SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Funny lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lads really think that we are stupid, every day they come out with better and better stories.
I copy the last email I recieved from a lad, I am playing him for a while, then I will tell him thhat I have sent the money via a friend I have in Nigeria, and I give them the name of "my friend" who happens to be the federal chief of police, that usuall gives them a guaranteed trip to the toilet for a few hours Smile
There isa nother lad that claims to his name is Karanda Smith, and she is on NIgeria buying sculptures, ahh, she is from the USA and lost her money and needs to pay her hotel Smile
This lad sent a copy of a passport so small that it can not be read or used Smile and of course there is no telephone lines Smile
I replied that I wanted to help and I will keep this lad sending emails for a long time Smile

Hello Charles ..
Thanks for the email and for giving me hope when life seems to have no more meaning to me, i haven't been able to use the computer lately and i just got to read your email yesterday night and here is all you need to know about me and all that happened in my past life , My name is Charlene Oesterling Ann, i am single and still searching , I was born in saginaw on the 12th of Nov 1971 in St.Mary's Hospital Of Saginaw, My dad name was Mr.Anthony Licary oesterling , He was born Sept.6th 1919 on the Island Of Malta, My dad retired from Ford Motor Company in 1975, he was also a memeber of the U.A.W. and a memeber of the U.A.W. Club in AuGres. My Dad Anthony Licari, Was a member of the Holy Family Catholic Church In East Tawas, My mum died when i was 9 years old so i was left and brought up with just a single parent, i live in usa with my dad untill i was 25 years and also schooled at Florida community college in Hudson in the field of banking and finance, later when he got a job offer to work as a managerial executive for an oil company in Nigeria, he took the offer because things wheren't going to well then with us at the moment,he had ran out of moneyand he had so many bills to pay and he saw the job offer as an opportunity to relocate, it also had a huge offer attached with it, he often sends money to me from Nigeria weekly for my daily needs and and sending me letters to let me know how things are with him there , i schooled at Florida community college in Hudson and study in the field of banking and finance .

I am the only daugther of my dad , he passed away on the 27th of December 2005, and when i got the news , i fainted and was rushed to the hospital and i was distabilized for 2 weeks and had to remain in the hospital, cos i couldn't think straight, when i later regained my strenght and memory i was discharged from the hospital and went back home , few weeks later i got a call from the company my dad worked with in Nigeria before he died and they told me i am to be the successor of my dads insurrance fee and other assets willed to me which was worth $ 32,000 and they told me to come over to Nigeria to sign for the nessesary documents to claim the money , i traveled over to Nigeria on the 3rd of March 2006 and stayed in the Premier Hotel located in Ibadan,Nigeria , i stayed in the hotel for a weeks , sorting things out with his company and finally got all the paper works done on the 15th of March 2006, I got the money and was to go back to the states a day after then but decided to stay a little while, i got robbed in the hotel by armed robbers 4 days after then, they took away my money and most of my confidential documents, and even took away all the money i brought over for my well being before i could get things done .

I have been here for 8 months now hoping i would get a news from the Nigerian police force here but they have been telling me the haven't been able to get the robbers that robbed me , my hotel bill has expired 5 months ago and i have been telling the manager that i would surely pay him up when everything is ok since i was robbed in his hotel, there seemns to be no hope for me now and the manager is really getting pissed off and disturbing me daily for his money . i really need to get back to the states cos the situation here is really bad and terrible, i cant eat much in a day or sleep well assured of security , and on various occasions i tried getting a job but most of the places i go said they dont take drop outs and that made me felt more misrable all i am thinking is how to and go back to the states ,i dont know what to do so i am trying to see if i can get a miracle here through dating online, maybe i can meet my saviour and dream companion, so im new here and hope to meet a really caring man soon and get my self together again ...

I love reading a lot ,i like going to cinema, i like walking on the beach , singing , dancing , writing poem is my hobby, i like to be faithfull loyal and honest,i am a down to heart woman , i am willing to come to United state , But have nobody to live with , no where to stay and such kind thing like that, I am a serious Girl and i know what i want , what i want in a man is to be sincere,serious,understanding, faithfull,loyal and honest ,a down to earth man that knows what he wants, i dont want a man that only want me for my beauty, but who wants me with love and want to get settled as well.

Holla me up if you are searching like i am , it would ok ok if i can meet a man ready for a serious relationship so we can get together and start a new life all over again when we get together ....
Charlene

Thanks for the concern and all i need to know right now is if you are serious about having a commited relationship cos i want to srat a new life with the one that will love me in return , if you can get me out of here i will be very grateful cos it's just like hell down here and there are blacks all over , i am scared ...

If you want me resend the pictures and my traveling documents again i wil try and i hope ity comes out large there , cos its is here , Mail me and let me know how you can help me out and if you are really serious about me ..

Charlene

Hello Love ...
Thanks for making me feel better and bringing in light into my life , i have been hopeless for months now and i know you are God sent , i dont know how we can do this , but the first step shoul dbe taking care of things with me and the hotel , I owe then close to 800 dollars cos i have been here for close to 8 months and the charge 100 monthly , but if we can negotiate with them and see if we can pay half or little out of the money , since i got robbed in there hotel , and then after which i can go out and look for a flight agency here to ask much much it will cost me to get a flight ticket from here back to the state , or straight to you ..

Charlene

I dont have a phone with a line here in Nigeria , but i can see if i can plead with one of the hotelites here or a watress and see if she has a phone that you can call me on ..

Charlene

My Love ....
I will mail you back maybe later this evening or tomorrow , cos i will need to go see the hotel manager and dialoge with him and i will ask if he can cut down the money i owe the hotel since i was robbed whne there security where at work , and if you want to talk to him is okay , but still i will see if a wateress here has a phone you can call me on ok ...

Love you so much and thanks for everything ...

Charlene
moebius8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All those places in Michigan exist (hell i WAS born at st marys in Saginaw!)
that church is in East Tawas and there is a uaw club in Augres. lol too funny what they will get up too...
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes they will try really hard to convince you that they are a poor girl in distress, did you noticed how she saids that it is full of blacks and that she is scared Smile ahhahahahaha
"if you can get me out of here i will be very grateful cos it's just like hell down here and there are blacks all over , i am scared ..."
They must really think that we are stupid Smile
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Love ....
Thanks for the reply , yes my love you can send it to my name via western union money transfer cos its close to the hotel here ... the informations you will need are :

Reciever's Name : Charlene Oesterling

Reciever's Location : Ibadan , Nigeria , 23402

I will be paying the hotel $500 instead of the $800 i owe them cos i had to dialoge with the manager yesterday and he accepted i pay $500

But if you can send me $700 , so i can have 200 extra with me to get some few cloths cos all i have on daily are cloths a brough along and some are even fading out , i look like a slave right now , si if you can send 200 extra with the $500 for the hotel it will be really very ok so i can get some food and cloths for myself with the 200 ....

Thanks for everything Charles and for making me feel needed and adored again , i really owe you a lot .... cant wait to see you soon ...

Charlene

HI
Tell you want, as you know <i own a perochemical company and we do a lot of work with Nigeria and we even have a corresponding office there,
aso I can call my representative there and ask him to give you all the money you need, I will tell him to give you $ 1000 as you might need more money.
he is a good friend as well as my employee and his father is a very high ranking official in the Goverment so he is totally realiable and trusted.
I will contact him and ask him and ask him to call the number you gave me and ask for you to arrange the delivery of the money, also I have very good
friends in teh American embassy there should you need any help.
Dying to see you soon.
Charles

Hello My Love ...
I wont want to have anything to do with blacks or Nigerians anymore , this was what got me into the mess i am in presently and i know one way or the other someone will know that i will be getting help from someone here and might want to rob me again , i dont want to get into another mess as i am in presently , Youhave no idea how lonely and fustrated i am here and i dont even want to have anything to do with men or people from here and that is why i decided to get on a dating site so i can find the love of my life , one who will revive me and make me whole , love me and we both can start a new life together , if you really want to help , do it from your end , and dont make me feel like i am in a charity kind of condition that will make everybody know am in a big mess , it was because of the linking orientations that i got robbed cos if no one knew i was gonna get the money i came for , then how would i have gotten robbed ..

Baby , if you want to help me , let it be within me and you , so as to aviod anoher mess , its you i love and want , not your friend , we really need to work this out together and not involve external parties on thsi , i hope you understand what i mean and i am really tired of being here in a big black world , i cant wait to get back to the states and be with you soon ..

Charlene
Traumagirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, question here - since she (he) seems to be making these comments referring to the "big black world", etc. that would be considered racist, would a suitable slap be to call "her" (him) on this by questioning their racist tendencies?

For instance, if she (he) starts to question you as to why you aren't doing things fast enough, you could start questioning whether she was the type of person you would want to be with because she seems to be so racist?

They usually say so many stupid things it is tough to know which to call them on.

.....or would it be better to just ignore when they say things like that?
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is what I replied to the lad's last email.

Hi

I am deeply shocked to see that you are a racist, as I am President of a Charity that helps a lot of people in Sfrica nd as you know in Africa mostly all are black..
I do not know if I want to be in a relation with a racist person, I do not know what to say, I am deeply shocked.
yorus
Charles
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he relied fast enough to my email, here is the reply..
if anyonme has any ideas of how can we make the life of this scammer be hell p,lease do let me know, or if someone feels that he would like to be the company accountant and help me take the mickey of her also let me know.

My Love ,
Baby do not get me wrong , i have always loved africans and as i said in my email , my dad loved it here and he worked here , and i am not a racist for any reason , but how will you feel if you where the one robbed like i was in thehotel but black mens , don't think am a racist , the watress i made friend with and gave you her number to call me on is black and i dont hate black people , i just dont want to get hurt anymore , the people here hate me becaus ei am white and its not that i hate them , but io am scared of them before of the experienced i had over the incident of me getting robbed , If we where together and you show me the bright side of life i wont have to be scared , i told you i was gonna start my life all over again becaus ei have gone through a lot , one of the men that robbed me at the hotel wanted to rape me and if not that i told them where i kept the money , he would have done so , and each time i remember that i get so frightened , but i still dont hate blacks , you have only got me mistaken , i just want to get out of here soon and come back home .

I want you Charles and you are al my hope and dreams , i need you to open my eyes to the brighter side of life , you mean so much to me our name are the same ans it shows how much we are destined for each other , dont make me cry dont be shocked my love , i aint a racist and i can never be , i am just scared because of what happened to me here .

Charlene
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my reply, I am trying to get the lad change his tune and ask me to help him or another lad through the charity, and then I could have him do all sort of things.

Dear Charlene,

I was ready to deposit the $700 in Western Union so that you could collect them there,
but the racist email has made me reconsider, I am still deeply shocked by your comment,
as I told you the charity I preside has given over $ 6.000.000 to people in African countries
to promote education, housing and artists in many countries in Africa, and also my company
has very good relations with many African nations and we have in our pay roll many good and
loyal African employees.
I would love to help you and to be honest $700 is nothing compared to what I would pay to have you
besides me and be able to see you be happy and laugh again but the racist comments have really
hurt a lot and caused a great damage in our relation.
Yours
Charles
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello My Love ,
Sorry for making you feel that way but i swaer i aint a racist , My Love , if i was a racist i wont com eto Nigeria in the first place and i didn't say i hate all blacks , i dont discriminate , whne i was still in Saginaw, Michagan , I had neighbours and know so much of balck people and had some as friends and i dont discriminate and i am not a racist , i was only scared because of wha happened to me and please my love , do not be shocked , i dont not hate blacks , and i am sorry if i have ever made you feel bad about me , i love you so much and i promise i am going to make it up to you when we get together , i need you so much in my life to start a new life and i am realy soory for making you feel bad about me , i am not a racist my love and i dont hate blacks , niether do i discriminate , you are the one i have been thinking of and i really hope things gets better soon so we can be together .

Charlene
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi

there is nothing to get better as all is fine with me, you are the one that made the racist remarks.
I can not accept that what I have dedicated great part of my life to help gets insulted and offended
or looked down upon.
I think that the damage is done and unless you give me a real reason to convince me that you are
not a racist and worthy of my love and dedication I will have to stop all communications with you at
once.
In your American constipation you say that white and black are equals and that some are even more
equal than others, and as I do admire your fore fathers that dictated the constipation I want to live
my life by it, if >I betrayed the sacred principles of the constipation then what would my employees in
our American facility down in Defecation County, Nevada think of me, ands also what would the charity
members think of their President if he looked at his personal welfare before the charity principles.
We are about to close a charity donation to a young artist in Nigeria, a young woman that has shown that
art is her life and that dances kike no one has ever danced before, and I owe to her to be true to all what
the charity fights and stands for.
So it is up to you to show me that you are worthy...
I want a woman that can help me in the future run the charity and because you know the country I was hoping you
would be that person, but since you seem to be a racist I am afraid that I am a bit disappointed.

C
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello My Love ,
Sorry i mailed you back lately and i got your previous email , am sorry if i made you feel bad about me , But Charles i swear with all i have left , i am not against black people and i am not a racist , i don't discrinimate and tell me what you want me to do to prove it to you and i will,i just want to come back home and start a new life with you , i attached some picturs as you wanted me to and i hope you like the one i have on a white , its my favourite ,
mail me back my love and let me know how we can works things out so we can be together soon ..

Charlene
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello My Love ,
Sorry i maile you late , i couldn't get to use the hotel's computer last night cos i sent you the email along with the pictures you wanted in the afternoon and i am happy you like it , i made the enquires about a flight leaving from here Ibadan, Nigeria to Paris, France as you wanted me to, and they told me it varies from 1600 to 2200 USD for all one way tickets pending on the the specified date i choose for my flight and the prices varies with dates and availabilities ,

But i think the first step we ned to take is getting things taken care of at the hotel and if we can get that done today or tomorroe its ok , mail me and let me know how things are and if we can make it work .

Charlene

Hello My Love,
Thanks for the email , and thanks for making me feel better , i am glad things are getting better and thanks a lot also for forgiving me , If things works out i can be back home this week , since i have my passport and documents to travel .

YOu can send the money to me through western union here , since i have my passport , i can use it as my reciever's ID to get the money out from here in Ibadan.

And here arethe informations you will need :

Reciever's Name : Charlene Oesterling

Reciever's Loation: IBADAN , NIGERIA , 23402 .

Thats all you will need from western union ..

Let me know how things are and wne you will want me book my flight for from here to France .

Love you so much

Charlene

Hello My Love,
MY FRIEND'S TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +234 - 8032246170 AND SHE IS AFRICAN TOO BUT SHE SPEAKS GOOD ENGLISH , HER NAME IS SANDRA AND SHE WORKS IN THE HOTEL AS A WATRESS , YOU CAN SEND ME YOU PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN TRY CALL YOU FROM HERE IF I CAN AND I HOPE EVERYTHING IS ALL RIGHT WITH YOU AND I REALLY CANT WAIT TO GET BACK HOME , AND BE WITH YOU SOON .

IF YOU CANT GET THROUGH TO MY FRIENDS PHONE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR NUMBER SO I CAN CALL YOU FROM THE HOTEL OR MY FRIENDS NUMBER ( THE WATRESS ) AND I HOPE WE CAN BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THINGS SOON , AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW SOON YOU CAN GET THE MONEY SENT SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF THINGS HERE AT THE HOTEL THEN GO GET MY PLANE TICKET .

LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON .

CHARLENE

Hello Love,
Thanks for the email and i am really sorry for putting you through a lot and i am not really happy about all that is happening , why didn't you tell western union that I am a citizen and what else do you want me to prove myself of , you know people there and you can just go through my Social Security Number to check on my profile telling you all about me and check it up with all i send to you in my email telling you all about me and what happened to me , if you check my SSN you will se what school i went to and my parent informations , then check it up and see if its true about me or not , that way you will be able to trust me .
If i wait till i here from your friend's father , i might end up staying here longer and suffer more cos i haven't even eaten since yesterday night , my freidn who is a watress says the manager is angry at her because she snicks in food for me from the hotel kitchen daily and that he fire her out if she is caught doign that again .
How long am i going to be in this position till your father's friend find me and remember Nigeria seems to be a very busy place and so much population , they might have hard times getting through to me and it will be much better is you can convince western union there and if you even want me to call them to talk to them myself and give them all the informations they need to check on my citizenship profile i will give it to them cos i am not a scammer and am only in this mess because i came to Nigeria and if i had knew this would happened i wont have comed in the first place .
tell Western Union that i am a citizen of the states and i have my prove, i have my PASSPORT and my SSN which is very private but at this point i am ready to give it out just to get back to the states soon , I know you care for me and you love me just liek i love you , want me like i want you , just lets us get thing staken care of within us and not involve friends and friend's father , all we need to do is just trust each other , I will send you my SSN to check on my citizen information and with that you will know all about me and check it up with the letetr i send telling you all about me and if you want me to call you send me your number and i will try all i can to call you from here just to make you trust me and if you want me call western union i will , they wont tell you all that if you really do want to help me .
We need to ge things done soon and get together soon cos i dont want to die of hunger and suffering here , i am starving and how long will i wait till your friend finds me , please my love , right now you are my life , my hope and dream . I need you more than ever now , just lets get things taken care of and i promise i will make it up to you whne i get there , love you like no other and i mean all that i said in my MM profile , i want to start a new life all over again with my man which is you Charles .
Just lets get things taken care of between us and not involve others , cos they have there busy lifes too and things here in te hotel are really bad for me cos if my watress freind helps me again she might get fired , and am dieing my love .
All western union needs is a prove and if i can send you my SSN and you check it up then all is settled .
Tell me if that is ok by you and lets work things out so we can be together befoer this weeks runs out .
Charlene
kisslajos
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the BASE of your lad's story:
http://www.oscodapress.com/articles/2004/01/28/news/obituaries/news01.prt

Your lad might have got it from a baiter(???) Otherwise why would he read MI obituaries?

Unfortunately either he did not got all the article, or was lazy to follow the family story.

Charlene is the granddaughter, not the daughter of the late Anthony Licari. The old gentleman died in 2004 January, in Tawas City, and, not in 2005 Nigeria. Ok, I am sure you can find all the discrepency...

Some ideas:

How about a fast new turn? You FOUND her family:-) Do not tell him this source. Tell her that with the help of your private detective friend. With the help of Interpol, anything....

Tell him, that you contacted her family. Pick a couple of names - for example the other grandkids - and make up some conversation. How much her family want to help her. Some distant cousins who have not heard about her for years.

Or tell her, that you are ready to send money to her FAMILY. Give details, how much money to whom....

Or make up a secret family treasure here...

@moebius,
could you help with some local details? Would you like to play some relative?

OR : tell her, that your detective friend, Interpol found the family, the real Charlene, and they want to press charges.

OR: you can play with the WU security question. Pick something about "her" family. For security reason you do not write her/him the answer, she/he MUST know the answer..... (The date of his father's dead. She/he definitely does not know...)

P.S>: If you do a little search, you can find the real Charlene.
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello My Love ...
Here is my Social Security Number 375885729 you can check it up urself with the state authorities or show it to Western Union for them to check it up , and i attached a copy of both my passport and visa so you can show them as prove along with my SSN .
I hope you can be able to go over today to have things taken care of so that i can pay the manager tomorrow and then relief myself of all the stress and burden, and then book my flight for either friday or saturday, Thanks for the love and care Charles ,you are my all in all , and my dream come true .
Love you so much and cant wait to be with you and live with you as one for the rest of my life and cant wait to me Mrs Charlene Miriel .

Love Charlene

Hello Love,
I haven't heard from you sinc my last email ,
mail me back and let me know how things re and if everything is ok

Lots of love,

Charlene

Hello Love,
I sent you an email this morning and i ws wondering if you got it cos i didn't get a reply from you and just wanted to check on you and see if everything is allright , mail me back and let me know if everything is ok , i guess you have been busy but its ok , i understand .
Thinking of you always ,

Charlene

HI Love,
I dont know how western union is being so cruel and they have been like this for years i guess, did you give them my SSN and did they verify it ?? , its your money y love and you can jus walk into any western union location to have the money sen and i know there are many locatins there in the USa jut like they are there , tell them it is urgent qand if they insist them them you dont car that you jus want the money sent , and whne we get together we will go there personally to make fun of them and maybe even have the security chief beg us for him to not loos his job becaus ethis is absolutely insane, what other prove are the looking for and what right do they have over us, they are crazy to say that my passport is fak because i have been using this passport even back whne i was in MIcahgan , and if they doubt it they should take it as far as checking up with the states department, i gave them my SSN which is private and what else do they need from us .

I i finnanly get back hoem i might take this so personal that i migh thave to sew them for all this , its your money and not there's and besides ther charge for there services , this is all you nee to tell them my love, all that matters is that we get things sorted out soon and when we get together we will there personally to make them see that the are nothing but bunch of junks .

Charlene

Hello My Love,
Remember in my email tellign you all about me and all tht happened to me , i told you my dad worked here and stayed here for long , cos this was where he was working and living before he died and he was acknowledged by the Nigerian embassy to have a Nigerian citizenship visa which wsa to make him work without been bothered by the nigerian immigration office here and the visa i had was arranged by my father's company down here fpr my coming to get things done as i was surposed to and i aint Nigerian , but my dad's profile was Nigerian because he worked here for long and n other for him to work and get other contacts here s i ws told he did , he had to have a citizenship profile which he had , and that made me have a visa taming Nigerian in the Visa and it was sent to me directly from my dad's company befoafe i came to Nigeria and it has been with me.
Western Union has no right over your money and ll you need to do is insist tha you want the money sent and they will honour your will if you keep insisting , and whne i get there i dont mind going to there office to make them see that they have been bucnch of junks making bad judgements .

Charlene

My Love,
The Visa was authorized from Nigerian by the embassy here cos my dad's company got it endosed and thats why it say's Nigerian and it was only to make me liable to my dad's resoures that i came for after he dies and if i didn't state Nigerian i wont get any of what i caem fo rhere , which did and finanly got stolen at the hotel , but now that i am going back i will need it to come back hom and why the hel do western union have to make life this cruel , all they need t do is just charge for the money that is to be sent and if i had my way i would just call the manager in charge of there location them them queried because this is really a big headache, its your money and they have no right, not one bit of it to tell you what to do, what else do they want from me , if they doubt me why don;y they just use my SSN number to comfirm all the information the need and its reallt crazy of them to state that my visa is fake , if i didn't state Nigeria , how will i be here .
You need to go back to western union and tell them all you want to do is send the money and not hear any cock and bull sorry of there shit.

Am really stressed out right now and if ony i could just call them up i will make them feel so bad they wont want to sya a word or make me feel so hopeless.

I really need to get back home soon and you need to give them hell my love .

Charlene

Hello My LOve,
You need to go back to western union and insist that you want the money sent no mater what they say or excuses they come up with , the fact still remains tht it is your money and you cna do what ever you want with it , when i get there i am going to go ot them personally and sew them for all the stress and shits they are taking us through .
Lets jhust get things taken care of and shoe them that we are serious abut each other.

Charlene

Hello Love,
I haven't heard from you since your last reply , i guess you've left for western union, mail me back my love and let me know how things are and if you got the money sent to that i could fix tomorrow to get everything taken care of in order for us to be together soon , i cant wait to see the face on the western union people whne i finanly get there , they are going to be so embarassed and i will make sure they pay for all this delay they are putting us through , you need to put a stand and put your feets firm on he ground , tell them what you want is what you will get and they cant change that , i wsih things gets beter before this week runs out .

Love Charlene

Does anyone want to take over and lay the role of WU security chief in Spain ?? or any other idea would be appreciated
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just a thought but Oesterling would seem to be a South African name, Dutch Boer at a guess so maybe your lad is trying to be clever with this (it would explain the racism) then again , a clever lad? nah, can't be Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you post the headers from "her" emails for us .. lets see where she really is

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx_com-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com
Received: (qmail 6217 invoked from network); 27 Jan 2007 20:20:16 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO web59101.mail.re1.yahoo.com) (66.196.101.12)
by ns97.webmasters.com with SMTP; Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:20:16 -0500
Received: (qmail 91350 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Jan 2007 20:19:54 -0000
Received: from [82.128.11.33] by web59101.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:19:54 PST
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:19:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Hello from Charlene
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <009501c7415d$382d10f0$0601a8c0@CHARLES2>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1827451104-1169929194=:90476"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-NAS-BWL: Found match for '[email protected]' on the allowed list (151 addresses, 0 domains)
X-NAS-Classification: 0
X-NAS-MessageID: 108
X-NAS-Validation: {6A4B64CC-E80D-4E9C-9F78-B6B7C3CB5CE3}

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: (qmail 4416 invoked from network); 26 Jan 2007 19:35:51 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO web59113.mail.re1.yahoo.com) (66.196.101.24)
by ns97.webmasters.com with SMTP; Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:35:51 -0500
Received: (qmail 32282 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Jan 2007 19:35:12 -0000
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-
Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
Received: from [212.138.64.178] by web59113.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:35:08 PST
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:35:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Hello from Charlene
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <009501c7415d$382d10f0$0601a8c0@CHARLES2>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1279136570-1169840108=:31398"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-NAS-BWL: Found match for '[email protected]' on the allowed list (146 addresses, 0 domains)
X-NAS-Classification: 0
X-NAS-MessageID: 88
X-NAS-Validation: {6A4B64CC-E80D-4E9C-9F78-B6B7C3CB5CE3}

Last edited by cmiriel on Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I havs no doubt that this person is in Nigeria
she is so stupid, sent a photo of her USA passport, fake like Judas, and also sent a USA Visa on her name allowing her to enter the US and with a different passport number of vourse and stating that her nationality is Nigerian, they arte so stupid that they think that a US national needs a visa to enter his own country. Smile
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP shows as Saudi Arabia "MAKKAH JEDDAH INTERNET SERVICE UNIT ISU" I'm not too hot on satellite providers so I don't know if this is one or not...

BTW You might want to remove your e-mail address from the top of the header, some spam software might pick it up when it trawls the net.

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Cmiriel, the first header is for Nigeria 82.128.11.33 = Nigeria

The second is for Saudi Arabia 212.138.64.178 - Saudi Arabia

They are both sent from the same Yahoo email address but with differeing IP's, I had a look at the Saudi IP's website, but can't see if they offer satellite services.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The headers are causing a blow out..Can you edit the long code lines..Anyhoo..

Quote:
inetnum: 82.128.0.0 - 82.128.127.255
IP Location: Nigeria - Multi-links
Telecommunications Limited
org: ORG-AFNC1-RIPE
netname: AFRINIC-NET-TRANSFERRED-20050223
descr: This network has been transferred to AFRINIC
remarks: These IP addresses are assigned in the AFRINIC region.

Quote:
IP Information 212.138.64.178
IP Location: Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia - Makkah - Jeddah - Internet Service Unit Isu
remarks: Part of this IP block has been used for proxy/cache
remarks: service at the National level in Saudi Arabia. All
remarks: Saudi Arabia web traffic will come from this IP block.

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the programs used to hide your IP usually send you to proxy servers in Saudi Arabia, he could be using a program to hide his IP.
This lad does not give up, he keps emailg sweet emails, any ideas of what could I do next to make his life hell.

Hello My Love,
Its been days now and i still haven't heard from you , i am really getting worried and need to know if everythin gis ok down there , send me your phone number so i can call you , although that will be hrad for me from here but i am willing to sacrifice all to hear from you soon ...
Love you so much .
Charlene

I ben thinking if I should give the number of the local undertakers or similar Smile
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HI

I am sorry I had to go to Madrid to see the chief of security of Western Union, and I think that all has been solved for the best, the security chief spoke to the police and the American authorities, and they came with good news, they found some of the members of your family, Sandra who lives in East Tawas and I will send her the money tomorrow morning so that she can send it to you, I have not contacted this lady yet, I think that she is your aunt, but I will contact her first thing tomorrow morning and will send her the money at once so that she as your relative can send it to you at once and of course contact the American Embassy also so that you get all the help you need to get you out of the horrible situation, I hope that you are happy now that things are moving forward.
I am really looking forward in seeing you and spend some quality time with you.
Yours
Charles
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello My Love,
I thought you had other issues you had to take care of and i was really worried not hearing from you, Sandra is a family member and thast is correct but whne my dad dies there ws a heavy fight witin my dad's properties, and they all wanted me out of ther way so they could get all his asset and be the one to come get the money , they took me through a lot and i wrnt through hell getting them out of the way cos i fired a law suite over this , if it hadn't ben that the company finanaly cross checked my dad's will , my relatives would have ripped me off everything my dad willed me and i hope you understadn that if you send the money for me to get things done to them , they wont get it through to me , i hate them and they hate me , they might want ed pretend they do want me back but i know for sure that they dont , i have ben here for months and if they really cared they would have gotten me out of this mess cos they knew i came and probably heard what happened to me , they ae all selfish souls and wicked , and all hey want to do is satisfy there appetites.

My love, lets just get things staightened out from here and whne we get together we can start a new life all over , all you need to do is convince western union and they have seen proves so far and i think they can have the money sent now that they know i am really in a big mess.

Let me know how hings are and if we can work it out soon .

Love you so much .

Charlene

Any ideas what can I say now Smile
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello My Love,
Don';t lets involve my relatives, i dont like them and dont need there help, they dont like me neither and i wont want any thing to do with them , i just want you and i need you right beside me so we can start a family together.
Thanks for the love and care you have for me and i just hope everything gets better soon so we can be together soon .

Love Charlene

My reply:

My Love

The security chief of WU has spoken to your relatives, and you relatives said that they love you very much, that they did not know that you were in Nigeria and that they of course will help you get back to the US at once, they will contact the US Embassy this morning and arrange for your trip, and as they do not have money for tour trip I have sent them money plus another amount that they should give to you so that you can buy some clothes and cosmetics so that you can arrive to me looking very elegant and nice.
You see you did not need to worry all will end well, you will have your family back, then you come to me.
Where will you do the shopping for your clothes, I have given your aunt 2000$ apart from the travel money and hotel money so that you can go shopping, the tickets are from Nigeria to the US and then from there to Paris were we ill meet, so you can buy a few things in the US and then we can go shopping in Paris.
I am so happy that I will se you soon.
Yours
Charles
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic