SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pepsi
Master Baiter

Location: 1548 miles straigt on, second left and third right and its the red house.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a call yesterday. An African guy (X) from Siera Leone living nearby got an email from a desperate girl living in a a refugee camp in the same country.
The rest is what we normally hear, not millions but only 1.5 million dollars in a secrity company. He did not tell anybody about this and wired her $5000.00.
A few days later she called him crying and screaming on the phone. The rebels had confiscated the money.
He wired another $10.000 and told of this to a friend of mine (Y) who had heard of the 419 eaters and just returned from holiday. Y had visited me and we had a good laugh while going through this site last year.
X told him that 1.5 million dollars were coming his way very soon and Y warned him.
He is trying to stop the last 5000 dollars he sent but nothing is sure.
This is a guy from Siera Leone who gets ripped off by a girl from the same country.
Meanwhile X has to pay off the bank loan he took to help a sister in need.
This happened in January to a guy living just 4 kilometres from me. I have only seen him but never have spoken to him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic