SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jonathan Ross BBC Radio 2 plugs 419Eater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a plug for Shiver's book this time, but Wossie has been enjoying the Trophy Room, especialy lads holding signs about felching weasels etc.

If you've heard Jonathan Ross, you'll not be surprised that he picked up on the rude ones.

A good plug for the site, he mentioned the url a few times.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Ebenezer Codpiece
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This points to the recording of the show:-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio2_aod.shtml?radio2/ross

You'll need to fast-forward to 1:41:00 to catch the clip.

Check the date of the show is given as January 20th. Presumably this link will be overwritten next Saturday.

Ben.

Nigeria Jolly Roger Jolly Roger
Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep right up his street the Trophy room, hope it makes a few victims have a look see

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! I'm a big fan of Jonathan. I've uploaded a short MP3 (840k) of the segment HERE.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

could there be a Wossy Shiver interview in the near future? you best get working on your Nacho Libre mask cos he might get you on the telly Shiv!!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Gilbert-Ratchet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone up for getting their lad to do a picture just for Wossy? I think he'd love it.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^How about something like "I'd Really Like To Get Jiggy-Jiggy With Yor Missus Wossy"

Not a big fan of Wossy, I'm afraid. Now his wife on the other hand....

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

[OT]

It would be interesting to see her try to prove that the hair color is genuine. Shocked

[/OT]
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think an interview with Shiver would be a great idea just so some of the technicalaties of the scam can be confirmed as they didn't quite understand what the number 419 was referring to. Nice little plug though.
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm I wonder if it'll get a mention on Friday Night with JR... I'll be watching this friday Smile

Edit: haha "419 is something that stops people scamming... something in the american constitution"

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy why not bait Jonathan Very Happy

Mod Edit: Jonathan Ross's email address deleted, because that was an irresponsible suggestion. [BB]

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad says hi

Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BEHOLD THE NEWBIE......

For I am the fruit of Wossy's verbal loins Shocked

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice if brief mention from Wossie, but that BBC2 jingle! puke

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice one Wayne, i thought you only baited cute chicks? Very Happy

also BB sorry for posting wossys radio address, i didn`t for a second think anyone would try baiting a radio show,although some of those PR types could do with a fish on their heads, i put it there so we may have a good interview to listen to soon, if enough people requested it, Hint Hint

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:

Not a big fan of Wossy, I'm afraid. Now his wife on the other hand....

Really? Compare:

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SamSpudz wrote:
nice one Wayne, i thought you only baited cute chicks? Very Happy

Sometimes you have to take one for the team. This one targets older men but she decided to make an exception for me.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone else taken up the JR challenge?
here`s a wee bit of a mail i got today Very Happy

Quote:
(4)If you mean to change the name to "Jonathan Ross Football Club"

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would be a good idea to have your scammers advertising his TV show, "Friday Night With Jonathan Ross". That way he might plug your picture on TV. JR usually opens the show with a bit of chat and some silly pictures.

Shiver's scammer trophies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DG

Now you are seriously scaring me! Shocked

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic