SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Religious debate turning into safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is really trying to make B read his mails by shouting very loud and clear:
Quote:
DEAR BEAUCHAMP
WE HAVE CONTACTED MR CXXXXXX OF MXXXXXX COURIERS HE SAID THAT HE TRAVELLED TO MALI FOR AN URGENT BUSINESS THAT HE WILL BE BACK TO BOUAKE TOMORROW.AS I TOLD YOU WE ARE STRANDED HERE .SEE HOW POSSIBLE IT IS FOR YOU TO ASSIST US.
READ HIS MESSAGE FROM MAIL.
CYRIL

He then quoted your email to him, SP. Mugu pain Twisted Evil I will ask him tomorrow where he slept Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cracking result! jump_4_joy

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am going out for dinner at an expensive restaurant in about 30 minutes, I suggest you do the same and then find a good hotel for the night....

Salt in the wounds, I love it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

luther
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo! clapping
I especially enjoyed th expensive restaurant comment also. Laughing

In this situation would it be advisable to make a hotel reservation for him before-hand and send him in that direction?
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, salt in wounds is great Laughing

They just phoned me again, had my phone on charging, rang once and they put the phone down, hopefully some more voicemails tonight/tomorrow Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing nice one guys!!!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There were 2 more calls from Ivory Coast but they didn't leave a message, no more emails from them as yet.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i can`t help but hum Benny Hills theme tune....... i don`t know why!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has sent me a text message:

Quote:
Cxxxxx, i am still at the airport, call this number please i am stranded here, i am waiting for you at bouake airport 0560xxxx

Laughing

Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Bwaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaa Very Happy Very Happy

Remember to ask him if he had a good nights sleep and apologise to him for taking so long to reply but your ulcers are playing up due to the rich food and fine wine you had at your fancy restaurant. Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yes, I am going to send him a couple of texts saying that sort of stuff Laughing

The internet cafes must be closed there today, either that or they have no money to go to the cafe, I will tell them I wont be back to Bouake until quite late this evening, at which point, there might be a medical emergency with my ulcers and I can't get back to Bouake until Monday Laughing

[edit]

Sent him 2 texts:

Quote:
Hi, did you find a good hotel and eat well last night? I had a lovely meal, the food was very rich and it upset my ulcers.

Quote:
Hi, my stomach ulcers are painful so I wont arrive back to Bouake until this evening, sit tight until I return, have a meal and give me the bill later.

[edit]

Another I sent:

Quote:
Hi, did you sleep well last night? Good job you didn't have to sleep at the airport. I slept in a water bed, it was very comfortable!

Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pure evil Twisted Evil Love it though LOL_sign

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

time to find a brothel methinks Twisted Evil

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on that, hope the airport is a bit comfy... Well, lads, hope they're used to sleeping outside Twisted Evil Rub it in, and keep that guy pissed...

Closed lad accounts
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait for tomorrow to see some new mails from this pet. B is going to be very shocked by the way the courier service treated him. Laughing Too bad he is out of the country, so he won't be able to help him. The journey back is going to be painful.......

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^, Yeah, I can't wait for the emails, you should tell them to sue me Very Happy, just sent another text letting them know I wont be there tonight Very Happy:

Quote:
Hi, sorry, I felt to unwell to travel today due to my stomach ulcers, I will be back at Bouake tomorrow, see you then.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received a nice email from them, does it sound like they are having a shitty time Laughing:

Quote:
DEAR Cxxxxx
IT IS ABSOLUTELY UNFORTUNATE THAT WE GOT EXHAUSTED ON OUR WAY TO THIS PLACE DUE TO VARIUOS BORDERS THAT WE CROSSED. THE EXPENSES WAS ENORMOUS. (what, you mean you had to pay bribes to all the border guards, don't forget the return trip Laughing)

WE ARE STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING FOR YOUR ARRIVAL SO THAT WE CAN GO BACK.TODAY IS THE FINAL DAY THAT WE HAVE TO STAY HERE .PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT YET READY FOR THE PAYMENT THEN SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER THE SUM OF 200000CFA FOR OUR TRANSPORT. WHEN YOU ARE READY TO PAY FOR THE COMPENSATION YOU DEDUCT THE SAID AMOUNT. (There is no WU where I am but I will be back a Bouake this evening, or not Wink, stop whining, you have only been waiting there for 3 days Laughing)

SEND THE SAID MONEY THROUGH YAMOUSSOUKRO BRANCH OF WESTERN UNION. (Yamoussoukro is located 240 kilometers north of Abidjan on rolling hills and plains, which puts it in the Bouake area.) TELL ME THE TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER THROUGH TEXT MESSAGE ON THE NUMBER YOU SENT THE LAST TEXT.

UNDERSTAND THAT IF I HAVE MONEY ON ME RIGHT HERE I WILL NEVER WORRY YOU TO .ASSIST US SO THAT WE CAN GO BACK
I AM OPTIMISTIC THAT YOU ARE OK NOW WE PRAYED FOR YOUR STOMACH ULCER. (<< Yeah, I feel better now Laughing)
FOR GODS SAKE HELP US.
THANKS
Ixxxx CHxxxx CYRIL
00225056xxxxx

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing
Quote:
for gods sake help us
Laughing Laughing

Music to my ears

excellent work guys.

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent him a text message:

Quote:
Hi, don't worry about the WU payment, as I will be back in Bouake today. Thanks for your ulcer prayers, they worked well.

Twisted Evil

GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost feel sorry for them...........hang on a minute. No I don't Laughing Laughing Laughing

Great work guys Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B finally found some time to check his mails and was very shocked with the previous messages from Cyril:

Quote:
Dear Cyril,

I was shocked to hear that you had so much trouble. I hope everything worked out alright. I have not heard from you after this message, so I assume you were able to reach the gentleman from the courier service and are well on your way home now. I was very sorry that I could not help you out last Saturday. I am still in York and I have not checked my mails since Wednesday. Please let me know that you are alright and have returned hom safely.

My prayers are with you.

BXXXXXXXXXXX

It seems that the lads don't have sufficient money for the internet cafes. I have not heard from him since Saturday.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
Please let me know that you are alright and have returned home safely..

^^^^^ You evil git Twisted Evil

They just sent me a text message, unfortunatley, it was just a garbled mess of letters/numbers/characters like *r%af:$t4^*7#;~*, it covered 3 pages on my mobile phone screen, I sent them a text about it:

Quote:
Hi, you just sent me a text, but it was unreadable, it was just a jumble of different keyboard characters, send it again

Hope they still have some credit left to send me some more begging texts Very Happy

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply beautiful....... Do you think they have a camera on that phone to capture their poor sleeping conditions? Twisted Evil

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No emails or texts today, they must be thumbing a lift home Crying or Very sad

I sent them a text a few minutes ago:

Quote:
Where are you now? Sorry for the delay, my flight to Ivory Coast was diverted and you never replied to my texts, why not?

I hope they get back to me so that I can tell them I am now back in Bouake, they must have just missed me Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has sent me a text reply already, all he says is:

Quote:
i am at bouake airport now

Do I believe him, hmmm, I sent him another text:

Quote:
Why did you not reply to my texts telling you my flight was diverted? I am now in Abidjan and driving to Bouake shortly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic