SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad owes Internet Cafe owner

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love getting responses like this from a lad:

Quote:
Daddy, i have just completed filling the aplication forms.
this cost me alot of money of which you know my condition, i did all this on credit basic, which i promise internet cafe owner that i will pay him back as soon as posible.
Daddy i hope on you because i dont have any other way of paying back this debt.

That one just made my day.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this guy's name Dagban Musa by any chance?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Daddy ??? Have you done something to his brain ? - That really impresses me Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Better than the slightly more 'removed' uncle that I normally get. It is some term of affection or something. Someone a little more experience with their lingo can probably explain better than me.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
st.piran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad on the go that calls me 'the daddy' because I told him too, as he is my 'bitch'!! Cool
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I told this lad to call me daddy. It seems as if his father died years ago, and his poor mother just passed on due to cancer (although it was the stroke that concerned her most), and I have appointed myself his father.

This lad just sent me his church application form. Part of the form required the writing of "Jabberwocky" in Biblical Greek. We'll see how he did.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See what happens when I come here looking for the name of my next god for my new religion? I get a great name like Jabberwocky. Thanks, Jayhawk! [/threadjack]

Sometimes the lads will use calling you daddy to try to gain favor, make it feel like they are feeling really close to you, to GUILT you into sending the money. Also designed to make you feel like you are the one in control of the situation... Imagine what you might get from a lad that had actually studied psychology...

pony <---- hee hee
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well slap my face and call me Rhonda. The lad completed all 20 pages of my application form, including the writing of Jabberwocky in English, Japanese and Biblical Greek. And, (I'm not bragging here), he did it a day early.

It's a pitty that half of the work will have to be redone.

st.piran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jayhawk, youv'e gotta publish this! Sounds like the mutts nuts. Do you mind if i nick a couple of your ideas? Thanks dude.
St.Piran
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, if he does everything I'm asking him to do I'll publish. Unfortunately he'll have to redo the majority of his application form. I told him to make a real effort on the form, as we only get one shot before the board. Sadly he really didn't make enough of an effort on a few of the questions. Twisted Evil

When I get a chance I'll upload a couple of pages to photobucket. A portion of the application form asks him to explain what is going on in various pictures. I rather like his explanation to the photo of "dogs playing poker."

He did include another TPS cover sheet for his expense reimbursement though, so I guess he's got that going for him. Unfortunately he put down his real name (or so I assume) rather than the name he is baiting by.

Feel free to steal away. That's what we're all here for, right?

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very similar syntax to a lad I'm baiting. Would you divulge his name, perchance?

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Copy that Jayhawk! 10-4.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe Jabberwocky, always loved that poem... I will borrow that one sometime during a bait for sure! Very Happy

Sounds like you got that lad eating out of your hand, Jayhawk. Very Good Work there.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found with some cultures that once you have known them for a while that you will become Aunty or Uncle to all of the extended family. I feel it is a sign of respect and shows that you have been included into the whole family. However this also has other dangers as you are then expected to help out with the family and all of a sudden you find yourself doing love jobs for people you don't really know.

Actually that was the nice version.

It's really a matter of control and manipulation Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a she-lad...Joy something...calls me Daddy in every sentence.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one persistent lad. He faxed me the twenty pages of the application form (attached to three emails), yet I told him that I couldn't open them because attaching that many pics to one email clogs the email up(?). I then told him he needed to scan them and send them to me one pic at a time.

He did this. He sent me 20 emails. I got my first email at 6:30 and the last one a little after 9:00. That's 2 1/2 hours spent copying and faxing.

I'm really lazy on posting pics but I'll get some of them uploaded and share. He's going to have to redo a large portion of the application, but he actually didn't do a bad job writing out Jabberwocky in both English, Japanese and Biblical Greek. The Biblical Greek one had to be a royal b*tch.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic