SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Gary from Russell?

http://media.putfile.com/To-Gary-from-Russell

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, what you done to upset one of my lads like this? Very Happy

Quote:
Gerry i did call you in the phone number you give to me and a woman pick the call and was asking me who i am and how am i a friend of you as i say i am a friend of you, and she was wild at me so i cut call.

His name was R@ph@el Dunb@r, a nice but simple lad, and you shouldn'ta done that to him!!! Now how am I going to get him to call back and get these millions sorted out? Laughing

His number is 2332431349xx.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Dan that would be the call just above your post Wink
I swear he is a she Twisted Evil

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@simba?? (I think Jim from Ghana is yours??)

To Sarah from Jim...your lad is going to be most frustrated because I do not have the WU receipt my driver does and he is on holiday until?? wednesday..or maybe he just will disappeaer and I will never get the MTCN number...oh dear!! Rolling Eyes

http://media.putfile.com/2-Sarah-from-Jim

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh yes, that does indeed sound like Mr Jim Silas...

He is getting himself very excited by the imminent receipt of �2,200.00 in legal fees.

Surely the transfer MUST go through today, surely, it MUST... Laughing

Many thanks for the fielding VP, you are a treasure.. Wink

Oh I forgot to mention, If he does call again, be nice and friendly and call him Jimbo...He loves that... Laughing Laughing Laughing
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Consider it done Wink

Have you listened to his other 3 messages from a few days ago, just called Jim from Ghana?

I could not understand who he wanted at first and he just started talking like he knew me, so I played along. Just lemme know what to say for future calls or if I am unsure I will just be 'short' with him and say grandmas in hospital and I am much too worried.. Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had no idea that he'd already called a couple of times..... Laughing

How did you know about Grandma being in hospital...? Did Jimbo mention it or was it just a lucky guess on your part....?

I told Jimbo that I was in Manchester over the weekend, because my Granma has an acute vagina... Laughing

How very nice of Jimbo to be interested in Granma's wealth, I mean health.. Wink
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok one phone lad was pretty aggressive about getting a number to talk to me on... so i gave him yours Very Happy

So if some dude is looking for Thats my lad!

hehe clever name i reckon, sexually ambiguous! Laughing

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is expecting a call from Goldfish???????????????? If he isnot saying goldfish then please clarify Laughing

He has called twice wants me to travel to spain and he is in switzerland?? asking lots of questions that I cannot answer..well I can but just want to equal what you say.

http://media.putfile.com/Goldfish1
http://media.putfile.com/Goldfish2

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vp.... you are absolutely hilarious Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it is so much fun especially when I get thier hopes up with promises and promises....then when they come crashing down hopefully very very hard..it just makes everything so much better Twisted Evil It always makes me laugh at the way they 'justify' thier scams saying that they are only fooling people out of thier money and not strongarming them is ok. But look how mad they get when they get fooled!! Laughing ah well if we can just stop a few at a time then the world is just abit better

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vp, would you be nice enough to be Dr. Sbaitso's secretary? He's a psychologist Wink

Miss Susan Yehuda Yairi
Tel. +233-243-376-459
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@lordkat
I can sure try..but I tend to be abit fiesty and territorial when females call Twisted Evil

As long as I can understand his accent things can go to plan, well kinda sorta anyway. If he has a accent I find hard to understand then anything could happen Razz

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey VP! Got three for you, exactly the same modality though, so shouldn't be too hard - my name is , although one keeps calling me ...

I'm a famous model (have sent them lots of interesting pics!) and you can either be my overprotective boss or nosey Personal Assistant - whichever one will cause the most problems is fine by me Laughing

The first, and most promising, is . He has tons of potential! He's head over heels in love with , but has a disturbing tendency to call her his "mummy"...
If you want to play the boss (may even work with the PA), he has to be SUPER nice to you and convince you that he is a good influence, so that he might be allowed to fly and stay first class to somewhere exotic to see me on a photoshoot!

He's also apparently knocked someone over and their legs are gonna fall off or something unless he gets money for an operation...
He might try to pull one about his fictional kids starving to death as well.

Thread with classic e-mails from him is here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=98727

The other two are (early trunkbox bait, reeeeaaally likes but being mean about pics) and (trunkbox again, loves rich , is after pressies from Cartier and is currently searching the net for a fake pic of him to give me).

[EDIT: Forgot to mask a name]

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*

Last edited by Azure Sonnet on Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Who is expecting a call from Goldfish???????????????? If he isnot saying goldfish then please clarify

He has called twice wants me to travel to spain and he is in switzerland?? asking lots of questions that I cannot answer..well I can but just want to equal what you say.

Yes it is Goldfish and he is one of mine. I reply to him goldblum, goldeneye, goldie...you get the picture. He sounds more compatent on the phone than through email. Have told him nothing, only I am always in Spain on business as I run a chain of omlette take away restraunts.

I still have no idea what he wants...oh he also suffers from some terminal disease.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dagget
Ahhh thanks, that helps abit. I just figured the fish name had something to do with his mentalaity Wink Ok so if he calls back I have many many stories for him Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prof. Charles Soludo Shocked may want to call you. Tell him I need the photo of him with the sign and his e-mail written across the sign. Or just tell him anything. In fact, I don't really care ... Wink

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
beavis
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shall be calling for the American . He is busy or not available, washing dishes, whatever. The Barrister is trying to move cash out of Nigeria so this is "very urgent" business. Please don't be "very urgent" in letting her off of the phone Laughing

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."
Mr Bucket
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Utombi Jonas may be calling to speak to Jean-Luc Picard. After my character's promotion to the rank of "Admiral Arsebandit of the Fleet", I think Utombi is suspecting someone is winding him up. I've told him I may be on duty on the Enterprise, but he could speak to my head of communications instead.
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent a PM... be expecting a call from my pet in the next few days.

Thanks!
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the reply goldfish sent me after speaking on the phone to you..

Quote:
Your travelling to Spain for the claim of the fund is very important as the security House in Spain would want to see you in Person to be able to complete the modalities in claiming the fund.
However,for such claim to be possible I have to send to them your identity,this include your scanned copy of Driver's Licence or international passport.And thereafter,you shall open communication with the security House where more explanation on how to claim the fund shall be made known to you.

Please I want you to understand that every bit of words I mention here in this mail is of the truth and trust.I want you to be committed to this project to enable us actualise it.Let me have the scanned copy so that I can forward it to them to get you incorporated in the security House as the geniune beneficiary of the fund

Bit more coherent this time but at least he slipped modalities in. Sent him a 4mb .dll

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good going baiters!! I will look forward to chatting with all my new 'friends' Twisted Evil

@dagget
Oh yes, I love those 4mb dll's , but I simply refuse to send both id's so he will most likely be happy with the one he gets Laughing but if he calls to complain I shall tell him about his crap computer and sugest some upgrades..any ideas on good 'upgrade' names? I know the normal stuff but do like to get abit more flamboyant when poss

419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great telephone calls vp!

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Mabozza Ritchie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just joined, and have spent two hours laughing my way through various stories.
I LIKE this! And hope to get involved at some point, once I've worked my way through the FAQs.
Howevvah....
I'm a WEE bit worried about someone who enjoys receiving so many abusive phone calls.
Honey, you should do this professionally. Twisted Evil

PS. Just kidding. Good luck! Very Happy

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@beavis
My your Barrister is quite talkitive, but will not elaborate about the wildlife in Africa , too bad about the crap reception and the lack of credit on his phone..me thinks he will call back Wink

http://media.putfile.com/Barrister-Nanashat-for-beavis

Oops I have not finished this one yet and he has called back. He must have found some extra credit from somewhere!! It is most urgent for you to call him. Don't make a liar out of me Twisted Evil

http://media.putfile.com/Barrister-Nanashat-for-beavis2

@Mabozza
can't you tell I am a customer service rep in 'every country' and at 'every company' Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic