SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Saddam Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boxertray3
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same email a while back, turned it around and claimed that I was in the business of raising money for the troops. Wouldnt ya know it...he's interested, even with all that money sitting in the warzone of London! Gonna need proof pictures to get the donations for this one, lets see how he handles it.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got this one today

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99487

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Opening message already on its way. Let's see what we can get this pseudo-soldier to do for dough... Evil or Very Mad
Kevin1148
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait has really gone places, so far it LOOKS like he is booking a limo and a hotel in London for me. The limo was simply because he has asked for double the money in the past week so I told him I need the limo for "my security". If anyone is up for going to Heathow airport to take pictures of the lad waiting for me, that would be great. Even better to see the limo waiting! Razz

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He finally twigged on me after the third 4meg moneygram slip. He even sent me some nice insults, nothing that is really sig material, but the best I have gotten so far:
Quote:

Guy see no dey write me again for this email hah ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!! who is fooling who ? moneygram MTCN is 8 digits.

Nwanne lee anya amam na gi just na e wasti my time but no wahahla

make i ask u self why u dey alway dey online, what is ur work ?

U bi police or u be who ?

Guy see no dey write me again or else i go come there ehhh beat u very very very well.

Ask o ! o !

I don warn u o o !!!

AKPA AMU GI THERE !!!

IDIOT !!!

NNA nwanne ehh no try me, in short no make me vex or else i go deal with u idiot !!!

stuporr !!!

stupindious entity !!!

onye ara !!!

PAPA UNU THERE !!!

So much for being an American soldier in Iraq huh? Twisted Evil
Jules Winfield
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to post here quite a while ago under a name I have since forgotten. Getting back into the swing of things trying to work on this guy. What a mope!
Marya
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from wnpgmb01-c600e.mts.net ([172.17.170.26])
by mx-mtain02.mts.net with ESMTP
id <[email protected]>
for <[email protected]>; Mon, 30 Apr 2007 04:11:36 -0500
Received: from n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com ([68.142.237.91])
by wnpgmb01-c600e.mts.net with SMTP; 30 Apr 2007 04:11:35 -0500
X-SCORE: -1.4 68.142.237.91 59535708
X-BrightmailFiltered: true
X-IronPort-AV: i="4.14,469,1170655200";
d="jpg'145?scan'145,208,145"; a="59535708:sNHT96730788"
Received: from [68.142.237.87] by n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Apr 2007 09:11:35 -0000
Received: from [66.196.101.131] by t3.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Apr 2007 09:11:34 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by rrr2.mail.re1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Apr 2007 09:11:34 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 5715 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Apr 2007 09:11:34 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
b=QjmVZ7ExpBxxwjcjDYl0+2F6wWj+tS3nN+Lx3RmhiZrKaieDRLuVjA+FvFZ1qlKa5uigDHQD7Go+eWkDVOcP3MtFIZILJoCn92xliXBaznyq2/vez9pz2Tx2XypLhCw5GMKAGwfNDN/hSdP53lX9xe2zuw0fm+LK2dFgOXkqG7A=;
X-YMail-OSG: L1h217sVM1luFb6AWglaNx4Q7qMrILJ1GnvuZs4JB_FNHXkrshVpQrkXaQCdXCrcrK5Qq0lXthfJE49S8V001.gRKbZZgVFCOeyj
Received: from [217.194.149.42] by web63610.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 30 Apr 2007 02:11:33 PDT
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 02:11:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: From; Sgt. Smith David Fitte
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-127998771-1177924293=:2414"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Hi Marya,

Thank you very much for your prompt response to my email, I quite appreciate your reply and we will be glad to work with you. I have discussed with my colleagues and they are willing to go into partnership with you based on your profile because we are going to benefit a lot from each other.

I want to assure you that this is an opportunity for both us and all we require from you is honesty and confidentiality because of our safety. As you know, we are trying to secure this money for our future knowing that we may not have such opportunity again in life, we are not supposed to take this money out of Iraq because it is against the laws guiding our national assignment but then we saw it as opportunity for us to make it in life.

Very importantly, I would like to inform you that this matter must be very confidential, you must not expose it to anyone because of our safety. This matter will not take much protocol, once we reach an agreement, you will be required to send to us your full names and address where you may wish to receive the consignment / telephone numbers.

For you to know what we are talking about, we have attached our pictures and the picture of the money for you to be sure of what we are saying, please these pictures must be kept confidential and it is for you alone for security reasons. We are not supposed to send it to you but we decided to send it to you to assure you of what we are doing.

I will let you know the next step to follow once we get the above information from you, your urgent response is needed because we need to take this money out of Iraq as quickly as possible.

Lastly; I can not communicate with you from my offical email because the subject matter is confidential nether will I reveal what you are demanding because they are security information. I assure you that we shall meet face to face on the completion of this deal so as to know each other better.

Thanks for your maximum cooperation, please check the attachment to see the pictures.

Pls. respond ASAP.
With Regards from,
Sgt. Smith David Fitte

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic