SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Too Many Details!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lookee at what my pet wants me to fill in! Ppffffft! Yeah right!

Quote:
Hello,

My personal data and profile. I want you to send yours to me.

(1) NAME: .
(2) AGE: 45
(3) PLACE OF BIRTH: Ouagadougou .
(4) HEIGHT: 1.55
(5) WEIGHT: 84 kg , Not Permanent.
(6) SEX: Male.
(7) QUALIFICATION: M.B.A in Economics.
( 8 ) OCCUPATION: Banker.
(9) PRESENT POSITION: (BOA) Bill and Exchange Manager.
(10) WORKING EXPERIENCE: ( T.I.C ) Insurance Banjul Gambia & Presently In (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso.
(11) MARITAL STATUS: Married With 3 Children.
(12) RELIGION: Moslem
(13) PROVINCE OF ORIGINE OR STATE: Bobo - Dioulasso.
(14) NATIONALITY: Burkina-Faso West Africa .
(15) BLOOD TYPE: Ax.
(16) HOME: Dad, Mum with 2 Brothers, My Wife & 3 Children.
(17) ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn.
(18 ) PASS.PORT NOS: xxxxxxxxx.
(19) DRIVING LICENCE NOS: xxxxxxxxxx.
(20) HOBBIES: Listing To Music & Instructs School Kids.
(21) H.I.V TEST: Negative.
(22) LIFE POLICIES: Always Sober & Calm.
(23) LIFE STYLES: Corporate & Decent.
(24) WORK IN A KITTY: Don�t Take It Personal.
(25) FAVOURITE FOOD: Snacks & Rice.
(26) FAVOURITE DRINKS: Soft Drinks.
(27) AIM: To Resign From Bank & Become An International Business Man.
(28 ) FAMILY ADAGE: To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Expected.
(29) PARENTS NAME: Toure Otee & Ms Saly Otee.
(30) ANNUAL INCOME: $6,000.00 USA Dollars.
(31) MY CONTACTS: PHONE: .

OFFICE ADDRESS: BOA (BANK OF AFRICA) [address and tel of bank given]
Waiting for your Urgent Call Immediately on my direct cell phone ,
With Regards
Mr.

He sent me three mails immediately after I sent the usual "I'm interested, please tell me more" mail - this is the second. The first is the usual details of the transaction, and the third is an application for the bank, who incedentally need this information:

Quote:
1) Full Name............................................................
2) Bank Name�����������..................
3) Bank Address��������.........................
4) Swift Code.............................................................
5) Marital Status......................................................
6) Phone Number��������.......................
7) Fax Numbers���������......................
8 ) Bank Account Number������..................
9) Receiving Country��������.................
10) Occupation.......................................................
11) Age����������������..
12) Sex...................................................................
13) Religion............................................................
14) E - Mail.............................................................

Rather a lot of information, don't you think?? I'm wondering whether he has any other vics (his initial mail was a complete state), he's really gone all into this one!

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*
Number-6
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah i've had that too! It's quite a pain...normally I try to do a trade of you show me your credentials first....doesn't always work though...
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like he had to fill out a baiter form before!!

Quote:
(22) LIFE POLICIES: Always Sober & Calm.

i`ve seen this a few times, the ones eager to gain your confidence by giving as much detail as possible without you having to ask for it,
ask him about everything he`s already told you and and some more!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who votes I should be evil and send one e-mail responding to each point??

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

because the details are security sensitive write the mail backwards, there is a tool somewhere to do this but i can`t remember where, tell him as he is obviously so intelligent and educated it should be no problem for him to read it

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best bit is that he's pretending that he is from London - you can reeeeaally play up the terrorism security measures when it comes to money transfers - just saying "As I am sure you, a fellow Londoner, is aware, absolutely nothing is allowed in or out of the UK without strict security measures...."

Oh, I'm excited! I hope that the model pictures help him to forget about his wife and three kids... I'd love another sig line...

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(10) WORKING EXPERIENCE: ( T.I.C ) Insurance Banjul Gambia & Presently In (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso.

his cell phone is in Burkina-Faso, is it the money thats in London?

run his header through here http://headertool.apelord.com/

NIGERIA HE GOAT

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I get one of these form obsessed bureaucratically deviant mugus my nose wrinkles and my eyes go narrow, but I am devising a fan club application which I will use to retaliate, and instead of factual information it asks more irrelevant crap - such as would you favour a Cabernat Sauvignon over a Pinot Noir to accompany a meal of Truffles au Bordelaise ? (made that up).

Some crappy excuse, such as wanting to know the man not his vital statistics should be enough to have him answering the most incomprehensible and bizarre of etiquette questions. If there is any resistance you can express shock at having to deal with anyone so vulgar and uncouth, as you smile smugly.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ @ Sam - Forget what I said, I got him mixed up with another lad I've started at the same time

His header shows him as in BF

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Azure Sonnet wrote:
The best bit is that he's pretending that he is from London - you can reeeeaally play up the terrorism security measures when it comes to money transfers - just saying "As I am sure you, a fellow Londoner, is aware, absolutely nothing is allowed in or out of the UK without strict security measures...."

Oh, I'm excited! I hope that the model pictures help him to forget about his wife and three kids... I'd love another sig line...

The best bit about this scenario is that I can use my Western Union , or Moneygram, to send the money to a specific location in England - and wait for their reaction...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF is No.24 Question

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply say, 'Thank you for your details. When I have verified them with your employer, I will reciprocate.' I very much doubt if he will want you to check them. Also, as he has a MBA in Economics, you could ask him to work out a difficult calculation for you. Ask him what twice the half of one and three quarters is.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has created a nice little questionnaire for my lads there Twisted Evil

Why do they always ask what your religion is when you apply to the "bank?" Is there any legitimate bank in the world who asks for that information?
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had that exact same form before (remembered that weird "work in a kitty") bit
I had pretty much the same answers too IIRC although I don't think my lad was from BF

In work now, so I'll check later

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both my baiter personae have taken umbrage with bankers asking for religious affiliation, and is always particularly scornful about the marriage issue.

Once a bank asked about her "Martial Status" and she replied "I have a yellow belt in Aikido". I never heard from that Lad again...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he seems completely infatuated with my model character already, and sent this lovely ID (link) and e-mail (below): http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=803532#803532

Quote:
Dear good Partner,

Greetings.

How are you doing with your family? Hope fine, I got your mail which is well understood and I am very sorry for loosing your bag by arm robbers, so there will be no problem and you try get another cell phone number so that, when am in need to call you on phone, I will get you through without getting any difficulty communicating through phone.

Because of the confidentiality of this business transaction, I don�t know whether the number you gave me is for the modelling agency head office as you said in your phone? So I could have advice you to not worry your self by now, until you retrieved your number once again and give to me, then I will call you, for now, let us proceed through email.

For the issue of the exchanging photograph, as long as we are into business transaction and soon, I will be with you in your country for our shearing and disbursement, your wish is my command, I will do as you request, I will scan my staff ID card now and forward to you as you have sent your wonderful / beautiful / favourite and angelic picture which move�s me some how, you will know whom you are dealing with, my staff ID will be attached in this mail.

Why did you say that you are lonely? This word pains me so much, don�t be filling lonely once again, and bear in mind that everything will be alright soon, my question is this, have you complete filling the application form and send to the bank as I directed you? Please does that immediately so that by Monday next week, the bank board will commence on it for the transferring of this fund into your account, then after the fund transfer to you, I will require my retirement from the bank, to enable me fly down to your country.

My dear, bear in mind that you will help me invest my own part of this fund in your country under your kind control, and you know the kind of business that are moving very well in your country, once again, bear in mind that after this transaction, you will not staying or filling lonely again.

I am looking forward to hear from you,
Yours Sincerely,
Denial.

Note there were twenty odd rose icons attached to it!

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4X1X9 wrote:
Why do they always ask what your religion is when you apply to the "bank?" Is there any legitimate bank in the world who asks for that information?

Yes, an organ bank might because some religions don't allow transplants.

(If you don't know what an organ bank is, all the tellers sit at Hammonds or Wurlizers and every time you pay in some money, they all play "Oh I do like to be beside the seaside" or "Whiter shade of pale". Most annoying!)

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ My mother actually has CDs of organ music!! She plays them when she's had several too many and wants to go to the pub in her wooden ornamental clogs because she's Dutch...

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Best chain her up on the 30th of April then Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eep... I daren't ask...

Padme

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

(12) RELIGION: Moslem

4X1X9 wrote:

Only if you're "Moslem" (which sounds like the Arabic word for Oppressed). If you're Muslim, they do not. Laughing
LordKaT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Figured out #24. Taken line-for-line from here

I don't get it, but hell, some baiters are far more devious than I.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

30th April..... is that Queens Day?

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, forms format is rather familiar. Although I knew the lad as

He is very annoying, had a habit of sending emails 2-5 times in the space of minutes. You are likely to have problems with payment but it would be nice if he provided another bank account Twisted Evil BTW, he uses several email addies as he seems to work alone. Twigged when he was sent to ITV5.

@AS, just fill in the forms (give him rubbish to read). Then continue the bait.

PS, could you please PM me his IP address, I'm curious.

EDIT: Phone Number is different.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic