAPPY TO NOTE THAT YOU A MAN THAT PURSUE TRANSACTION WITH ADMIRABLE SPEED.
NOW,THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO MAKE THAT PAYMENT OF$15,000.00 FOR HIM TO PROCESS THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.THE REMAINING $15,000.00 WILL BE PAID TO HIM AFTRER RECEIVING THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
THE LAWYER HAS GIVEN ME THIS NAME FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE WESTERN UNION :
MR NNAMDI MADUEKE AND MUODOZIE LILIAN UZOAMAKA .
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
QUETION-COLOUR OF THE CAR
ANSWER-RED.
THESE ARE THE NAMES OF THE LAWYERS STAFF.
THE ADDRESS FOR THE GIFT IS.
26 MARTINS STREET,
EKO-LAGOS,
NIGERIA.
THE MOMENT I RECEIVE THE INFORMATION OF THE WESTERN UNION,I WILL QUICKLY PASS IT ON TO THE LAWYER FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION.
FOR THE GIFT,WHATEVER YOU ARE ABLE TO SEND TO US IS OKAY.
WE ARE MATURED MEN OF PROVEN PERSONALITY.
IT WIL BE VERY SOUND IN ACTION IF YOU CAN TRY TO GET BACK TO ME TODAY WITH THESE RESULTS IN ORDER TO FINISH THIS TRANSACTION WITHIN THE STIPULATED TIME.
THANKS,
JOSHUS ABU(rtd)
Joshus Abu:
Dear Billy,
i want to remind this to you.if you go to western union office to send this money and they asked you why ,just tell them that you are sending it to a friend who will help you to buy african wears.this is very important.
waiting to hear from you soonest.
JOSHUA ABU(RTD)

*He�s an anxious man. Two emails within 10 minutes of one another. So, he wants $15,000.00 to Western Union? Coming right up*

Quote:
Billy Lumberg:

Dear Joshus,
I am happy to say that I have received your emails, and the contents were very well noted. Since you have given me the decision as to what gifts to get for you and the lawyer, I guess I'll just surprise you. I will however give you some hints, though. Here are a few hints:

1.) They are a mode of transportation.
2.) They were converted into a limo in the movie 'Wayne's World'.
3.) The bitches love them.

*Can you guess what I�ve bought for them? Hint: They can get to the Western Union faster from now on*

Quote:
Those are all of the hints that you get, for now. You will like your gifts, I promise. Now we�ll talk about the money. Stop drooling, the money is in Lagos. After talking at length with my famous importer/exporter friend, Pablo Escobar, he told me that if I was going to send a sum of money larger than $3,000 (Three Thousand) USD, it would definitely be a better idea to send the money in increments, instead of all at once. So I took the liberty upon myself to send it in increments, not to draw attention. So, I have been at banks and several Western Unions today sending you $3,000 (Three Thousand) USD sums of money. Bruno even thought of the idea to do 5 payments @ $3,000 (Three Thousand) USD each. Wow, good for Bruno! He did math without his book, and in his head, too. That amazes me. He learned just last week how to tell time without having to use his Judy Clock. Whatever, anyway, I also decided that if I am sending such a large sum of money, that the test questions and passcodes should be different, too. I also noticed that I think that the lawyer said to send it to two names?! Okay, since I trust you Joshus, this did not set off my bullshit detector. So I went on to the Western Union website and checked locations in Lagos, Nigeria. Damn, there are a lot of them. Since I thought that your country of Nigeria and village of Lagos are pretty small in size, I picked five Western Union locations at random. Below you will see exactly which ones. I also took it upon myself to send each one of the intended recipients to all different locations. I figured that that would conserve time. And lastly, don't worry about my cover. If anyone asked me any funny questions, I told them that I was buying $3,000 (Three Thousand) USD worth of toys for the Bada Bing Gentleman's Club. Actually, someone did ask me a funny question. They asked me why I was sending it to Nigeria. I told them that the residents of Lagos produce fabulous products, such as 18" Double-Headed Dildo Dongs, The Monster-Gag (a ball-gag with a rubber ball the size of a softball), and an aloe vera based lubricant, aptly called, "Aloe Joe, Where'd My Fist Go?" Then they understood. Regardless, Bruno was there with me, so I wasn't too worried. I'm sorry for rambling, I am just in such a great mood, as I feel like we are really helping each other. Here's the Western Union Money Transfer information:

BANK OF THE NORTH LTD (234) (01) 2204391
ALONG MURTALA MOHAMMED WAY
LOKOJA , LAGOS
Control Number: 8745169818
Test Question: Do I toss a good salad?
Test Answer: Ask my Father
Recpient's Name: Mr. Nnamdi Madueke

COCONUT BRANCH
36 APAPA OSHODI EXSPRESSWAY (234) (01) 3209565
LAGOS ISLAND , LAGOS
Control Number: 3280954232
Test Question: Who is your Daddy, and what does he do?
Test Answer: Detective John Kimble, and he's a cop you idiot
Recipient's Name: Muodozie Lilian Uzoakama

OCEANIC BANK
UNIPETROL PLAZA UNIPETROL STATION (234) (01) 2705027
MARINA LAGOS ISLAND
LAGOS , LAGOS
Control Number: 4872235677
Test Question: Who do you think you are?
Test Answer: Mr. Big Stuff
Recipient's Name: Mr. Nnamdi Madueke

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
OSHODI - MILE 2 EXPRESS WAY BRANCH (234) (01) 2640498
OSHODI - MILE 2
LAGOS , LAGOS
Control Number: 6539427880
Test Question: What's your favorite movie?
Test Answer: In and Out of Africa
Recipient's Name: Muodozie Lilian Uzoamaka

CONTINENTAL TRUST BANK LTD.
19, ADEYEMO ALAKIJA STREET (234) (01) 4616646
VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS , LAGOS
Control Number: 3070752594
Test Question: Where do you want to go tonight?
Test Answer: The Sizzler
Recipient's Name: Mr. Nnamdi Madueke

Each one of the following Western Unions has $3,000 (Three Thousand) USD waiting to be picked up. As soon as each transaction is complete, Western Union will send me an email confirming that they were picked up and verified. I would like you to email me back as soon as the money has been placed into your possession. I am out of the office for the remainder of today, and into tomorrow. So email is the only mode of communication. I am looking forward to your reply, and from there we'll make further plans for my arrival into Nigeria. Take care, and good day.
Sincerely,
Billy Lumberg

*Did you guess an AMC Gremlin? If so, pat yourself on the back*

This was Billy's Gift:

This was Barrister Coker Williams' Gift:

*No More Replies After That Shocked *
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic