SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugus go goo goo for Russian fashion model

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay - revenge on form junkies and the start of the Mugu Dating Agency

Russian Model to Mugu_02 arranging date with Mugu_19

Quote:
Hi Mr Xxxx Sir

I not your damming secretary to spend time doing typing. It so difficult for me to know what to do and how to amend things.

What you must do is to call me. If you gets my secretary, he is not good and maybe he is a little not polite so tell him firm you must speak to me and we talk about what you need. Sorry he is only cheap and not so bright so be very strong when you tell him you must talk to me. His name is Michel, which is very funny because it makes him like a girl. I like to make fun with him that he is girl and he gets very angry.

Ring this number so we can talk what you want from me Mr Xxxxx Sir.

Tel 00 225 07 26 69 90

I took so long to do what you want I like to make it right, but I am model and dont do typing stuff so good.

Speak you soon - BiBi Xxxxxxx

Mugu_02 is a power freak and Mugu_19 had the nerve to send me the same girl pics I got from another mugu I posted earlier in this thread, so I thought they should meet and talk with a view to a possible long term relationship.

If they come back with a nice story for me, cut out the form crap and behave nicely I'll pick them up again.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing too exciting in the inbox so far except a lot of bitching complaining lads - can't read Russian Moneygramska. Dam I missed the chance to ask if illiteracy is a widespread problem, but I am slapping left right and centre.

They also couldnt get lpico because I didnt quote her country code and they guessed she was in France (do I have to tell them everything ?). Also the mugu I asked to ring the other lad noticed the code was for Ivory Coast.

Am I bovvered ? Not one jot. It's all their fault. Ludmilla used her secretary's phone and she doesnt know where the sim card's from. Another I told the phone's bought in USA. The form filling junkie is banned from ringing Ludmilla until he stops getting smart ass, and she taunted him that she has a secretary and he clearly doesnt. If they stand still I intend to slap them just to get them moving again. I nearly overlooked a South African flight opportunity. This is manic.

I plan a Ludmilla Adoration Page on the website to list things a mugu can buy for an International fashion Model - a safari will be prominent, and set up a Fan Club application with the bizzarest questions known to man or beast, to retaliate against form junkies.

I think I detect the onset of a nervous breakdown

Mugu_08 to Russian model

Quote:
Please understand what Iam saying,it is very simple to
understand.The name is not my name,but the courier
company's accountant and that is way he use to be
addressed,so just correct it to MICHEALS and if you
should ask moneygram at your location,you will find
out that there must be a (8)digit number the sender
should send to the receiver to enable the receiver
pick the sent money,if not so,money sent cannot be
pick up by the receiver.

Some of these lads are even beginning to copy the way she writes - I'm sure they are - he he he he

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaah - a much more interesting and diverse inbox today. After all the various slaps, abuse and changed modalities, it's like the Marx Brothers on acid - the way I like it. She even got her first rude word from a lad - now, for that he will pay a high price indeed. No one insults better than my gal in a bad temper.

That will come later. For now - a mugu chastised, is a mugu controlled for a more intensive course of therapy

Russian model to mugu_18

Quote:
No Xxxxxx I not give phone to some man to be rude to me. I am shocked and upset you want me do this. I am angry you want make me do this. I alone in Paris and all I get is many men being nasty to me.

I talk no more to you unless you say your sorry, and you no call me Xxxxx, call me Miss Xxxxxx, you treat me like Lady. I not some cheap strumpet. How can I trust if all you want to do is behave so bad. I act friendy and you abuse me.

BiBi Miss Xxxxxx

Mugu_18 to Russian model

Quote:
Miss Xxxxxx,

I am deeply sorry if my misdemeanour , i would love to tender unreserved appology for addressing you in unwanted and unwarranted manner.

However, please always get back to me once you have heard from wema bank plc.

Xxxxx Xxxxx

Ohh yes indeedy. A simple sit up and beg command works I note. You are moved into the first class carriage of this mug train my boy with immediate effect - he he he. For that kind of response I'll do a form.

I'm getting some classic quotes outa this, especially the love ones - ha ha ha ha, and I have no shame - I'll wear anything.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My inbox is turning into a molten junk heap, and I can't even kill the boring mugus. This is one I tried to slap off at the start, as I thought his modality was pretty useless, but he's back. Time for a wacky curve ball, and see if he takes my bait.

Original scam edit (baiter rating p**s poor try harder)

Mugu_06 to Russian Model

Quote:
AUTOMATIC STOP ORDER ON THE RELEASE OF YOUR
OUTSTANDING

CONTRACT PAYMENT
THIS IS TO FORMERLY INFORM YOU THAT I JUSTICE XXXXX XXXXXX,
CHIARMAN
INDEPENDENT CORRUPT PRACTICES COMMISSION
IS THE PERSON WHO
IS MAKING IT PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR
PAYMENT FROM THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AFTER CONCLUDING YOUR
CONTRACT SATISFACTORILY.

THE REAL CAUSE OF IT, IS BECAUSE SOME TIME IN THE PAST
YOUR SO CALLED
LOCAL REPRESENTATIVES CAME TO MY OFFICE TO SOLICITE FOR MY
HELP IN ORDER TO
FINALIZE YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT, WHICH I DID WITH THE
AGREEMENT THAT THEY WILL
PAY ME MY SERVICE CHARGE AFTER HELPING THEM, BUT DO YOU
KNOW WHAT HAPPEN AT
LAST,THIS YOUR AGENTS REFUSED VEHEMENTLY TO PAY ME MY
SERVICE CHARGE WHICH.................. BLAH BLAH YAWN

He's back after ignoring my attempted flip off. Okay - you had your chance, so I take you down the wacky road. I spy a chink in his opening gambit for me to exploit

Russian model to mugu_06

Quote:
Hi Mr Dr Justice XXXXX XXXXXX Esq (I'll try to add a new title each time I write and see if he notices, unless he joins the wacky train, in which case I'll just be nice to him for more hurt later)

I very worried over you say I been corrupted practices but I not like that Mr Justice Sir. I dont know if you seen my website but is not bad stuff nor nothing. It is very nice pictures and not rude in any way whatsoever and even suitable for very young peoples, but maybe boys like it better.

I dont understand why I must pay you cause you think my website is rude. Please explain more to me and if you think I must pay you to let people in Afrika see me modelling nice sexy clothes pleased to let me know.

BiBi Xxxxxxx

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu_10 is now being sent to Mr McDucks fiendish mind meld contraption and I have high hopes for this one. Doesn't sound quite as stupid as some of my others but he is quite frustrated and peeved by the Russian form I gave him - and strangely he has only asked for USD 98.00 so I judge him to be desperate for quick cash.

I judge he wont want to have to come back to the Russian model again to try to explain how to do another transfer, so this may be the last chance to get him.

I hope I did it okay. I may have screwed up registering myself though, so I may have to ask pretty please to find out how he does.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone know if it's possible to adopt a mugu ? This one is so dammed sweet. His lights are out but his motor's still running.

If I were evil, something bad's gonna happen to this lad - lucky I am then. I can't wait for his arrangements ! Ludmilla on the mud floor of his shack. When he finally gets to the website he'll need medical assistance.

I like his line in chat up - weather and images of an urban Mad Max landscape - irresistable to a high class fashion model.

Mugu_17 to Russian model

Quote:
Hello luddy,

I am very sorry to get back to you this late.My city is too cool now and we have light off since noon yesterday.As i am sending you this mail we are expeacting light off again for some hours to come.

Luddy i do not have much time to stay in the cafe as no stady light.I will get a mail to you with my plans later today ok.All arrangmnets update will be given to you when i mail you again,

I love you.

BIBI FROM

XXXXXX

Methinks a poke for missing follow up pictures is on order. I got the website and phone number to trade with - he he he he, and I hope he's not messing with any other girls in this cafe place.

Shadow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:

This form is in Ukrainian Ukraine, not Russian Russia
Not that your lads would know the difference, so it's just for clarification of what you're actually using to bait them Laughing
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent so many e-mails last night I ended up with a migraine and tried to send one mugu to McDucks emporium of pain and may have screwed it up - but that's life. Maybe I'll know better next time.

Mugu_02 hacked me off with his constant form demands and bad attitude so I tried to fix him up with a date with another mugu - see top of this page, but it failed becasue I am not micro-managing this lot - there's too many to keep all my details straight and he came back with this

Mugu_02 to Russian Model

Quote:
Dear Bibi,

Well i got your mail and you told me that byour a fussian based in paris how come you are given me a phone number from ivory coast what are you trying to do play with me look how you talk to me as if i know how busy you are sorry if i have invade your privacy but if you think that you will not be able to talk with me please do from your applications that you did filled you gave a london number just stop this child play and get to business.

I gave you my number you can call me since i was the one who want to help you here or have your fashion and model thing taking you away from paris to ivory coast to russia please you know yourself more than i do ok.

Nasser.

Smart ass ! I was trying to flip him off with a fun ending - so he cottoned on and has refused to flip - I'll show him how much I care with a BIG SLAP COMING

Russian Model to Mugu_02

Quote:
Hi Mr Kojok

I think you trying to be smarts with me over this and I dont like you talk me this way, in fact I very angry. All I get is guy wants my number all the time. You think I dont know how to deal with that Mr Kojok ? You think I stupid little Russian ditzk you can push bout for fun, make call you like puppysick little girl for you to brag and tell your peoples, see how I make model run after me ?

You dont know Russian girl so good Mr Kojok. I have nails like claws and any boy wants to play bad with me is going to have much to be sorry abouts. Do we see each other better now Mr Kojok ? You dont push girl around now you know I can handle you so well. I tell you I dont give number out like some slut to any guy wants to talk dirt, but you dont listen to girl.

You want phone I keep close to me ? you must be high stupid to think I do that. No - I takes phone of Michel and I dont care what place his phone. I not cared if phone is Afrika or Amerika. Do you want sto pay his bill ?

I tell him tell you go to hell if you ring. You dont play ill with Ludmilla. You beter lern some high manners to speak to girl who is model. Why you ask me do your types ? I have boy Michel do mine. You no have secretary ?

You act so big to girl and think smarts, but Russian girl smarts also. You act better I speak Michel and maybe he let you speaks to me, but I dont care. Maybe you upset him also.

This guy is one pompous earhole and she's hit him in the ego several times in that discourse. I'm pushing to see how far he stretches.

Mugu_02 to Russian model

Quote:
Hi

I think you should learn some manners here youg girl what do you think that you are russian well african man like me will ride on you till dawn i hope you did understand what i mean.

If you wanna fuXX(myXX's) well i call you so that we can arrange for that it will only take me an hour or more to fly down to have the good taste of you sweety.

Nasser.

Does this guy know he's arguing with another guy ? and one who is just trying to jerk his leash and wind him up as I take the mickey. Well I got him going, and using a naughty word is only going to make matters worse for him.

Russian Model to Mugu_02

Quote:
Hi Mr Kojok

I so pleased to hear you apology to me. I know you try too hard to be good man.

I dont think you need to be potty mouth to me. I was warning that I knew you liked to talk dirty with phone and there you go making me right with what I said. I told you Ludmilla too clever for you and that makes me happy to know.

Michel was very upset for me to see your mail and he says if you need to make youself happy I can send goat for you to use, but you must tell if you like boy or girl goat more. I dont know what he means, but I dont mind to do this with UN donation for you. Michel told me you know goats well. We are good frends now and he hugs me well and says you can be his frend too if you make apology to him, but he thinks you have face of warthog, which made me giggle to hear him say.

Michel didnt know why you hold map upside your head as I am up to you being down on map. If you dont know this I must say you stand on your head or move map to other way round. Maybes you bending over when you look at map I dont knows but you better be care with all you bending over so much. You dont knows your ups from your downs so well and I like men who do know where their bupkiss is. Perhaps you bupkiss is open for business all day.

Anyways, now you know you not trustable with fone maybe time to do business unless you just like dirty talk than money - silly boy. I waits to hear from you.

BBi Ludmilla

I dont recall Nasser apologise, but that's what Ludmilla thought he did, and she throws goats, a warthog and his bupkiss at him. This guy should quit while he's losing.

Mugu_02 to Russian model

Quote:
Ooooh! motherfuXXer (my XX's) there you go again well i thought you probably be wondering why this mail is coming back at you i enjoyed every bit of your shit cause you are very absent minding BiBi well is nice to talk with you and as a friend well i dont fuXX (my XX's) bitchs and i dont cheat my lovely wife you i have made so much money that my my wife has contributed so much happiness at my househood.

wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf .

Nasser

He could have gone quietly, couldn't he, but oh no he's begging Ludmilla to unload on him again so guess what ?

Russian model to Mugu_02

Quote:
Hi Hi Mr Kojok

Nice to see yo have still a potty mouth and I surprised if you wife knows bout you doing dirty things on internet like you do. Still I seems to get lots of men who storking me and you just be nother one. If you like maybe you join my fan club. I can send you my form but no pictures of what you like.

I dont say the word you use, but I know you dont do what you say with bitches, Michel says you do goatsies, but I much to much a lady to be telling you how exact you do it, but maybe you wife not so good to you as you like.

You very rich man ? who don't have no secretary, and you wife not do typing stuff for you. Maybe you like house husband man we know of in Europe, does girlie stuffs and fraid to say boo to a duck, but I dont mean like what you do with goats. I dont suppose you like ducks as much as goats.

Anyways, if you like e-mail me dirty stuff like you do - I dont mind cause Michel thinks you very funny guy and he does lot of porn stuff too, so you have lots in common. Maybe you get big frends with him.

I was lovely to speaks with you - BiBi Ludmilla

Go on mugu - can you take more of Ludmilla's roundhouse insults ? It's painful to see. I thought he was smarter than the average mugu, but trying to out-insult Ludmilla is hopeless - he'll have a coronary first.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and I've made a big decision, I'm going to handle my own calls with mugus as Ludmilla. I'll check all my stuff works, and start next weekend. They'd have to be stupid to fall for it - but that's what they are - aren't they ? and I don't feel anyone else can deal with my mugs better than me. I chose the modality - so I gotta do what i gotta do. Pray for me.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well - this is my finest mugu - I own his tiny mind as if I had it in a jar - a very small jar. I know him as Mugu Tooty Frooty - and though I feel shamed to disclose the deeper meaningful moments of our passionate romance - HERE IT IS !!

MUGU_17 to Russian Model

Quote:
HI LUDDY,

nice reading from you this morning.I hope you had a nice day.well all pictures will be forwarded to you ok.In this country Ghana what we enjoy most is the light,cos they have a stady power supply of light,but is like power station have some problems this few days.But all is ok now.

Yes this is a sea here and a very nice beach for have to have good times with friends and relations.yes i like good time and being around good people as that is how we where brought up in my country.

I will be meting with my lawyer in his office today and i will put over a call to the photo man to see if he has get the photo ready ok.how did you sleep yesterday and what knid of food did you eat?

you are free to put a call to me as i will like to here your sweet angel voice.

I LOVE YOU AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU TODAY AS SOON AS I CAN GET THE PHOTOS FROM THE CAMERA MAN.

STAY FOR ME AND I WILL DISCLOSE A LOT TO YOU AS WE PROCEED.

BIBI FROM XXXXXX XXXXXX

I only prodded him about the piccies and he mentions them three freaking times - geesh my mind control must be in overdrive. The beach idea was mine as I wanted to see if he was open to having me invited over for a beach party, His mind is open alright, but empty it seems.

Lay off the angel voice stuff please - you're making me nervous - he he he.

How did I sleep and what did I eat ? I didn't I was busy e-mailing mugus and you probably ate better than me you creep, but maybe I'll just say silk sheets BLAH BLAH BLAH prawns in a nice creamy mayonnaise crap stuff with a bottle of fine Beaujolais and I tossed and turned thinking of you.

What they enjoy most in Ghana is lights ? - WTF ? What are they - MOTHS ?????. Don't they have crack cocaine and bordellos ? He's trying to bore me. Dish the dirt.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, I though this guy was a smart ass, now he is downgraded to ass. The rule is, if you can't compete. don't play

Mugu_02 to Russian model

Quote:
I think i love you too you can join my club too

hi5 fan club i will forward to you all our contacts and email addresses so that you can join us have a lovely day my friend.

Nasser.

Okay, let's build him up for a big finale. He doesnt seem to be able to stop mailing me. If he answers this one he'll be sorry. I saw some photo chop stuff in the photo forum I'll lay on him if he does.

Russian model to Mugu_02

Quote:
Hi HI Mr Kojok Sir

I think now we knows each other better and we gots over our first tiffs it about time we got down to serius business, dont yo think ?

Even if you dont got no secretary person you can still do stuff for me, but Michel isnt going to to your types stuff unless yo pay him for it. He dont like you much, but I think I can use my charms.

I am a model and you are a businessy person, so why you always so dirty and rude ? How much you get for being pervy boy ? I think you being very silly and dont knows your stuff so well, so I helps you as much as I can. I got accountant man and accounts with major Sovietska and France banks, so why you think I don't know things ?

You tells me what you want do and I helps you out as much as I can. If you wants account just ask, though your passyport is silly, so you gotta do loads better than that. I have parrot in my apertement and it made him titter to see what you made. I think parrot was near dead from seeing how bad you make it.

Michel is expert in matter like this, he is from Cote d'Ivoire, likes I tell you, and he does real good stuff, not like doody you sents me. Send me your picsture and I get him make you sumthing real good.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this today

Quote:
Hello Xxxxxx Xxxxxx,

Have you received your gift, let me know that immediately.

Best regard,

Mr Paul Wilson

Errrrrr - who are you ? I don't have complete control of who is involved and who is doing what, but this guy isn't even on my database for this mini mass bait. Now I gotta trawl through every e-mail to try and work out where he popped out from - and make up a cover story, or maybe I'll just pick him up and run with him as he is. He sounds keen, willing, eager and stupid and that's what Luddy looks for in a guy.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tooty Frooty I will never forget - his raging passion and unexpected power cuts are the stuff of legend. Now it's time to power up.

Russian Model to Mugu_17

Quote:
Hi Tuti

Its been very busy for me so pleased to excuse me. I dont have to tell you what I eated last evening as I made my agent take foto of bill for me and I add it here for you to see. As you know model girl is not able to eat so much so dont you think I was eating all this. I just eat bit and things and I drink a little too. Sometimes when I eat so little I drink too much, if you know what I means and I spend much time giggles. I like you to take me hear for eating some time.

If you like I can show you webcam place where I sometimes am and maybe if you look there maybe you see me, but it only new pictures 2 minutes so maybe you only get little glimpses of me, but that would be nice if you see me moving.

http://www.parisdanse.com/webcam.asp

I very excited to see your picstures and when I get them I show you my website and we can set up to talk together. If you have one special foto for me I can ask that agent puts you on website with me, but make sure you like it and I like it too so we be together.

I feel we doing good things together and much is going to happen so this is why I tell you so much abouts myself. I dont normal tell man about bed things but when after I eat I wear little short black slip thing and slide to sheets. I cant tell you more.

BiBi Tuti from your Luddy X X X

A photo chop is worth a thousand words - so I doctored a bill I found on line. I gave him a nice job to do staring at a Paris webcam for no good reason and I have offered him a place on Luddy's website.

This is a long slow process. It's is so easy in a female modality - it's frightening. I so badly want this lad to achieve greatness - a world record in the verify process, best nude goat riding photo - but I won't rush him.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I am feeling particularly evil and my Mr Kojok is a brain without a steering wheel I thought I'd throw a spanner up his jacksi. Let's see what he does to this gambit. I know he can't resist me.

Michel Damijo (Secretary and Personal Asst to Russian model) to Mugu_02

Quote:
Dear Mr Kojok

You do not know me and we have not spoken before, but I am the personal assistant and Secretary to Mlle Xxxxxx whom I believe you have been in correspondence with in respect of a certain financial matter.

I caution you to be most careful in your dealings with her. She is a most capricious and devious girl who uses her beauty and seductive charms to elicit money from any man unlucky enough to fall under her spell. I trust you are not under her control or have paid her any money as yet.

She does not treat me well, and as you may note, I am not uneducated, but she treats me very badly and has taken advantage of me too. Perhaps it is possible for us to work together to teach this sly devious bitch a lesson she will nver forget. I know certain information that I can use to make her bend to whatever plan or purpose we may decide. I can give you access to her website and many more things that will enable you to control her like your puppet.

Contact me, if you wish to participate, otherwise I will do perform this scam on her for my own personal satisfaction and enrichment.

Yours- Michel Damiijo - Secretary and Personal Assistant to Lxxxxxx Kxxxxxx

At the very least I am annoying the living crap out of this guy, and I have never baited one lad under different personnas at the same time before, and I love this modality - plotting against myself with a lad. I can make thi plot go into hyper drive. I just need an ounce of co-operation from Kojak. Who loves ya baby ?

Last edited by GomerPyle on Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only post this to demonstrate the physical and mental deterioration of my mugu called Mr Tooty Frooty. I am concerned, because at this rate he will be in no shape for a record at verify and I have bragged about how well he's going to do, and I almost envision him gasping for breath slumped over the keyboard typing this.

Mugu_17 to Russian model

Quote:
Hi Luddy,

I hope you are ok.I was wondering was going on that i did hear from you till this moment.Thnak GOD i have just read your mail.Well evrything is ok and i hope the same to you.

I have seen what you eat and the bills each day,that is ok,it keeps you fit.I like that.As regards my pix and your nmae on it,i call the men last night and he inform me that he is very sorry to keep me waiting as that was not my agreement with him.I made him to understand that my wife needs this pix urgently and he beg i shoud give him till monday as the company that dose it do not come to work today.So LUDDY, i am very sorry for this delay.

I will get some good pix as you requested and forward to you ok.

I told my lawyer that i will want to change the documents of the funds to your name as the benificialry of the funds.Do you know what he ask me,he i should tell him why.i simply told him you are my wife and there is some good investment over ther you will want to do and both of us will super see all the investment plan.He said ok.That on moday i should call to his office and both of us will go to the GHANA HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE AND MAKE ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO YOUR AND I WILL FORWARD COPIES TO YOU.LUDDY WHICH CONTACT ADDRESS SHALL I FILL IN THE DOCUMENTS?FORWARD CORRECT CONTACT ADDRESS PARIS OR RUSSIA,ANY OF THEM.

i will be waiting to have the address.urgently..
BIBI
FROM TUTI LUDDY

He's getting very demanding, and now he's passing me off as his wife. Should I tell them at the office I wonder ? and no, I only sent you one bill for a meal - you must be hyperventilating and seeing double my dear sweet one.

I am very disappointed he didn't mention the webcam, but I guess he's doing a lot of running about just now. Plenty of time for that later. I may have to call Medecin Sans Frontieres if his condition gets any worse. A few kind words will spur him on - GETTA FREAKIN MOVE ON MUGU !!!

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this is my mystery mugu. What makes me think it may be Mr Kojok with a false nose and funny moustache. If he were one of my overlooked ones he'd be chasing me up over his scam, like so many are, wouldn't he ?

Trying his hand at mind games is he ? first rule - get a mind. Let's show him the same route and play the adjusted modality with Michel, and see if I can tempt him into plotting with him. It's a long shot but I think he's just pissed at me and his ego's hurting - let's hurt it some more.

You lost mugu - get over it and move on - this way lies pain and an obsessive desire for more pain he he he

Quote:
Hello baby

Good day,I am sorry i will like us to be friends what do you do for a living and i am an accountant of a bank here in my country but i will like us to meet face to face.

And i will also like you to send me your number dont mind nothing will heppen to your number ok please???????????????????

My regard to you

Mr Paul Wilson

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So strange - it's like a hippopotamus wearing a cheerleader outfit and thinking no one will notice. Only invited scammers use this mail address of mine and he hasn't mentioned a scam.

What on earth is he doing ? I think it punctured his ego to be trounced by a female and he would like to strangle me. Maybe if I told him I was a guy he would feel better about it - but not yet anyway. I played along and asked about him and played to fit in with the Michel extra modality.

I could make this guy a star yet.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You start wondering if a bait will ever work/be interesting/get funny and when one does all these things, it's kinda overwhelming. Mr Tooty Frooty is back - AGAIN !!!!

Mugu_17 to Russian model

Quote:
HI LUNDY,

I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ON MODAY OK

HAVE A NICE WEEKED

BIBI FROM TUTI LUDDY

Another token too - obviously he is wracked with guilt over the missing pictures

and it matches the earlier set. This mugu sure is in the wrong line of business - but I am reassured that, at the end of the day, his desire to scam me of all my money will enable me to relinquish any feelings of pity I may feel.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I'm impressed. He's managed to connect me up with a third baiting name I use that I don't recall using on him. I just use it nowadays more to collect scam mail which is where I will have picked his from. He must have spent a while tracing all this back.

Mugu_02 to Michel Damijo (Secretary and Personal Asst to Russian model)

Quote:
baiting name not used in this bait,

Both are good you know well i must confess that you both have the same name and also the same email and also use the same i s p and other things together i can see it on my system you never can tell who is really a, computer wizard.

Thank to know you guys.

AND

Mugu_02 to Russian model

Quote:
Lxxxxxxx

I like the it all well we both have to know from now on who is good good i mean real good to write.

Nasser

That sounds like a single malt whiskey talking to me, and I'm just left with my mystery mugu. Oh well I'll play him as long as he wants. I just won't let him win, that would never do after jerking him about so much.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Parting is such sweet sorrow - so I might as well point out the futility of his scamming as I show him the door. I think, deep down - he really loved her.Sad

Russian model to Mugu_02

Quote:
Hi Hi Mr Kojok Sir

I sorry we wonts be speaking so much - but you cheers up cause I sure I meet you again - maybe lots more, and is so much better the next time rounds. Maybe I speaks bester English next.

So I wonts be sayin BiBi - but as we says here at Paris

Au Revoir - Lxxxxxx

Light inbox - time to catch up - Yayyyyyyyyyy

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I'm confused. I thought this was my grumpy mugu, so I sent him a highly flirtacious e-mail as a tease, and now I got this. He seems a little reluctant to me. I think I can allow him a peek at my website, that should get him pointed in the right direction. I need to teach him how to woo a lady. Actually, he is so useless, he could be real - Mancunian perhaps ?

Mystery mugu to Russian model

Quote:
i will send you my picture ok but for now i dont have any picture to send you but i will try and take a picture and send to you there and with the flowers you need too.

And my country is a very good place and i dont have a car for now and i live here with my family my brothers and with my sisters.

So you will try and send your picture so i will know you in person too.

My regards to all your family there.

Mr Paul Wilson.

I must get him numbered - or he can forever be my mystery mugu - he he he.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Checked headers, and Grumpy_Mugu and Mystery_Mugu are not the same - one's in Togo the other's Nigeria. So what's Mystery_Mugu up to ? No scam being mentioned, just presents and flowers now (I asked for the flowers). Strange, but do I care ? - No.

This one's been ongoing and may come to something

Mugu_14 to Russian model

Quote:
Dear Lxxxxx,

How are you today hope all is well with you,i got your mail and all what you said is well understood by me,what you should do now is to tell your agent to send you a photocopy of your international passport,this you will fax to my attorney.

i will like you to come over to johanesbourg,because i will not be able to come to Kenya,reason is i am a refugee i am not allowed to travel out of the country and money is still in the security comapany,if i goes out i will not be allowed to come back,so immediatelly you arrived here and the money is released i will now formalise my papers and i can travel back together with you,that is the main reason i will like you to come over to Johanesbourg after your shooting.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Moreover you don't have anything to fear about South Africa

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Please do get back to me immediatelly so that we can commence on the change of beneficiariy before your arrival here infact i will appreciate if you can come after your shooting.

I wait to hear from you.

Peter

I tried to get him to come to Kenya to pick me up as I said I had a model shoot there, which is why he keeps talking about shooting. I haven't had time to handle this mugu properly, so I hope a quick acceptance will shake his passport and phone demands and I ignore them, though I give a good story over the passport.

Russian model to Mugu_14

Quote:
Hi Peter

Its all been a lot hectic and my agent is doing lots of work for me. Good news I can come to Johannesburgs like you asked me to. My agent says it is fixed for 6th February. I hope that is working for you and I think that is Tuesday and will be in the morning I arrive.

I do the swimming stuff before in Kenya so I will be very much with tan and feel good. My passport is with agent for visas and flight bookings, so I dont know if I can get for you. My agent does all that for me, but he will send me flight details stuff when it is ready booked.

I do two African countries in very short time and I hope you be excited like I am.

See you soon - Lxxxxxx

Mugu_14 to Russian model

Quote:
Dear Lxxxxxx,

I am happy to read that you will be arriving Johanesbourg,othe 6th February,it is a good news and nice development,but one thing i want you to understand is that we need to change of beneficiary of this consignment(Money) to your name,this is to avoid uneccessary delay in releasing the consignment to us as soon as you arrived here.

That is the main reason why i asked you to contact the attorney and also send me a photocopy of your international passport, to enable the attorney commence on the change and other things that is needed to be done.

So i still insist that you call the attoney;here is his contact details

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Contact him immediatelly and tell him that you are my partner and you are the one assisting me to be relocated to your country he will understand and know what to do. I admit I've not been paying him full attention, but this seems to pop out of nowhere and could work to my advantage

So please do as i say so that we can conclude this transaction as soon as you arrived here in south Africa.

Moreover as soon as you get your flight schedule do send it to me by attachement,so that i can make a hotel reservation for you and also pick you up from the airport.

Please do all this that i told you immediatelly and get back to me.

I wait to read from you.

God bless.

Peter Xxxx.

I'm sure I have kicked his ass before over this demanding attitude. Worse than Beyonce's demands for her dressing room so, though I could meet his every whim, I am going to slap him for this, with a little sweetener too - the website, and if his lawyer is so keen to speak, he can dial up my answerphone and listen to Alice in Wonderland in Russian (the best I could get at short notice - and no, it's not a joke).

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tooty Frooty is my head lad, and usually the keenest and wackiest, so I was worried I hadn't heard from him on Sunday, especially as he owes me pictures - a second set.

Today I didn't get pictures, but an e-mail of drama, action, tragedy and passion - he's my man - and he threw in a pastor just to keep it holy.

Mugu_17 to Russian model

Quote:
Hi Luddy,

I miss reading from you this few days.So how are you?i hope you are ok?Thanks be to GOD almighty.

Well Luddy ,something bad happen to me on saturday night as i was out to to see my pastor.As i was there at the hours of 12.to 1.am (what does he do with his pastor after midnight ? he's meant to be arranging photos - he better not be making wedding plans)I had a call from my little brother that our house is on fire i have to run home but to see that my apartment have be raise down by fire and all our belongings burnt to ashes.nothing was brought out from the house as evryboday was sleeping at that time. (I thought he lived in a refugee camp - so apartment ??)

The fire started from the next apartment to my apartment and the problem was that the little boy of the next apartment lit up a candel afail asleep with his perents.

The little cash i have at home to manager with my brothers and sisters till you come down to met with me (ya slipped that one in surreptitiously didnt ya there laddy ?) all gone.Now we have no home to leave in now as we are strangers here and it is cos of this funds that is why we are here in GHANA.The money is just $7.500.00 USD.i kept in my drawer and there did not know that the money was inside there.I have call on my pastor to help us stay at his parish and let me see i i can have help from anywhere to get a new apartment.For some days now i have not been myself as we are not use to staying with people,that is not the way we where brought up.

I am very sorry not letting you know about this before now.I am very tied today and i can not have my soon rest.Well Luddy i will get back to you tomorrow ok.I lost all my contacts from my home.

All the same remine bless for me ok.I love you

BIBI

I am reassured that his love is true and that he has encountered God, the Holy Arsonist and a sob story to make a play for my cash. I have to admit, I have forgotten completely what his opening scam was, and I think he has too, but it'll be interesting to see which he prizes most - my cash or my body. I think he is ready for the website, just to try to tempt his mind away from cash, and when he goes for the body I'll waft some cash at him !!!!

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tooty Frooty is turning into a drama queen - ha ha ha ha. I was too tired yesterday to answer any of my clamouring and petulant horde of lads so I let them stew - so now I get this:-

Mugu_17 to Russian model

Quote:
HI Luddy,

I hope you are fine?I am sick LUDDY.I am sending you this mail from a cafe close to the hospital. UNIVERSITY OF GHANA TEACHING HOSPITAL LEGON.Can i have a word from you?

bibi from tuti

I love the opening - I hope you are fine - I am sick. Well bud - you didn't look a picture of health when you thought you were fine, and if you are making midnight visits to the pastor and your house is combusting spontaneously, maybe you have upset the Almighty - and what's a legon ? a new sex act ?

Ohhhhhhh - I 'll be giving you one of Luddy'd finest tonight - I'll even involve the Russian Orthodox Patriarch for good measure, and see if the website perks you up at all. I bet money will be the cure he needs.

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Gomer, love your work.

Just wanted to point out that I happen to have a "Prosper Princess" and a "Gardinage" (both evidenced in Mugu 04) combining in a Trunk Box Scam on me at the moment ... has been running the last couple of weeks. This person gets around!

Cheerio,

Ted. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic