SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick childrens scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had this arrive in my mailbox.

Quote:

Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:39:38 +0100
Subject: FROM FACING AFRICA
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_Part_617_9479294.1169649578975"

Good Day Sir/Madam,
Please permit me to bring your attention to this illness called Noma. Noma
(cancrum oris) is an acute and ravaging gangrenous infection affecting the
face. The victims of Noma are mainly young children caught in a vicious
circle of extreme poverty and chronic malnutrition.

Noma begins with ulcers in the mouth. If the condition is detected in the
early stage, progression can be prevented with the use of common antibiotics
and immediate nutritional rehabilitation. If left untreated, as happens in
most cases, the ulcers progress to Noma at an alarming pace. The next stage
is extremely painful when the cheeks or lips begin to swell and the victim's
general condition deteriorates. Within a few days, the swelling increases
and a blackish furrow appears and the gangrenous process sets in and, after
the scab falls away and a gaping hole is left in the face. It is estimated
that the mortality rate reaches up to an alarming 90%.

Survivors, those whose pitiful faces can be seen on these pages, can
arguably be described as the fortunate ones. However, their lives will never
be the same and they will suffer three main afflictions - facial
disfigurement, functional impairment and social outcast.

The scar tissue restricts jaw movement and a child who survives is unlikely
ever to be able to speak or eat normally again. In infancy, some children
lose their lips and soon die of starvation, as they are unable to
breast-feed.

The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates an annual incidence of 500,000
victims world-wide. This means that around 450,000 children aged between
infancy and puberty will die each year, mainly in sub-Saharan countries from
Senegal to Ethiopia, a region also known as "the Noma belt". To this
development i am asking you to join the fight against Noma.Now, we have
5,000 children waiting to undergo this surgery at the cost of 1,000euro per
Child. Please in any way that you can help a child to undergo this surgery
will be appreciated.

if your interested in helping this children Please provide me with:

1.Your Name..............

2.Your Location.........

3.Your phone Number with international dialing code..........

I await your Reply.

Best regards
Allen Robert
Assistant Director Facing Africa.

It had some sick photos attached that were of little children with awful deformities.
Does anyone want to bait this sicko, and why would a large charity organisation use gmail?

* edit * I just googled Facing Africa and the website is .org and the photos of the children are there. Evil or Very Mad

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are no words strong enough in english to voice my contempt, and the only ones that come close, are not fit to be said on this forum Evil or Very Mad

Well first, Im gonna take out my rage by abusing a lads Ive been talking to, and once im in a better mood, Ill definatley bait this... disgusting animal.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find scamming repulsive in any form - when it actually hurts charities trying to do good work on their own continent, and cause kind hearted people to question whether it is worthwhile contributing through their corrupt activities -then it is quite repulsive.

and I will be going in like a guided missile with a specially crafted modality for them.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I paid a visit to the real website and it is quite shocking to see what the kids are suffering. Obviously no bait can involve them or the charity in any way so I'll run my girl pretty straight, with less mangled English, to organise celebrity charity dinner parties, and a group of celebrities wanting to go out and hand the cheque over to the scammers in person.

These people deserve a lot of serious baiter attention.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We had to deal with scum using noma as his scam back about a year ago. Can you check the headers and see if they match the guy we baited back in this thread?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the header here.

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtp8.hushmail.com (smtp8.hushmail.com [65.39.178.145])
by imap5.hushmail.com (Cyrus v2.2.12-Invoca-RPM-2.2.12-3.RHEL4.1) with LMTPA;
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 06:41:49 -0800
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
Received: from qb-out-0506.google.com (qb-out-0506.google.com [72.14.204.234])
by smtp8.hushmail.com (Postfix) with ESMTP
for <[email protected]>; Wed, 24 Jan 2007 06:40:54 -0800 (PST)
Received: by qb-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id f11so46941qba
for <xxxxxhushmail.com>; Wed, 24 Jan 2007 06:40:46 -0800 (PST)
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=beta;
h=received:message-id:date:from:subject:mime-version:content-type;
b=ATPDAVfP8QTWgypU/gw/Q3G3VM/wQg9eR5pMHFX+j+WijS0nosf
rjwxh/WNLYXjvwFTFIRrvIw5w8Kw5la4tHBTvp882Hekazj
S/KiWjYfAOWHJ1Q7/cSfcHTQtRCXrwR37ycTgnM8tJZ88p09Nt1j+
GCNSS0qR7fKzpvYhzTcg=
Received: by 10.114.12.9 with SMTP id 9mr28012wal.1169649579102;
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 06:39:39 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.114.174.12 with HTTP; Wed, 24 Jan 2007 06:39:38 -0800 (PST)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:39:38 +0100
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_Part_617_9479294.1169649578975"

I am so glad that you guys are going to give this creep heaps. I would but I don't think I am able to slap as hard as he deserves.
Go get him, and get him again from me. Evil or Very Mad

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry - it's got my blood bubbling. My e-mails gone - very straight - no funnies.

The tricky thing is to avoid using the real charities name in any way - or do anything to discredit their name or work - and not to ask for anything that may cause them to use children in any photos or baiting - but you may have to accept they will do this no matter how hard you try to avoid it. They clearly have no scruples whatsoever.

If I could get them to tattoo "I am human excrement" across their foreheads it would be a job well done.

Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am thinking if I should contact the actual proper charity to advise them about this email so that they can put a note on their website. I would hate for anyone to google the site like I did and find it is an actual charity and maybe fall for this scam. Would it be better to get a moderator to do it?
I despise these scum that latch on to things like this. Mad Mad

wayne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Type in "noma hospital" on Google and see what you get Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in. Just e-mailed the scumbag.

Using other peoples misery for ill gotten gains is sick beyond belief. Hopefully, what goes around, comes around.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bella - there is a warning on their website and the last time this scam erupted the Mods contacted the real charity

Reading the last thread the point was made that it is pointless to close down the addy these scams are coming from as they'll just open up a new account in seconds. It's just a matter of doing some special baiter magic on this scammer.

Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hopefully, what goes around, comes around.

Thats right Tommo! if you are a slimy scrupless #$%^head scammer, then chances are you will find yourself being baited by people who will take a great interest in seeing you suffer.

now THATS what i call karma! Twisted Evil

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
wayne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Reading the last thread the point was made that it is pointless to close down the addy these scams are coming from as they'll just open up a new account in seconds.

Embarassed I was young and naive at the time. I'd advise everyone to play it straight with this one. No funny names and no "First I need you to tattoo your ass" first emails to the scammer. Post up all the info you have as it goes along as well.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This isn't the first time the scum used Noma to raise money for their own criminal ends. The charities, united in the International Board of Noma foundations, which raise funds to care for these children, are well aware of this type of scam. Take, for instance, the website of the Noma Hospital in Sokoto, Nigeria, www.nomahospital.org. (Affiliated with Facing Africa.) The hospital has the following warning on its website:
Quote:
WARNING
Criminals try to collect money abusing the name of the Noma Children Hospital.
If you think that you once met people without respect. There is always a superlative degree. Some creepy people even tries to get rich at the cost of the sick and poorest in this world.
HOW LOW CAN YOU GO !
Please do not react on the mail addresses in mailings as they were send to you like the example beside.
We will never ask money from you in this way !!
NOTE: We try to prevent that they interfeer in our work but they operate with unidentified mailaddresses but we already tracked their computers IP-addresses. So recently we made police announcents at EUROPOL and INTERPOL and they start investigations on this criminal activities. It is just a matter of time now.

International Board of Noma Foundations.

The website www.nonoma.org also carries a warning which is not be missed.

@Bella: It's a good idea to forward your mail including headers to the Facing Africa website and ask them to put a warning on their site like the one on the Noma Hospital site. And, of course, try to make this fake Allen Robert's life as miserable as you can by baiting the living daylight out of him. The ^%#^%#!!!!! Twisted Evil

And, on another note, Noma IS real, it IS a dreadful disease and money IS needed to help these kids. Please feel free to donate to any of the charities on this page: <a href="http://www.nomahospital.org/00000094b5013d748/index.html"> CLICK! </a>

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like the one that Shiver posted where the elderly woman was threatened at Christmas, the scum that think up these type of scams are the sickest sh*t on earth.
I'm sure that with all of you 'replying' to his email, he is going to be one sorry a$$hole. I haven't used language like this for years and then I joined this forum, but how else can you discribe these scumbags.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@wayne - I didn't mean any form of criticism of you wayne - your actions were based on the purest of motives and anger at the sickness of the scam. I had to think for a while before I constructed a reply that was carefully crafted to appeal to them.

--- and if anyone gets a firm hold on them and wants a clear run - I'll gladly drop my bait if necessary - at any time.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne wrote:
I'd advise everyone to play it straight with this one. No funny names and no "First I need you to tattoo your ass" first emails to the scammer. Post up all the info you have as it goes along as well.

I'm baiting him as . That rules me out then! Twisted Evil Laughing [Edited to remove baiter name]

Bang goes that placard trophy. Crying or Very sad

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent the following message to the contact on the Facing Africa website.

Quote:
Dear Sir

I read with a sad heart of the plight of these beautiful children. Nobody should have to suffer like this, and I thank God that there are organizations like yours to help them in their suffering.

I belong to a forum that deals with scammers and I was appalled to receive today a message asking for money to help these children. I have posted it on the forum and quite a few members are going to bait this �idiot�, as this type of scam is totally unacceptable to us.

I have copied the letter I received below, complete with headers so that you can see it for yourself and maybe put a warning on your website so that no person thinking that they are helping this worthy cause, are in fact sending money to this scammer.

I wish you well in what you are doing and hope that the difference you are making in these children�s lives, comes back to reward you ten fold.

I hope that is alright. I didn't know if I should put about baiting him, but I think he may feel good to know that there are people out there that won't tolerate this.
Thank you all for taking up this bait and whatever happens, any wasted time he spends on your baits is worth it. Twisted Evil

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One gone from me. Words fail me as well.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in as well. My charity organisation has millions of Euros to give to 'selected' needy causes, but they are in tough competition for the funds with others so there is a lot of reports, facts and figures to provide. Let's see how convincing he can be. Our board can be very picky with fine details Smile

This guy is using GMail. Got to get him to use a different addy (too) somehow!

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote to him too that I can raise funds and medical equipment. I'll try convincing him to come to get it personally in the United States. I'll probably fail, but nothing to loose.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, this mofo sent me the same email a few days back. I'd already started baiting him. Seems that he actually has a few different email addresses, most with gmail, but a couple with yahoo. The header for one of his incoming yahoo mails to me was:

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.64.125.16 with SMTP id x16cs217582qbc;
Sat, 27 Jan 2007 06:14:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.66.216.6 with SMTP id o6mr4690780ugg.1169907268257;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web28006.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web28006.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.182.111])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id a1si5920906ugf.2007.01.27.06.14.27;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.182.111 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected])
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 25825 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Jan 2007 14:14:27 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
X-YMail-OSG:
Received: from [81.199.50.52] by web28006.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:14:27 GMT
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:14:27 +0000 (GMT)
To: [email protected]
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

According to dnsstuff, the IP resolves to Israel/Turkey and belongs to a Gilat.net, a satelite provider, which probably means that he's really located in... yep, you guessed it, Nigeria.

Some of this bastard's other email addresses are:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always fancy baiting this type of scammer. An e-mail is now being sent from my "church" seeing if we can be of some assistance with their "problem". I hope this lad is open to getting slapped about a bit.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sister B and the is about to make a generous donation! Twisted Evil

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Alaike Bikbutz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Allright, i'm in aswell. Just Straight baiting.

The abuse of those pictures makes my blood bubbling aswell. What a dirty freaks.

Hopefully we will make this guy totally insane. Give him hell.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic