SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yay! I fired my first lawyer!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I was baiting one of those scumsucking cancer scammers, and because the bait was getting boring i decided to fire the current barrister for incompotence/lack of compassion/misogyny. My lad gets back to me with
Quote:
Dear Aunty,
How are today? thanks alot for your mail and concern for my present situation. I'm surprised at the report on Barrister @nthony because he�s an elderly man and well respected here in his country but if you don�t like him, I can direct you to the first lawyer I contacted Barrister Fr3drick M3nsah. Barrister Fr3drick M3nsah�s charges are high that is why I went for Barrister @nthony.

I like the lads logic, if I have to fire a lawyer, they will at least get extra money out of me for it. Such a pity the next lawyer will be just as incompotent and sleazy to me as well!

I think I might turn this into a "see how many lawyers I can get through" type bait.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been on my third lawyer by the time a bait ended on a couple of occasions. Once or twice lawyers have even resigned.

Quote:

My clients don't command me or order me around. You did not even pay me for any service charges. I gave you directions, if you accept it fine. But, if you insist in the invoice, sorry, i advise you and your partner should look for another Lawyer.

Quote:

I dont need your money.
Bye

Quote:

How can you tell me how my receipt is gonig to be.it seems that you are not serious.sign it and then bring it back to me.i will forward this mail to your partner so that he can be able to notie that you are not ready to do this business with him ok.you said that you want to transfer money to your foreing account but you have time to agrue with the lawer who is going to help you.
BYE

Same bait, too...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic