SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fightin' Irish! **BAD LANGUAGE**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest Character, ex IRA member Dirk O'Malley, is not a nice man. In fact, He's probably the most violent man in all of Ireland, and has a tendancy to completely fly off the handle at the smallest thing.

So, when Charles Soludo ask him for three hundred quid to get a business deal moving, he becomes very angry indeed.

**WARNING- BAD LAGUAGE! ** ( But not from the lad Wink )

http://www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com/aspx/templates/business2.aspx?msgid=205034

Enjoy! Very Happy

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Makes me giggle.

Yes the language is bad...but it fits the character perfectly. I am only sorry gaz that it is so short.

Without telling you to suck eggs have you tried any of the following in order to keep the bait going?

1. Introduce a new character who is a bit more sensible to get your lad back on the hook.

2. Set up a new addy and contact your lad telling him that: You work for the Irish Intelligence service and you have reason to believe that he has been contacted by a dangerous criminal calling himself 'Dirk O'Malley'
Your dept will offer $$$$$ reward payable by WU for any information leading to an arrest.

3. Send him the WU details and then try any of the above.

I for one would dearly like to see this one carry on a bit a longer Wink

After all Dirk O'Malley seems like a sound bloke Laughing

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loved it! Very funny.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, great character and great replies!!! Wish it was longer, but feck him, he was probably a feckin' Protestant... Laughing

Easter Egg 2013
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Being Irish I have naturally responded to some of the Donkeys like that just for personal fulfillment..and they always bite..it's so funny to see it on here..good shtuff m8..keep it up...

Maybe try to get some weapons off them and pix...say your a weapons dealer looking to buy...I'm sure once they realise they've been scammed...the shit will hit the fan...just a suggestion...gives me an idea actually...I'm sure the police would interested in a weapon smuggling mugu clan..?????? Rolling Eyes

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice one Gaz, i read that scam, pity it was very short, it inspired my retired I.R.A. chaplain, he`s where i send my unsucessful baits with me lads, for a good old dose of abuse, you see the good(?) Father is a tad paranoid of the security services after getting shrapnel in the brain from blessing a community employment initiative (portadownnews.com now finished sadly) and excessive use of whiskey doesn`t help matters!!

it takes some serious editing to get the drunk anger across, i had one lad (indian i think) on alright terms, until he mentioned the bank of england, i`m now sending him 20 mails a day to get an apology!!
i`ve also introduced a lad to him, who`s mocking his idiocy,and his passport! and telling him of the riches the good(?) father has sent to him while drunk.
now just to clarify, i`m Irish but my mother is English, and i`ve family in England, i do not support terrorism, i just wish paisley and his crowd would admit they are Irish!!
i`m strictly following the rules with my current baits, but the good (?) father is a way to blow off steam!! and so i won`t be sharing or publishing any of his current stuff , it`s strictly for me and a few close friends. i really don`t want to offend anyone here. only the mugus!!

i`m still very new to this but i`ll definitely be refining this bait, cos the comedic value is quite high

anyway folks

Keep up the whuppin
and take care out there

Sam Spudz

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

***Mod Note***

I realise that this is a Necro, but I am willing to overlook Necro of old threads IN THIS FORUM ONLY

I appreciate that newer members are reading some of the published baits for the 1st time and wish to provide feedback to the original poster.

Cherrie

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Cherrie, this is a Classic, and full of technique for new folks. (Although the techniques have never worked for me). Confused

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
hypersk
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's good that you bumped this topic, I can't believe that I had missed it!!!

Pretty good stuff!!! keep up the good work!!! Razz
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive just finished a new one with the same character, which is much, much longer than this one..I shall post it as soon as Ive finished laying it out Very Happy

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

Mortar x12
Shpadoinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is absolutely delightful! I can just hear good ol' Dirk angrily murmuring as he's typing away...

Can't wait to see the lad who actually held on to this character Smile

To whom did you lose your virginity?: MISS FATY -Mbote "Hello" Newman
What are you talking about, are we babies. -Patrick Tarawally
yomama
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dirk O'Malley rules!
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

can I just point out a newer bait with this guy? its at

http://www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com/aspx/templates/business2.aspx?msgid=260708

but nobody seems to see it on the other thread I posted. Cant have you all missing out, eh? Very Happy

Mortar x12
kisslajos
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am speechless.... This IS a masterpiece ....
P.S.: I have just checked your website - what other wonderful characters!
Redneck_Bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy not only takes the cake, but eats it, and then recycles it for another go-round!
Dirk has taken insulting to another level entirely! Poor Soludo (NOT!)
Really Awesome bait!

Roosevelt said walk soft and carry a big stick...Baiters say carry a big stick, and use it OFTEN on your lads!
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff there, I havent laughed so hard in quite a while.

thanks for that!

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolute classic stuff - there are tears streaming down my face and my ribs are hurting - what more can I say ? I hope you'll be doing it some more - can't wait to see it.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I very much enjoyed these. Very Happy
reddwarf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should give your lad a fright. Let an agent of the Irish Intelligence Service email him with the information that Mr. O'Malley is on his way and in a foul mood. Oh, yes, include a picture of an IRA nasty and create a homicidal record for Mr. O'Malley. Maybe your lad will **** in his pants at the internet cafe!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic