SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

More legal advice from my dumb lawyer..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was off work last week, and opted to stay away from the computer for a few days. At this point, my lad-lawyer, Lampard Cole was frantcly trying to email me. Now, Ive had previous dealing with this lad below-

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=98037&highlight=

Where he gave some advice after I was arrested for streaking. Now, I needed a story about why I didnt contact him, and, as many of you will know, I have a good imagination for these, so I sent him this...

Quote:
Dear Mr Cole,
Good day to you, my good man. You will have to excuse my slow response to your recent emails. Sadly, all has not been well here on the . I went for a walk last Thursday afternoon, down to the Docks. I was happily minding my own business, when all of a sudden, a bloody chandelier fell out of the sky and landed on my head. Gadzooks! What are the chances of that, eh?

It gave me a rather nasty bump on the noggin, and landed me in hospital for 4 days. Turns out that it fell out of a delivery plane which was heading for Wales when some buffoon opened the plane door for a cigarette, letting the expensive cargo fall out, landing on my dainty head from over 20'000 feet!

The good fellow at the local bookmakers said that the odds of such a thing happening were over a billion to one. I tell you Mr Cole, if I was a gambling man, I'd be putting a rather large bet on as we speak, because after such an odd thing happening, I'd say my luck is in.

Now, I have tried to email Mr Wood on his new address, but keep getting failure notice. Could you perhaps ask him to mail me at once? Theres a good chap.

Luckily, he is right on the button with his legal advice!

Quote:
Dear Peter,
Where you able to get the name of the airline that was carrying the chandelier? Do you still have the part of the chandelier that fail on you? Are their people that can testify that, they saw this fail on you and that it was from the aircraft? Did you report this incident to the police?
If the answers to the above question are yes, do you know that you can make a fortune out of this?
I believe this year is your lucky year do not allow it to slip you by.
I am still waiting for you to answer my mails to you, are we moving forward in this transaction or not? If yes, when are you sending me the required sum that will accelerate this transaction?
Regards,
Lampard Cole

So, so many options as to what to do next! Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a friggin numpty, classic Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a good job that a chandelier is a 'light' fitting or it surely would have killed you!

How do you know that the door was opened by someone who was having a cigarette? It would be difficult to spot that from 20,000 feet away and I shouldn't think he would admit to it on landing.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ saw the smoke trails, which are quite different to contrails in appearance.

Or the butt could've landed at his feet.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Radio chatter from the plane was picked up by a local radio enthusiast. The pilot notices the cargo door open light go on, and the co-pilot yells out something like "That @#$% Pete is sneaking another smake!" Then we hear, "A pallet's got loose! We're losing cargo!"

Somewhere along the way, the pilot used the plane's ident, and thus it was traced.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

funny stuff, gaz! i think i might ask my new barrister for advice on a lawsuit for slipping on a porkpie hat that W.C. Fields dropped while juggling for a crowd! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Nice stuff!!!

That is one awesome lawyer... ask him to represent you in a lawsuit.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic