SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New To This and Backed Up In a Corner.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nomoredrama
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, I am new to this scam crap. However, I am so glad that I new it was scam from the beginning and not scammed out of money. This is my scenerio.

Myscammer name is fiasalgill. I met him on blackplanet and he claims to be from the US, now in the UK on textile business. He asked me for money after IM for two days. He asked for 2000.00 US dollars so that he could finish his business in the UK and return to the US to meet me. Well, I told im I had a my account on a temporary freeze due to some legal issues with my ex hubby. (the red flag) He then asked me could he see if he could get the agent to send me the payment via money order so that he could obtain it faster. Okay, this man do not know me from a can of paint. Why would he trust me with thousands of his dollars. Thats when I began to do a little Investigation.

He continued to ask me for my phone number so, I went to the Family Dollar store and bought a prepaid cell for 20 bucks. I then gave him the number. He is suppose to be in the UK, but continues to call me from a Dallas number. My city.......how scary. Well below is a conversation we had last night.

fiasalgill: pretty wats ur email
fiasalgill: are u there , i guess u not
Nomoredrama: My computer frooze up.
fiasalgill: oh ok , sorry about that
fiasalgill: let me have ur email so i have the pics sent to you
fiasalgill: u back on
nomoredrama: My email is xxxxxxxxxxxx
fiasalgill: sent
nomoredrama: I dont know why, but my computer is freesing
fiasalgill: wats wrong with it
fiasalgill: do not open too many windows since it acting up
nomoredrama: I am not sure. The pictures arrived. Let me look at em. hold on
nomoredrama: ok
fiasalgill: ok
nomoredrama: still looking
fiasalgill: ok
nomoredrama: Hold on, LOL The are download to my computer
fiasalgill: LOL
nomoredrama: Okay, nice. I saw one
fiasalgill: and how do i look
nomoredrama: Let me look at the rest
fiasalgill: ok hun
nomoredrama: Ok, hun, I got one more to see. Looking good so far. LOL
nomoredrama: Okay. I couldnt see them very clearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just the first one was a little visiable
fiasalgill: thats all i got for now pretty , i will be back in state soon and u get to meet me in person
nomoredrama: Okay, I can be patient. lol
fiasalgill: i had talked to my client over the payment issue and he said he will be mailing it out to you on Monday
nomoredrama: Okay. Can I give you my new address? Or is it too late. I will be completely out of here Monday. However, I will still have access to my mail box. Do I have to sign for it, or will it go to my mailbox?
nomoredrama: Also, If he sends it Monday, When will it get here?
fiasalgill: i guess it would go to ur mail box , i would prefer the new address to avoid the payment from getting lost
fiasalgill: he said he will be mailing it out to u via regular mail so that will be couple of days before it gets to u
nomoredrama: Okay. Hold on let me get my documents with the address. LOL I dont know it by hard and I want to make sure i give you the correct information
fiasalgill: ok am waiting hun
nomoredrama: Ok hold on. I have to run outside. They are in my glove comportment
fiasalgill: am right here waiting for u
nomoredrama : ok 3711 Dilido Drive
nomoredrama: OOps #212 Dallas Tx 75228
nomoredrama: Are you there
fiasalgill: 3711 Dilido Drive
fiasalgill: #212 Dallas Tx 75228
fiasalgill: is thats it
fiasalgill: yes am here
nomoredrama: Yes I am making sure now
nomoredrama: Oh, and I lost the paper when packing with your phone number on it. All I remember is 00. LOL Therefore, I can call when it gets here
nomoredrama: So..........you still never told me what you want me to do when I get them. Do I need to pay someone?
fiasalgill: yea , u are to pay for the shipping charges of my goods
fiasalgill: u will be sending the money to the agent via western union
nomoredrama: How do I do that? Will you give me that information? Okay Makes sense. I will just get the information when the mail gets here
fiasalgill: yea i will have to tell him to let me have his information
nomoredrama: Do you know the exact amount it will be? Because I dont want him to tell you he sent one amount and then its another.
nomoredrama: Oh, and i should have no trouble at my bank. A girl works there and she has come to know me socially.
fiasalgill: yea i will confirm all that on Monday , he his owing me pretty much but he says he would be sending the payment instalmentally so i will confirm the exact amount he mailed out on monday okay
nomoredrama: I went to a party with her once.
fiasalgill: thats cool
fiasalgill: so i guess u can have it cashed right away
nomoredrama: yes, I should.
nomoredrama: Okay baby...............anything to help us get our business on the road right. I want the villa dream to happen for real and then I can brag and say I had your back. lol

Dont worry. That is not my real address. My best friend is a manager at an apartment complex. She allowed me to use a vacant apartment for the address. This is just the conversation when I make him discuss the money orders again. Now, to top it off, this idiot is going to ask me for money for his sick son in Africa with his mother.

nomoredrama: Okay baby...............anything to help us get our business on the road right. I want the villa dream to happen for real and then I can brag and say I had your back. lol
fiasalgill: thats exactly wat i need from my dream woman
nomoredrama: Well, its me. LOL
fiasalgill: baby i dont know if u can lend me some liltle money for tommorow
fiasalgill: mom told me John has not been eating and he needs to be taking to the hospital and he has been running temperature nomoredrama: How much you need
fiasalgill:gill: [/b]she said the doctor is insist that the previous bill had to be paid before he could be attended to
nomoredrama: Okay, no problem. I can have it on monday when my insurance check hits my account directo disposit.
fiasalgill: i will have to call the doctor and plea he should wait till Monday
nomoredrama: Okay, that is when I will have it.
fiasalgill: yea i understand that better baby , i will call him and talk to him so that John can be attended to
nomoredrama: Give me the information just in case I can come up with it tomorrow. This is serious when it comes to the kids
fiasalgill: ok let me check my email box
fiasalgill: a min
nomoredrama: It will get there faster if I could western union it?
nomoredrama: Do your mom have a bank account and I could have the funds transfered
fiasalgill: it would take over a week for the funds to reflect
fiasalgill: its a third world country
fiasalgill: they not like the western world
nomoredrama: Okay. So Western Union?
nomoredrama: lol
fiasalgill: yea that would be better
nomoredrama: Okay. Just let me know when you have the information
fiasalgill: looking for the doctors information , can u help me get it to him so as to be sure of wat to tell him when i call him
fiasalgill: i mean can u get it to him for tommorow
nomoredrama: Oh, you want me to send it to the doctor myself?
nomoredrama: Yes, I will overdraft it and they can take it out of my account when my check hits'
fiasalgill: so u will be sending it tommorow right , cos i just want to make sure John is attended to for tommorow so that things dont get worse
fiasalgill: i hope u understand how i feel
nomoredrama: Yes, I will send it tomorrow baby
fiasalgill: i would really appreaciate that sweetie
nomoredrama: Okay, Hey, I also like african art (mask). Do you think If I send some extra money your mum can send me some. And how much are they?
fiaillsalg: i will have to ask her , i dont know how much they sell it
fiasalgill: like how many do u need sweetie
nomoredrama: Like three to go over my fire place.
fiasalgill: ok i will help u ask her , i guess it shouldnt be much
fiasalgill: how much do u get it over there in state
nomoredrama: Well, I will send five hundred and see it that will cover john and the 3 mask?
fiasalgill: ok thats better
nomoredrama: okay. Just let me know when you have the information
fiasalgill: i will let her know that so she can have the balance from the doctor
fiasalgill: Name : John Philips
no more drama: ok
fiasalgill: Recievers Address : 12 Victoria crescent , victoria island , Lagos , Nigeria 23401
nomoredrama: Oh, thats the name I send it in
fiasalgill: Text Question : For
nomoredrama: and there is the address?
nomoredrama: Ok
fiasalgill: Text Answer John
fiasalgill: yea
nomoredrama: ok
fiasalgill: so could u retype the information to me to see if u got it right
nomoredrama: okay. John philips
nomoredrama: 12 Victoria crescent, victoria island, Lagos Nigeria 23401
nomoredrama: Test Question:for
nomoredrama: Test Answer is John
fiasalgill: yea its correct hun , pls put it down like i have given it to u
fiasalgill: and be mindful of the philips
nomoredrama: I will
fiasalgill: Thanks sweetie
nomoredrama: What do you mean mindful of the philips
fiasalgill: the philips spelling is single L
fiasalgill: u get
nomoredrama_1913: ok:D
fiasalgill: :-* u so sweet , i cant wait to meet you face to face , so that i can hold , kiss and caress u
nomoredrama: LOL Me 2
fiasalgill: u become part of me as my senses are filled of u
nomoredrama: What time is it there?
fiasalgill: its 6.24am in the morning and i havent had a sleep all becos i was waiting for u online
nomoredrama: I am so sorry. So you have not been to sleep
fiasalgill: yes hun
fiasalgill: i need to get a lil sleep as i have a meeting for this morning
nomoredrama: Well, Let me let you go back to sleep. We will talk tomarrow
nomoredrama: bye and miss ya today

Okay!!!!!!!!! where do I go from here guys. I have no intentions on sending that money and dont know what to tell him. Also, should I wait on the money orders and what do I do when I get them? I really want to wait to get those before i reveal to him that I know he is a scam. Also, the pictures he sent looks nothing like the initial picture he has displayed on blackplanet. LOL LOL

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Drop him. Calling from the same city? Drop him.

Plus, giving him a real address, vacant or not, is not good. Drop it completely.

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the scammer is in Nigeria, they have acomplices all over the world, and they are the ones that try to scam you and make you send money to Nigeria.
Some of them they send you a money order or bankers check, that is more fake than Judas, and they ask you to cash it and use your account, cover whatever expense they ask you to cover and to send the rest to someone in Nigeria, your bank if they know you they pay the money into your account and sometime later when the money oreder of check is discovered to be a fake, you have sent the scammer money and on top of that your bank can accuse you of depositing a fake money order or check.
Stay well away from those persons.
Charles
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes. walk away from this.
post his email address. I'm sure somebody will take him for a spin!

Smile

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a Russian fashion model and I live in Paris.

If your mugu ever catches on to your bait the only thing he should know about you is that you lied about everything.

... and yes I'm none of the above, not even a lady. This means I can laugh at threats and hurt 'em some more.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your friend rents the apartment, you'll be putting a 3rd party directly in the line of fire. You should drop this bait immediately.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice guys. Here is his email address if anyone wants to take him for a spin. [email protected] His YIM is the same user name. I am also wondering should I at this point let him know i was playing him? I really will get a lot of satisfication if whomever decides to take him for a spin will eventually connect me to the grand bomb dropping. LOL I also want to submit a telephone number, but not sure if I am allowed to do it here. Respond quickly. LOL

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, don't let him know, just tell him you're not interested and ignore him. Then, feel free to bait him from another account. Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dont tell him anything about whats gone on.
just let it all go.you have posted his e mail addy thats enough for some of us here to bait him.
if some one wants his number they will PM you which is much better than posting it on the forum.

why would you want to post it up??

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
nomoredrama
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, That didnt make sense about posting the number. I just want someone to stick it too him. I will use another account and if he takes the bait, then I will give him a real roller coaster ride. Thanks guys. I will keep yall updated. I am sure he has been IM me as I remain invisiable and leaving messages on blackplanet. The prepaid phone I bought just for him Has 36 calls since yesterday. LOL He is in a panic. LOL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic