SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sad end for an old timer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So they find this shark belonging to a rare and "very" old species:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16785254/?GT1=8921

but ...
Quote:
"... the shark died a few hours after being caught"

Why did they have to catch it?

Ironic. This shark and its ancestors have been able to live happily for 50 Million years without anybody's help, but wasn't able to survive "civilization" for more than a couple of hours.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Have seen this on TV yesterday. They all believe that the shark must have been very sick, otherwise it wouldn�t have come into shallow water at all. I guess, it was about to die anyway... Sad

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think that a species that lives that deep could survive anywhere near the surface for long. It was probably in shallow water because it was sick, and was caught in a net and dragged up to the surface. I would guess that it wouldn't have survived even if it hadn't been captured.

Its a shame, though.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, yummy. Rare shark sweet & sour. Wink Wink
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
A meal with real 'bite' perhaps? Rolling Eyes

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's one ugly mofo!
I bet they made some gourmet dish of it afterwards.

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joaquin wrote:
Ironic. This shark and its ancestors have been able to live happily for 50 Million years without anybody's help, but wasn't able to survive "civilization" for more than a couple of hours.

The shark wasn't able to evolve being at a lower atmospheric pressure probably. Another factor could be the fact that captivity was too limiting for it and it died because of cramped conditions...

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure the difference in atmospheric pressure had a role to play in the death. But, like others said, it was already on it's last leg (fin) when it swam to the surface in the first place.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@our german speaking baiters: If you are interested in this topic, watch 3SAT right now. There are showing something about the deep sea right now (including stuff about this shark)

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard Procedure wrote:
The shark wasn't able to evolve being at a lower atmospheric pressure probably

Well, I don't know about that. What I really think is that when the shark got a quick glance at how screwed up we are up here it died of sadness ...

But anyway, too bad this shark didn't surface some months before ... He could have co-starred in "Rocky VI", as Sylvester Stallone's pet ...

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic