SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

scambaiting as therapy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that Dan Druff Crying or Very sad

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Captain Oblivious
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least for me, there's nothing better than coming home at night from my crappy job and unloading that anger on my lads. Actually makes me feel good. That, and it's also helped that job by improving my arguing and BS'ing skills. Very Happy

Dear Captain Crunch, I verified the payment once again and the payment cannot be found.I took the payment slip to the western union office and i was held for 2hours because they thought i am impersonating. -James Hepp
You have been informed that you only have from now till Money, you are to send the money Via Western Union Money Transfer, that is your dead line of payment. Please take note. -James Lawrence
AND I DO NT WANT TO SEE THIS YOUR STUPID MAIL ANY MORE OR ELSE I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE F.B.I IN YOUR COUNTRY. USLESS THING -Thomas Akabike Robert, after one of his 13 trips to Moneygram
why most you ask again what do you go to western union to do, hope you are there to make a payment. -Shola Tan
DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE ANY LONGER.
We await your prompt response. -John Duke
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've inherited the art of bullcr@pping from my dad, as well as the art of headfecking. I can really practise that here without harming innocents.

Scambaiting has also really helped when it gets to that time of the month where I wanna tear peoples heads off and fill their necks with flowers.
I live in a house where I can't ever show my anger because there is always someone who is more angry, who I can't compete with.

Thats where the lovely lads from Nigeria come in!
It's a lottery to see which lad is unfortunate enough to have mailed me right when the hormones hit...

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Azure, you should try talking on the phone (anonymous numbers of course) with one of them... Unloading your fury on them is very theraputic. Laughing

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, good idea! I've worked in enough call centres to be able to deal with all kinds of crap - I just get more and more polite (I've a super polite/professional voice apparently), it really p*sses the other person off! When I was at H0tpoint "customer care"/faults the amount of death threats I got was staggering...

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*

Last edited by Azure Sonnet on Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, screw being super polite to the lads.. I've worked in a call center, too.. And it really tickles me to call a lad and tell him what a bastard he is.. Or better yet, answer the Customer Disservice line and be really rude Twisted Evil

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just might do that! I've a headset on order as we speak... And nothing to do during the day!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic