SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another laddie pretending to be a US Soldier

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
firepilot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course it is from a craiglist post I made looking for a roommate. This should be fun, maybe I can get him to tell me what an E-5 soldier is ( I know what it is, doubt he does). Maybe he can even tell me his MOS, would be really funny to see how bad of an ID pic he might have to produce for me

----------------------------

Hello,
My name is Olayinka Bola . I am 29 years old. I work for the US Military as an E-5 Soldier. I just came back from Iraq . Its been hectic and i need a place to relocate. I am in California now. I ll be relocating to Idaho
I saw your advert and i am really interested in your room for rent. I am a responsible Man, pay rent on time and every month, non- smoker, clean, educated, & a respectful person and straight by orientation. I ll not be able to come over to have a look because of the Distance. I am looking forward to move in by Febuary 3. I will like to have the room secured before my arrival as i have things to do here too. Let me know what your mode of payment would be so that i can act fast on that so as to have your money at hand and to be rest assured that i am taking the room. Also let me have some pics too. In Addition, i ll like to know if the house is close to major places like the banks, grocery stores, city malls and libraries ?
Pls let me know what the total initail rent for the room would be plus utilities.
Let me know more about the room. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!
Warmest Regards
Bola
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that's a hell of a name for a US soldier....... Laughing
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For those who don't know. (I didn't)

E5 soldier > Sergeant
http://www.goarmy.com/benefits/money_basic_pay.jsp

Quote:
straight by orientation
We have a don't ask don't tell army now.

Ask him if you only rent to gay men over 25 if it make any difference to him. I doubt it will.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic