SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu dies mid bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Norma Sardon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been baiting a nasty little cancer victim lad and got the usual nasty photos off him.

The lad's cancer has finally got the better of him and he's gone to the great internet cafe in the sky.

I've been left �25 mill but I've got to look after his 15 year old kid, Gregory. Hope he likes it here in Coronation St.

Roy, can he have a job in the caff?

Quote:
Attn: Sir,

I write bringing to your notice the death of Mr. Edward G.Brown who was hospitalized with St.Thomas Hospital London, United Kingdom. To formally introduce myself, I am Doctor Chris Wilson medical director of this hospital.

Base on brief explanation about you given to me by late Edward G.Br0wn who died on Thursday 18th of January, 2007 at about 11:00am.He said before he gave up that you are the only Christian brother capable to take care of Gregory his son as his wealth and son is in your custody.

Gregory is presently on semi-coma due to the shock observed on hearing of the dad’s death suddenly. He will be fine by the Grace of Almighty God. Attached are death certificates of deceased Edward G. Br0wn. Hope to hear from you regarding health update of Gregory Br0wn.

Yours in Service,

Chris W!lson

me...
Quote:
Dear Sir

Thank you letting me know about Edwards death. He was a fine man. Is young Gregory ok? Is he alright about coming to live in Manchester in Coronation Street with me and my wife?

There are lots of children for him to play with. The Webster girls are really looking forward to meeting him and so is young Chesney. Weatherfield Grammar is a very good school. He can also come to watch Manchester City with myself. On second thoughts forget that, he will be depressed enough as it is with the death of his dad, don't want to send him over the edge do we? He can go and watch Manchester United as long as he promises to be quiet during the games.

Edward left me a lot of money so that I can take care of Gregory properly. Do you know anything about that? Do you know the lawyer?

When is Edwards funeral? Is he being buried or cremated?. Let me know if its a cremation, I'll bring some crumpets and some jacket potatoes.

Mike

THE WILL

DEATH CERTIFICATE 1

DEATH CERTIFICATE 2 TO MAKE SURE HE'S REALLY DEAD

Fuck your mother forky sicken pussy and your sister fucky pussy - an enraged mugu
i have told you several time that am not an HOMOSEXUALS
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is hilarious. Laughing Laughing

Cause of death HRT failure. Was he forgetting to tell you something?

Hospital De St Thomas - New name?

RSOTs all over the place. Very nice.

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
cahuna
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see it was "Emotional shock" which sadly brought on the HRT failure.

What have you been up to Norma? You've got to show us your last email that finished him off. Shocked

You didn't let on Hayley is a transvestite did you?
fengibbon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But theres a large RSOT on both the will and Death Cert 1. Not so sure about the shadowed Gothic script though!!!! Smile

Whats the problem? Laughing

"I hope you ar happi at making me look big fool. I will com to Amerika, hunt you down like fuking hyena." -- Samuel Odabake September 06. - Good hunting Sam, you are 5,000 miles away!!!

"Why you traet me like smal boi foool" -- Brother Nicolas ------ Because you are?
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol...heart failure due to emotional shock Very Happy

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Name of Father of Deceased : "NIL"
Name of Mother of Deceased : "NIL"
Shocked

HRT Failure? Laughing Who are we to argue. Nothing surprises me about the United-Kingdom Ministry of Health these days.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, the cancer had nothing to do with it. I'm dying to know what you said that scared him so much.

Now's the time to get a new account and rebait him while keeping your current bait going.

pony <---- hee hee
Norma Sardon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hugh. Done it already. Can't wait for the resurrection. Razz

Great minds think alike

Fuck your mother forky sicken pussy and your sister fucky pussy - an enraged mugu
i have told you several time that am not an HOMOSEXUALS
Pisspot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some information for those b8ters who are not British.
There are two death certificates issued in Britain. The first is given by the doctor (or coroner) who certifies (diagnoses) death to the next of kin, and gives name of deceased, the time and causes. This you are supposed to take to the registry office of the district in which the individual died. This is all you can do with it - you certainly don't keep it after you have taken it to the registry office.
The registrar then records the death and gives you the second certificate: This is what you then use in the processes of winding up the estate etc. It contains information of the time and place of death, the cause, deceased's occupation and age, and also the name, relationship and address of the person registering the death. In England and Wales it does not contain any information about parent's names (or even maiden name of married women): In Scotland this information is given if known.
This second certificate is what you get if you apply to the General Register Office for a copy of a death certificate months or years later.
Needless to say neither of these official certificates looks anything like the ones sent here.
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well sure, that sounds logical... I'd bet we do it the same way in the US. What gets a lot of us more than the quantity of documents is the quality.

And actually, it's possible that they might, MIGHT abbreviate items on the death certificate. However, it's something they want someone to be able to pick up in 50 years when that person listed on the death certificate votes*, so the person reading the certificate can be clearly understood that yes, the stiff really is dead.

*That's as far as I'm taking it, no one else take it any farther, either Laughing

pony <---- hee hee
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should set this up to pretend that you run a child prostitution ring - but are just now letting it be known - and you'd like to know if someone there can start servicing the son so that he doesn't need much training once you get him.....(editing to add - don't go overboard to prove this, though - wouldn't want you to end up in trouble for a bad idea I had) It would just be funny to drop the hints of what you'd like to do with the son...

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Eliza! It is so good to hear from you. Are you back to stay yet?

pony <---- hee hee
beenyboy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Norma,
ASk Doctor Chris if he can bump off Greg and you'll share the loot with him.

watch just how low the lad will sink.

Once he agrees, the express shock an anger and report him to the Police, unless of course he'll pay/join church/ insert your own lad cringing details here Very Happy

Mr Chen .... I an ill having SARS.....Thank you so much for bringing me back into a kind of better lives to day through your wonderful advised to implement the (LEMSIP) as you prescribe it to me last November

Cellphone Mortar x10
Andrea Smith - fack u bitch

Tiddles - MIAOW!

Barister Robert Clay -YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A TOUT AND ALL THIS WILL YOU HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME AND MY MONEY,JUST THANK YOUR GOD THAT YOU DID NOT FALL MUGU,OTHERWISE,I WOULD HAVE EATEN YOU RAW BASTARED.
FUCK YOU AND SUCK MY DEM ASS,FOOL.YOU THINK THAT I AM NOT SAMART AT DOING MY JOB.
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Norma Sardon wrote:
Been baiting a nasty little cancer victim lad and got the usual nasty photos off him.
The lad's cancer has finally got the better of him and he's gone to the great internet cafe in the sky.

I had lad with brain disease who was desparate to have me write to his lawyer, but I stalled him for weeks. Eventually he decided to "die" so that his lawyer could write to me about his will, which I thought was unusually inventive for a lad

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
WebWitch
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant!
HRT Failure.....the irony of it....killed by a Hot Flush......!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zen wrote:
I had lad with brain disease who was desparate to have me write to his lawyer, but I stalled him for weeks.

Yep, I've had lads who had a matter of days to live initially still coffin-dodging 3 months later. Being baited is theraputic, see.
You can have a hell of a lot of fun with deathbed lads.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic