SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Recovery scam - Group Bait !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Important notice: The scammers have written their opening mails only to people with who they have been in contact before.

If you Asem the lads they will always think that you are connected to previous baits.

I got my opening letter as I have baited the idiots already for half a year and today he reveales it to me Evil or Very Mad

Here is my reply to their letter:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Millcent!

I am the husband from my wife Mrs. Susan and I have to tell you that my wife is seriously mentaly ill and does not know what she is doing.

As for your last mails I have to tell you I have never believed that gangsters from
the INTERNATIONAL BONDAGE WAREHOUSE.

I have also cancelled all the payments which my wife has sent to them.

Now you tell me that you have arrested the fraudsters and put them to jail?

May I ask about the 10.000.000 U$ you talk about. Do you want to tell me that you actually have that money also in your custody or is it still in some metallic box?

Best regards

Mr. Mathias

Scotland Yard Central <[email protected]> schrieb:

Metropolitan Police Service
New Scotland Yard
Broadway
London
SW1H 0BG
www.met.police.uk

Dear,
Thank you for your mail and I will like to spell it out for you, that we�re here to work and help recover all the victim�s fund that has been long approved to be paid in their possession and not the other way around.
The inheritance I'm talking about is the one that has been kept in the Bondage Warehouse since 6months ago, and the payment was assigned and authorized by Barclays Bank UK. Amount is 10,000,000.00 USD.
We have arrested some of the hoodlums and they've been put to jail.
Therefore if you want us start immediately in order to facilitate entire paperwork, then make the required 1,500 Pound Starlings via Western Union money transfer right away:
Receiver�s name: Millcent Farguhar
City: London
As soon as the payment is effected, then send us an email of the payment information, including of the following information.
Where do you wish your funds to be sent?
1. If its to be wired into your bank account, then I need your account information____________________
2. If its be delivered to you at your doorstep, then I need your receiver�s address________________________

Yours respectfully,
Agent: Millcent Farguhar
Scotland Yard London, UK

--
Scotland Yard Central
[email protected]

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Does exactly what it says on the tin

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good old has quickly responded to with the standard first reply script letter which obviously asks for the 1,500 S.P`s. has reminded him that the nigerians took all her money and her boss's, so she proposes to pay double when at least part of her dough is recovered. Let's see what comes back.

and then, Azure Sonnet wrote:
I wonder whether this would trip the guilt switch for the lad (I also wonder whether anything ever has for any lad ever!)

Don't hold your breath or bet a penny on it. These MF's will take your last penny without a second thought, even if the lives of you and your whole family depended on it.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Leke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Our registration fee is 1,500 Pound Starlings

Hmmm, strange to ask for giant birds.

mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^nice starlings Razz

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
mugu_cultist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For what it's worth, this is the other chopped photo I sent as part of this bait. Wonder why he isn't using this one?

"i really felt pity on the girl you marry. your pennis is like a cow." -- adams mensah

Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@leke : Tell him 1,500 of those giant starlings have been nicely accomodated in 7 containers which are on their way to him via DHL express ... And don't forget to tell him that you sent the shipment "collect", but that he will only have to pay $85,700, which is nothing compared to the $750,000 you paid to get so many specimens of this rare species ...

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He got back to me within 20 mins of me mailing him with the standard letter, so lets make him get of script if possible.

Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:21:37 -0800 (PST)
From: "x" <[email protected]> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: I've lost money
To: "Scotland Yard Central" <[email protected]>

What is the Western Union? I've never encountered it
before. I lost my money by sending someone called
Charles Soludo (I think that was his name) a check to help get
funds out of Nigeria. Will you accept emus as well as
starlings?
X

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This dim lad just keeps sending the same message back. This was my reply this morning:

Quote:
You are a git. I would have much difficulty sending a starling that large through the western union. Please catch a rare venereal disease and dispose of yourself in the nearest sceptic facility.

I have attached the WU receipt. Please proceed with your misbegotten fraud.

I then attached about 4megs of garbage. No response yet. Any bets he only sees the WU part?
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He did the same here, so I called him a rude, patronising git and sent him a 5 meg junk file Laughing

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
mugu_cultist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, if you're going to insult him, please include something like this: "Austine contacted me and told me all about you." (Adjust the wording to taste.)

"i really felt pity on the girl you marry. your pennis is like a cow." -- adams mensah

mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^don�t forget to mention that he is a warm gay c++cks+cker who is attempting to do blowjobs for 2 Naira only but is too bad at it - lads actually LOVE that Wink Razz

Jolly Roger

Vcamera
chiose
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody,

I call this mugu Farquaad, no complaints as of yet.

He sent me that standard message three times in a row.

Then I asked him if I could use MG instead of WU (he said no, "for security reasons") and if it's OK to send him only 856.67 USD = 437.15 Pound Starlings and that I'd send the remaining balance ASAP ("you can send the amount you've gotten hold of, while sending the balance as soon as possible.")

I'll send him the money via MG, of course.

Any other ideas?
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

didn't accept offer for double the Starling Pounds after she got the fund ... Within the same opening and script text "... I will spell it out for you ... etc." he told her no money upfront, no recovery. (This guy is really tough and cold with the poor girl). Following is Mill's reply deleting the usual script format:

Mill wrote:
Therefore if you are not ready to follow this simple instruction, as well as the procedure we attain in this office, please kindly disregard this email.
If you want us start immediately in order to facilitate entire paperwork, then make the required 1,500 Pound Starlings via Western Union money transfer right away:
Receiver�s name:
As soon as the payment is effected, then send us an email of the payment information, including of the following information.

This shocked poor . She is devastated. And she is willing to do "anything" (literally) to recover her money ... So she has asked Mill to suggest what to do ... And how much to charge if she has to opt for the extreme option ...

Quote:
from <[email protected]>
to

Please Sir, I have told you that I don't have any more money. I am broke. I lost thousands with the scammers. There is no way I can get any more money, unless I steal from somebody else. But you are the authority Scotland Yard, and you will not allow me to steal or rob money from others. In fact, if I rob someone you will probably put me in jail, right?

Please Sir, help me. Tell me how you suggest I get the money you need. Can I rob someone without receiving punishment after? Or can you give me other ideas how to get money? I could also sleep with some men for money, and charge them as a prostitute, but I have never done that before, and I wouldn't know how much to charge to each man. Can you help me decide? Attached is my photo, please tell me how much you think I can get from each man I sleep with.

Please reply immediately. I am desperate and I need help.

She even sent her pic, so this man of the world can determine how much she can charge each "john":

Sharon is waiting for Mill's reply with his suggested actions and/or prices.

(I have a feeling that if the price is right, this girl will have no problem raising the Starlings with potential clients right here at the eater ...)

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir

francis mensah
pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@chiose: The reason the lad insists on WU is that he's been burned by MG at least twice in a previous incarnation, and he doesn't think much of the WU secure transfer protocol either. The murderous, thieving criminal manages to chop his dollar, no matter how it's sent.

He's asked me to send 1,500 pound "starlings" by WU, and aside from asking how much that is in real money, I haven't any ideas. But I'll think of something by tomorrow.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
mugu_cultist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guarantee that this modality will get a good response:

Quote:
Mr. Farguhar, I have sent the money to your agent as instructed. Please contact Margaret to confirm that she received the money and get back to me.

Don't send that verbatim, mind you. Use your creativity, but one way or another it would be good if swooped in to torment this lad again and again and again.

schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news! just e-mailed me to let me know she is in receipt of my 1500 pound starling!

Glad to have that worry off my mind! Twisted Evil

(edit: stupid masking... Embarassed )

Last edited by schmoebob on Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a very polite email expressing a distaste for WU transfers, and got a very rude response.

Has our lad twigged there is something amiss?

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
mugu_cultist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad will be on a hair trigger from now on. With luck, he'll be so paranoid that he can't scam effectively in the future.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I may have broken is script. I am not sure.
I've been writing him as Lynn Somnia from Seattle, Washington. Is YeahWhatever trying to send this cheeky bastard on safari?
Quote:
New Scotland Yard
Broadway
London
SW1H 0BG
www.met.police.uk

Dear Whatever you call your shitty self,

Note that we will not take any non sense of you, not to mention that what you have analyzed is libelous and you are in no position to challenge my expertise.

I rest my case.

Scotland Yard London, UK

--

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I put them into a big dilemma:

Quote:
Sir!

Thanks alot for your mail.

Are you really sure that you have the ten millions in your custody?

Look: if you really have the ten Millions so the deal with INTERNATIONAL BONDAGE WAREHOUSE must be real (as the money is acually existing) and you have arrested this people though they are COMPLETELY INNOCENT !!!!

I am very confused and guess that you are making a big mistake and after all there is no money at all and I have payd the 1500 Starling in vain.

Please go ahead and PROVE to me that you have the 10 Millions in your custody to enable me to send to you the 1500 Starling!

Thank you for your concern and very best regards

Mr. Mathias

Scotland Yard Central <[email protected]> schrieb:

New Scotland Yard
Broadway
London
SW1H 0BG
www.met.police.uk

Dear,
Thank you for your mail and I will like to spell it out for you, that we�re here to work and help recover all the victim�s fund that has been long approved to be paid in their possession and not the other way around.
The mentioned 10 Million USD has been traced where it was kept and as soon as the proper paperwork and due process is being followed, I assure the fund will be release in your wife's possession.
Therefore if you are not ready to follow this simple instruction, as well as the procedure we attain in this office, please kindly disregard this email.
But if you want us start immediately in order to facilitate entire paperwork, then make the required 1,500 Pound Starlings via Western Union money transfer right away:

Receiver�s name: Millcent Farguhar
Where do you wish your funds to be sent?
1. If its to be wired into your bank account, then I need your account information____________________
2. If its be delivered to you at your doorstep, then I need your receiver�s address________________________

Yours respectfully,
Scotland Yard London, UK

--
Scotland Yard Central
[email protected]

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Choose from over 50 domains or use your own

Jolly Roger

Vcamera
pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus said:
Quote:
I rest my case.

Any time you see that snippet of text in an email, you can be rest assured that the writer is this very same mugu. It's kind of a trademark.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've told 'em I paid the money to agent and that now we have both lost money, they should investigate and report back to me - but I did it in the style of my Russian model - so they may need to translate it first.

Maybe I can get them to try to explain what's going on - from their point of view, if they know.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
mugu_cultist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer, could you give me your baiter name so can send an appropriate taunt to Scotland Yard? Not necessary if you think it will screw up your bait, but I know it will wind him up Wink

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I pm'd it to you mc - use it how you like. I am not doing a proper bait, just adding to his alarm and confusion.

If you can cause him distress by trashing my bait - that's no problem. I only joined in to assist you anyway and I like complex weird modalities.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
mugu_cultist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Gomer!

Just a note for everyone else baiting this guy, I think he's about to have a meltdown. Don't be surprised if he starts sending accusations your way, even if you've been baiting him straight.

He has become 's plaything. Think he likes it?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic