SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bristol Zoo Bait [With Sound pg.5]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Happy Camper
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Peter has an explanation of noise flu, and answers to Jimmy's questions:

Peter Smith wrote:
Dear Chilly,

Thanks for the mail. Noise flu is a funny sickness it is very disturbing and make ones very uncomfortable,
It comes with headache and your noise will be running fluid and it is very had to control.
Most time you will be having cool when the weather us hot and this noise flu is usually cause by dusty environment and smoke too.
Like you know l don't smoke and l hate dust maybe because l attended a festival in my village some weeks back and it was dusty that was why l had the nose flu.
I am getting better now.
I did not take a picture then but sometime l will take one and send to you okay.
Let me answer your questions.

Here are Peter's musings on fatherhood

Do you beat your children with a stick or your bare hands?
My Answer: No l use my hand
Have you sold any of them?
My Answer: I have never done that and l wont try it
When hungry, would you eat your children?
My Answer: l wont eat them l will rather endure and even provide more food for them to eat
If you found that your children had not performed as you expected, how many bones would you break?
My Answer: l will talk to them and teach them the best way to perform better next time
Do you accept ugly children?
My Answer: Yes l will accept because children are from God and it is what you put in that you get
Have you had sex with your wife since you had your children?
My Answer: Sure l have and it fun
If so, is she any good now? (I have had sex with almost all of the females, I will be upset if they do not perform as well now that they are mothers.)
My Answer: I have only had sex with my wife and it was fund
What is the average child's pain threshold.
My Answer: 14 days
Will breaking this threshold make them stronger?
My answer: No it won't

Thanks for listening.

Peter

The first of the eggs is hatching. What to do now?

EDIT: 200th Post!

Last edited by Happy Camper on Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he IS married. Ugly kids....
Quote:
and it is what you put in that you get

Will keep nasty remark to myself....

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Happy Camper
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Not nessecarily. I'll be probing the fatherhood thing further. I think I'm onto something.

Shotgun_Mosquito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and today is Penguin Awareness Day!

http://holidayinsights.com/other/penguinawareness.htm
spot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@shotgun ...nice find ^^^^^^ !!!!!

Happy Camper ....you got to work that in somewhere

Quote:
Penguin Awareness Day, and World Penguin Day are great opportunities to learn about and appreciate one of the few natives of Antarctica ........

These days are also a time to wear black and white---penguin colors. However, wearing a tuxedo in their honor is optional. It is also popular today to tell a penguin joke or two.

Shadow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys&Girls, please keep this bait going for as long as possible, my nephews and my daughter (11, 12 and 7 years old) are now devoted fans of your mugu who's talking to his buddy penguin and the elephant. They're demanding updates from me every day. They also appreciated mugu&Tracey love story, so I'd need updates on this one too Smile
Shotgun_Mosquito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so nice of the professor and T to make a cake!

spot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Super Sexy Tracey hasn't written to, or heard from Prince since writing her last letter to him. She is totally unaware of Prince having a wife or children.

On Sunday afternoon he writes to explain his silence ...... is he having an affair with a girl called " Malaria " ?

Prince writes
Quote:
Hello Tracey,

I have been down with malaria that was l have not called you though l tried your phone line twice and it was not connecting.
I am very sorry for not communicating with you.
I really missed your voice and l do hope to call you real soon.

ten kisses

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Penguin Awareness Day ... where the Antarctican Natives wear traditional tail coats on Pinguiinide Paraad Laughing

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been down with malaria? This lad doesn't mess around, does he? He could have had a cold or the flu, but this lad goes right for malaria!

How does Sexy Tracey feel about having her beloved stricken with malaria? You know, I've heard that malaria can make one sterile. Twisted Evil

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As u know, I bait this lad in an independent bait. Don't be surprised when he comes up with

Lolo Chinwe Ononiwu

to whom you can make payments now as well Wink

I did NOT mask the name coz the risk that it might spoil the bait weights lower then the chance that a real vic might find it - both chances fairly low, though

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
spot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There has been a lot of mail traffic between Super Sexy Tracey and the Prince ..... it's just lover's chit chat you don't need to know what lovers talk about .. just in case you are wondering ...he never wears a condom !!!!

Anyway, he seems to be asking Super Sexy Tracey if the Zoo is for real

Quote:
Tracey,

How are you, what is really wrong with your phone l have been trying to reach you and its not connecting don't you have another line. My immediate sister in now in London and she will want to meet you. Should l give her your number so that you can call her.
Please l want to get some clarification are you sure that Zoo stuff is real??? If yes why then did Andy Pandy gave me a fake western union money transfer information? I am still looking at it to be fake and real fake.
I have written to the lotto man to stop emailing you, l also have one proposal from someone in Ghana regarding a money transfer deal and l am working on it though they are asking me to pay some fees but it is better that the lotto stuff cos l am 100% the lotto stuff is fake.
I keep on looking at your pictures every day and l must confess that you make my day each time l look at it.

Keep the ball roiling and have a trillion kiss.

Peter

Periscope .. has he be writing to you as a Lotto Lad. or phoning you ??

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you mean the line is not connecting? That's is why you should not call during office hours, Prince. Some people work (in scary banks where you cannot answer your cell phone and ask the caller to sing love songs to you). He has not contacted the lotto lad at all. Feel free to scare him by saying Tracy sent some money over WU. Laughing

Just to sure, let me check the box. Oops, stand corrected. He did mail the lotto lad, just did it today:
Quote:
My gee, Tracey na my girl friend. Iam 9ger guy so just forget that Lotto
stuff with her l have warned her to forget about it.Please dont give her
bill to pay again okay. Try others and good day. Prince

Aaaawww, how cute!

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
spot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^ Super Sexy Tracey says thanks Periscope Embarassed

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Super Sexy Tracey should learn how to spell.

What would you like me to do, Spot? Any ideas on the reply of the lotto lad?

spot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be great to make some sort of reply. Ladspeake would be best, but you would have to keep it up. ..... There must be some good possibilities here.

Open to suggestions .......

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladspeak is not a problem, generator loves me Wink They usually insist on calling me though, and keeping up ladspeak on the phone will be a problem to whatever gentleman baiter would graciously accept to take that call.

I thought it was very nice that Prince did not tell the lad not to chop his dollar, or proposed to divide the funds, but referred to Tracey as his girlfriend. Maybe the lad can make fun of Prince, saying there is no way he has a rich girlfriend. Pretty rich girls do not fall for ugly poor guys. Maybe Prince feels the need to brag about his trophy girlfriend, that could be fun.

Or maybe the lotto lad needs advice on how to hook a nice rich girl himself. Or trade: leave the girlfriend alone if Prince can trade her for a paying maga. If Prince has a vic on the hook, he may give the details. Or trade for a good way to generate some income: maybe Prince will direct lotto lad to the zoo to talk to the elephant and the penguin. This lotto lad can make quite a few bucks, since he is quicker filling in the forms (there is no way I am talking to that ruddy penguin though) and Prince will think he needs to keep the zoo happy to get his pay.

Just some ideas, let me know what you like best. Other baiters, feel free to suggest as well. Spot, you call the shots, it is your bait.

EDITed to correct LottA into lottO, I miss Lotta...... Crying or Very sad

spot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ @Periscope ...it actually Happy Campers bait. It just seems to have split two ways ...... maybe 3 if the Lotto man gets involved !! Smile

Go for whatever you choose as the Lotto Lad ..... I didn't think it's compulsary for Ladspeak, you can be operating out of mainland Europe and speak English or Cloggish. Just write in a way that he has to write back

spot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So ,,, while Periscope decides what she wants to do about being the telephone voice of Super Sexy Tracey and a Lotto Lad Super Sexy Tracey replies to Princes Last Letter
Quote:
Hey Prince mister ... the phone don't get answered all the time cuz I get out most of the day going 4 job I/Vs ...bes to try in the evenings time ....hey get yr sister to phone me sometime if she is in London ..maybe we can meet up. Is she older than you or what ??? ..... That zoo is certainly 4real, but since I left theyr shit at all the paper work and things like that. .... I bet you told that Lotto man wear to get off, what did he say back to you ????

Whats this about a money deal in Ghana ??? U goin' to make sum more money ? ...hey glad you liked my pikki ...Im attachin another one 4U ..........hey, I just remembered .. what happened to that photo you were goin' to make for my uncle ??

Hugs and Kisses

Rite back soon .....Tracey

Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed another obvious thing the lad missed which makes him really thick!!! The translator machine translates text only at the moment right? So when Jimmy mentions hearing Andy talking about something, how could Jimmy understand this? This lad is so thick!! Excellent bait by the way, a real web being built up here, imagine if this goes on and most of the people he talks to are baiters, then when the bait ends, his whole world will dissapear!! This is a work of art guys, would love to be involved!! Keep it up!!

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
spot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Maggot ....I don't see why you shouldn't be an ex-boyfriend of Super Sexy Tracey who has just discovered The Prince's e-mail address, or maybe a prospective employer writing for a reference for a job she has applied for (and won't get !!).

PM me if you want to hop on board and I'll give you details and I'll sign you up for a one week bit part contract ..... the pay is crap but you get to share the shower with Tracey Cool

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I leave it a bit open, I think. Gonna wait for Prince to reply to see where to take this one. I didn't promise him to leave her alone, but I am very willing to negotiate. Here is my short message to him:

Quote:
Hey man, are you guyman too? Got jobs? I need this maga.You give me good job and I will leave the maga for you. She really your girlfriend?

Happy Camper
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-Oh Sad

Peter Smith wrote:

Dear Andy,

You can see l was reluntant to pick the money because l know it was fake and guess what, l went to the western union with Amaka and they confirm that the western union was fake so Mr Andy, how do we continue when we have a contract of about 200,000 dollars and the first 2,000 dollars you send was fake.
I think you are far better than that.

Peter

Cue angry reply...

Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Angry replies are good.... we like angry replies!! Angry lad = happy baiter! Laughing

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

see a nice trophy of that very guy (from an independant bait, though) ...

HERE !!!

Edit: Added a 2nd pic there. Thanx to persephone who took some phonecalls for me.

11x Cellphone
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic