SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Blood Diamond

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Set against the backdrop of civil war in 1990�s Sierra Leone is the tale of two very different men and their search for a rare pink diamond.

When Danny Archer - a South African mercenary - learns that Solomon Vandy - a Mende fisherman has hidden the extraordinary stone, the two the two men embark on a trek through rebel territory, a journey that could save Solomon�s family and give Archer the second chance he thought he would never have.

Starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Djimon Hounson and Jennifer Connelly, Blood Diamond is out at cinemas from 26th January.

i wonder did Leonardo get contacted by email?

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it Directed by YeaWhatever? Laughing

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Directed by : Dir. Dr. Prof. Charles Soludo Esq.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well worth seeing... Very Happy
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NIGERIA HE GOAT

DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took my girlfriend to see it on opening weekend. Although I was aware of the conflict diamond trade, I was still amazed by the movie. My girlfriend was really shaken by it.

The good part is that I will never have to kick loose for a diamond for her.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic