SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Check scammer wants my help - now with MassBait(tm)!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Opportunity is knocking.

I've been baiting a check scammer for quite a while. He's made six trips to Moneygram, only to find that there was a problem with the transfer. I kept waiting for at LEAST the FBI threat, but never got that. I tried hard, also, but couldn't get any kind of threat at all - finally I got frustrated with the scammer, and sent this:

Quote:
I have to be honest. I took all the money to Vegas and blew it on booze and hookers. I thought I could run it up at the roulette table, but I didn't - it's mostly gone.

I'm sorry about that. If you send me another payment, I'll forward the whole thing on. Otherwise, well, thanks for a great vacation! I did have a pretty hot time with some beautiful women!

I figured that would be good for the FBI threat at least, and maybe a death threat. What I got back was much more interesting:

Quote:
CAN ONLY SAY OH MY GOD FOR ONE REASON,AND THATS THE FACT THAT I GOT
ANOTHER E-MAIL ASIDES THIS SAYING YOU LIED EARLIER,I ONLY NEED THE TRUTH
FROM YOU AND THAT SEEMS TO BE THE VERY THING THAT YOU LACK.
WELL,IT WAS A SCAM!
BELIEVE ME,YOU MADE A GOOD MISTAKE BY SPENDING ALL THE MONEY ON HOOKERS AND
BOOZE.
JUDGING FROM YOUR E-MAILS,THEY SEEM TO LACK A DEFINITE ACCORD.YOU MUST BE A
DRUNK.......
BUT I HAVE A JOB FOR YOU.SEEMS YOU SHARE THE SAME HABIT WITH ME.ITS THE
HABIT THAT PAYS WELL.I NEED A HAND IN THE STATES NOW......SOMEONE I CAN
TRUST,THAT MAY BE RARE IN YOU RIGHT!YET YOU STILL SOUND GOOD FOR THE JOB.
IT WILL BE BASED ON PERCENTAGE.
IF INTERESTED?E-MAIL ME BACK ASAP AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND HOW IT
GOES DOWN.............THAT WE COME UP WITH THE $$$$$.
LET ME HEAR FROM YOU OK.
NAME IS NOT NANCY BUT SALVATORE

Thinking this could lead somewhere interesting, I sent this back:

Quote:
I don't really quite understand. Who is Nancy? What do I need the items below for? Can you give me a little better explanation of what the hell is going on here?

Nancy/Salvatore responds with this (several times, in fact, he/she/it really wants my help!):
Quote:
Well you went ahead and lavished all the money.Its important that you know
that it was a scam and the bank will soon come for you.
The check was a fake.
I only think you are smart because you did not actually send the money but
lavished it.You can tell that to the bank when they come for you.
The only way I think I can help with refunding the bank is to help you,and
thats if you are ready to work as my partner,in this racket.
But incase you think we can be partners.I will let you be.
Everything about the e-mail and nancy is fake.The only real thing is the
e-mail I sent you yesterday and today.
The items i listed is what we need to print checks.its legal to possess such
ok.
Let me hear from you a.s.a.p.

My response, sent this morning:

Quote:
Well, this is pretty interesting. Salvatore, right? I expect that's not your real name either, but that's OK, it'll do for now.

How much money are you making at this? I have to tell you I'm pretty ticked off that I almost fell for this, but I'm also very impressed by your idea here. So your plan is that I would get this fake check, deposit it, and then send you some? Then the bank comes after me, and I'm in huge trouble, and you go free. That is pretty scummy on your part, potentially sending someone to jail like that. Don't you ever feel guilty? But I'm pretty interested in this; also, what would you need me to do, and how much money would I make at it>

Now, if you've made it through all that - this is pretty interesting. I'm obviously not going to do this, but I may be able to get a few victim names from this guy if I play along a while longer. Anyone got any good ideas on where to proceed? I won't be asking for money, of course, but if I can get a few names, it would be nice to get some mods to send out some warnings....

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21

Last edited by Saint Arnold on Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hookers and gambling can be quite addictive. Keep up the good work.
Try and get as much information as possible out of him.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The items i listed is what we need to print checks.its legal to possess such
ok.

Is that the relevant clue as to what he is thinking of ? Perhaps forged cashiers' cheques, though, of course, it would be illegal to possess equipment to produce them.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he seems to think you are a not so risky free individual, you did with the money exactly what he had planned to do himself Laughing and of course trying to gain your confidence by "coming clean" with the scam is only him trying a different scam, take the money and run everytime, marry a bisexual showgirl .
when the threat comes in offer to fly him to vegas to join you because just as he was sending that threatening mail you hit the bigtime on a slotmachine with your last quarter Twisted Evil

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your mugu thinks you are a crook just like him, so he feels confortable with someone who wil take the opportunity to make easy money.

You should question him one how many people in the states he will be needing help with. Tell the mugu that you would be able to set up a team of people if the money is good and he has a lot of people.

Keep the mugu intersted in you, and you may be able to help a lot of potential victims. Maybe along the road you could just furnish names of baiters as potential victims. Laughing Laughing

The baiters would be able to make the mugu happy thinking of all the money that you and him will be making. A nice name for your partnership would be called Baiters Baits

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you have him/her/it in the palm of your hand. Play him like a fool and get lots of advice along the route. PM a few of the Mods maybe they will help things along.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

has given me more complete instructions. Note how he tells me that this is all legal. This is good. So now he'll have me send out some checks, and I'll be in serious trouble as they start bouncing and the victims point the finger back towards me.

I'm going to pursue this one. I expect I'll get some real victim names. is safely hidden away in Nigeria, according to his IP, but we can sure chop his dollar.

Quote:
Here let me explain a little futher for you to understand.All you need will
be listed below again and I want you to get everything ready.
This is making money by sending checks around.You will never cash those
checks,all you need to do is print them and mail them out for me.I will
provide the address to which you mail them,those address are of people who
wish to cash the checks and send the funds.
Just like you did earlier when you got the check.
The least check is for $2000.you will have 20% of that,not including the %
you get to buy check papers and other things.
Like I said,your percentage will be wired to you by western union.Like now I
have about 15 people waiting to cash a check and we can give them up $5000
check!imagine what gain you and I will be making.
So grahbin,my real name is salvatore.I hope you get things set before
tuesday pls.You will never need to save for your kids tuition fees again
because you will make alot of money.Let me say this again,such checks are
not for you to cash.there will always be someone to help us cash it and wire
us the funds ok.
Talking about guilty,lol,dont you feel guilty when you took the funds and
gave yourself a vacation?giving me a wrong code all the time,u even gave out
a moneygram reciept.u must be very smart and thats what I like.BUT WE ARE
PARTNERS NOW AND WE NEED TO BE HONEST WITH EACHOTHER.
Below is the items you need ti get A.S.A.P.
1,CHECK PAPER{PERSONAL AND COMPANY}ITS BEING SOLD IN STORES...BUY IT .
2,A GOOD COLOR PRINTER.{WE NEED THE CHECKS TO COME OUT FINE}
3,MAGNETIC INK.
4,2007 GOLD VERSACHECK PRINTING SOFTWARE,CHECK THIS WEBSITE FOR THIS,COPY
AND PASTE THIS TO SEE FOR YOURSELF{http://www.g7ps.com/scripts/creation.asp}

ITS LEGAL TO SEND THIS CHECKS OK,LIKE SENDING A PERSONAL CHECK,KINDLY ASK
ABOUT IT. <<I'll bloody bet well it's legal to send forged checks!>>
ALSO.LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
HAVE A GOOD DAY.
SALVA

edit: here's the response I sent:

Quote:
This sounds just awesome. I had no idea this deal was going to work out like this. I thought I was scamming you, and you thought you were scamming me, and at the end we become partners. That's pretty funny, really, how things work out. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. (That's a line from a famous movie "Casablanca" where at the end a policeman and a crook decide to work together scamming people. I thought it fit pretty well, don't you?)

I'm not worried about the bank coming after me, I can cover the amount in the fake check you sent me. Not a big deal. But you have a very sweet idea here and I want in. I'll order the stuff from the Web site you sent me. I've got a very nice color printer that I can use, I "borrowed" it from a place I used to work, so this shouldn't be any problem at all. I'll let you know when everything shows up, I can probably have it here Tuesday or Wednesday. Twenty percent of fifteen people sending $5K each is a lot of money. How much have you made at this? You have really thought up a great idea here. I'm glad to help out, this will be a nice deal for both of us.

I may be able to send you some email addresses also. I'm working for a marketing company that has a good mailing list. I'll see if I can get some names off it soon. They keep it under tight control but sometimes I can get pieces of it. If I give you a name, I'd want a bigger percentage since you wouldn't have to work as hard, maybe 30% instead of 20%, how does that sound?

Anyone who wants in let me know. I'll put you on the "marketing list" that I stole from my employer.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

Mortar x21

Last edited by Saint Arnold on Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least he thinks you are smart Very Happy

It will be interesting to see what you can do with 15 email addresses of victims.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

get him arrested coordinate with police, get him to meet you somewhere after you play along for a while....
just be safe when you do it
Nice work though he is dancing in your palm

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a few addresses of a few people who need a few dollars Laughing
ME!
PM sent

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly what do the people on the marketing list (such as Jeff's personae) have to do?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The way I read it, Krona will submit the list of all the"vics" to "Salvatore." Salvatore thinks all the addys are genuine. In fact everyone on his list is a baiter. The worst that can happen is that we all get rich on dodgy negotiables. The best is that we can all communicate and perhaps all rip him off simultaneously. This is on the fly at the moment. I'll just see what transpires Very Happy

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fine - I'm in, PM on way. I'll have to find out where the drop boxes in OZ are!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That's exactly what I had in mind. I've told Salvatore that I have a list of email addresses I stole from our marketing department. He can have the list if he wants if he'll give me a higher percentage. I'll forward on to him the email addresses you send me, along with a few others of my own. He'll send us all his check scam letter. We'll need to coordinate how many replies he gets, a 100% hit rate might tip him off that something's amiss.

We can use this to stretch things out nicely. I have no intention of sending anyone a fake check, but you can all report to Salvatore that you received the check - that will do nicely towards getting even more names out of him to warn off a few more victims.

The thing is - he knows he won't have to make good on his offer to pay me a 20% commission, because he's sure this will get me arrested. I have no doubt of that... so his plan is to have me buy all the check-making materials and send out as many checks as he can arrange before the cops show up on my doorstep.

Mortar x21
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to think that with the proper coordination with authorities, it would be easy to try to bust this lad through the EFCC?

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
father Miguel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be a real good lick, if you can get a multitude of responders we could really keep this guy busy for a while and really screw him up.
You can count me in.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the latest from my friend:

Quote:
Really its awesome,I give a toast to a beautifull friendship,no rips,no lies
and sure we will make the $$$$$.
Go ahead and order for the items.We can kick off on wednesday.
As regards the film,I have not seen it yet but from your discription I guess
its going to be fun.
The emails is the key to get them to give out their address,having made them
undertand that they will cash a check and to us they wire the funds....fine
with us right?
We can always talk about the % k,we both just have to bring improvement to
our PLC.
So like you said,get your side tight and I will brush things up from this
side.
You are going to make alot of money man,I guess soon you will decide to stay
and work from home.
No more YES SIR.
Speaking of which,I will need your cell #,dont tell me you dont have
one.lol.
And again try and sign up to yahoo messenger,so that we can chat online.
Let me know about your progress with the requirments.
Meanwhile,grab a nice evening.
Salvatore.

And then this just a few moments later:

Quote:
Hey pal,
To install the versacheck software,kindly read the installation process on
the website.
In short,the siter puts us through every proceeding.
Talk to you later.

Has anyone here used this software?

Mortar x21
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost sounds like You may be lying down to quickly for this guy. Shouldn't you be pissed that he stuck you for that money? What about all the money you are supposed to be putting out ? Just a thought.

Could this guy be a good source of "intel" for the baiters? Like what kinds of things make him twig, how he scams? Also he should have a list of potential victims that can be warned. BTW, can I sign up to be a "victim"?
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your bait sounds great. I wish I could joing the fun, but I'm am just too busy saving the lives of mugus through my churches.

I recomend that later you bring a second character. A character that will steal all the money from you Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Adam Zapple
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great! Definitely keep him long enough to get all the details of how they do business. This would be very good info for all of us, I think. Get him to tell you every little detail and names, banks, etc! Twisted Evil If you need another to join the fun, just let me know. I would love to help out on this one! jump_4_joy
Excellent thoughts Herb. I would enjoy being able to warn potential victims and this seems to be a great opportunity to do so. Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My last bait has concluded so I'll sign up for this. I need some new wall paper.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baits are all headed to the WU today, so I will be need some new pets. Count me in if you need. PM me anytime.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ditto... i have room for another.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RL has been interfering terribly with scambaiting.

To all who have posted email addresses to me: those addresses have been sent on to my scammer . You should be hearing from hiim soon. The most recent IP I have for him is 65.54.174.200 which resolves to Vancouver. I have also received mail from this scammer / ring of scammers from Nigeria, I'm not sure if this is the same person using an Internet satellite or a Canada-based ringleader. Many of these folks operate out of Canada, this might be one. That's my theory, at least.

I haven't sent anything since last week due to a huge work schedule. Sunday I did send him a note with all the email addresses along with an explanation for my extended silence (it involved a girl I met in a bar, and I didn't spare the details, and I'm not posting it!). I received the email below from him last night (I have removed the names of six victims he sent me). It included a scan of a check for $70. It's an interesting inside look at this kind of scam.

PM sent to a mod for advice on handling the victim names and the check he sent me.

If you are going to bait him - please don't do a lot of trips to Moneygram, he'll twig to all of us. WUSecure, anything like that would be fine. I ran him to Moneygram a number of times, so please use a different modality.

Be sure to post your exchanges with the scammer here! He went by the name of when I was baiting him, but I think he's using a different name now.

Quote:
The account I have is a wellsfargo account but it has refused to open.The
good news is that we can still print with it because I have the check sample
with me,I have attached it to you.You can open it and copy the accounts
information,the fractional rounting # and the check # will be automayically
updated by the software.The date is to be current.the design can be made by
you,for the wellsfargo logo,it should be on the software,but incase you dont
get it,go to www.wellsfargo.com,right click on the logo,and click on safe
as,to put it on check.......thats all about the design i guess.Let me know
if this works,I hope by end of today I should be able to lay my hand on
another good login.
Diference is only that this is a hand filled whereas ours is typed.
You also type in the names and the amount.
The amount to be given to them each is $1500.
I will e-mail the guys you gave me today and get back to you.

Below is 6 names and address.

Mortar x21
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could very well be a Canada-based lad.

Fake check scammers luuuuurrrrrve Canada. They can not only mail the fake check from your continent, they can get a cell phone that most people would assume is a U.S. number (for when they're dealing with U.S. vics), and as an extra added bonus, the regular punishment for a first offense of mailing a fake/forged check is, I'm told, probation. Not exactly a huge deterrent.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic