SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Pinhead Male German Closed **

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@benjaminbunny
why would you like to wean him off? I like his calls and he pays for them, so let him call whenever he wants. Most of the time I am redirecting him to voicemail anyway, so its a nuisance for him.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, if you're happy I'm sure you'll be getting more calls from him Wink

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

may give you a call. I was part of a mass bait with him last year. Since then he's become very careful. I sent him a "I'm interested, tell me more type of letter". He said he didn't know what I was talking about and wanted a copy of the letter he sent me. I accidently deleted it though. He's interested, but wants to talk first before any procedings or any discussion of the deal takes place. So...handle the phone call as you see fit. He will ask for

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
fine Very Happy
if he complains that I'm not picking, tell him to try at the evenings (5pm-8pm MEZ) where chances are better for him to reach me.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tried calling you.

Quote:
This No is a Voice mail service I need your Direct Handy Phone Number.
Lets get serious.

What is your "Direct Handy Phone Number"? Smile I'll send him the specified times to call that you mentioned. Be sure to say something about "euculyptilization" being included as part of the deal if you talk to him.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@benjaminbunny
got bored and flashed your lad. Happily he called back allthough we said he was in a meeting. We discussed file formats and fax options. He was not willing to send to my company fax and I had no private fax. We agreed that he'll bring the document when we finally meet in London. I said I cannot come before the 27th. I was assuming he would pay for the flight tickets - that was when my battery failed me Very Happy

@JohnnyBravo
sorry, I cant pronounce "euculyptilization" nor memorize it. But if he comes to talk about it, I'll insist it's part of the deal. Very Happy

11x Cellphone
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! He hasn't written back yet - I think the idea is that I'm supposed to pay for my hotel and air fare to show the client I'm genuine and trustworthy (which I will probably be happy to do though I may have to sell some stocks to raise the money, though I haven't told him that yet). But hey, we've spoken on the phone, what more proof does he need? Very Happy

Jolly Roger pony
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

e6ffdyr0 wrote:
sorry, I cant pronounce "euculyptilization" nor memorize it. But if he comes to talk about it, I'll insist it's part of the deal. Very Happy

That's ok. I don't think he can pronounce it either! Laughing

JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent your suggested time zone to call. He responded by sending me his phone number. This was the entire content of his e-mail. No words, only numbers.

Now, I've read where you like to "Flash" a lad. I don't know what that means to you, but where I come from when you "flash" a person, it means you drop your pants and show them what you've got! When you say you "flashed" the lad, what exactly do you mean?

Here's Steven's number:

Quote:

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
its a UK redirection number and flashing it would be a) expensive and b) without effect as my number will probably not even show on his display.

Tell him that my cell phone provider is E-Plus and miracuosly gives me a recorded voice announcement whenever I call:

"Sorry, the number you have dailed is not reachable. Please contact your local service provider."

Tell him I called several times. But since I have only E-Plus and now DTAG or whatever, what can I do, please he calls me Very Happy

(the announcement-story is a blunt lie, but similar announcement do exist, so he will probably swallow that one Very Happy )

11x Cellphone
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Message sent to . Maybe I can get him to change his last name to "Grunt" Laughing

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenny is flashing me now quite often and wrote me this text message:

Quote:
Hi james how re u doing?this jenny i tried calling u but it was not going through.pls u can call me with this number so we can talk more.have a good nite and sweet dreams. Luv jenny

PLease tell her that my line goes through but she must wait longer than one timne ringing coz I am not sitting on my phone. When I called a male voice picked. Who is it??? I am very jealous.

If she really loves me, she can call me. Somehow we seem not meant for each other.

11x Cellphone
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

e6ffdyr0 wrote:
Jenny is flashing me now quite often...

I love it when girls flash me!

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
IRL = yes Very Happy, on the phone = NO Evil or Very Mad

Btw, Koffi just called me. He had send me a mail to my yahoo account and expects me to call some barrister or diplomat or whatever immedeatly. I promised to do so and switched my phone off for the next hour to come.

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a call for Jack. Couldn't memorize lads name Sad . Should come to Madrid or London but told him I prefer Berlin and Aachen. Told him a lot of bull about my divorce and being a protestant christian. He was very happy with me. He promised to send a photo of him , his wife and the 3 kids. I promised to send some more information about me. My job I described as plumber, though I lacked the english word for it. We talked happily untill his credit went empty Twisted Evil

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenny called. Finally Very Happy
I heard children playing in the background. That annoyed me. I used to think she was free for me. Soon she hung up on me Sad Crying or Very sad

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One lad with last digits 03 calls me from time to time and gets very angry when I tell him I am in Germany, coz he expects me to be in the UK (London?). I told him that I did not make the journey coz Mrs. Koffi called me and told me about Charles Soludo and warned me NOT to make the trip NOR pay any money. Mrs. Koffi is a product of my imagination only. The lad got VERY exited. Expect him to write a mail complaing about hoodlumps Very Happy

11x Cellphone
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@e6ffdyr0, I have a Barrister who would like to speak with regarding GBP 9.5M.

Voicemail in the first few instances probably would be OK. If you speak with him, the "I'm sorry, there is too much noise on the line, I cannot understand you, please repeat that" modality should keep him entertained.

My script involves a trip to the firm's European Office (in Berlin of course!).

Considering my last email to the lad, he might not call.

Quote:
Dear Numpty Barista,

I'm unable to provide you with a phone number at the moment as the company is having the phone lines and telephonic apparatus upgraded.

In the interim, email is quite sufficient. However, you may use GPS equipped carrier pigeons if you would prefer.

Regards,

Mugu Hater

benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry - I've been off-line for 5 days (due to snow and power failures), even Koffi is wondering where I am. I'll tell him I want to continue with email as I don't want to keep calling people unless this guy wants to call me instead.

Quote:
I am sorry for not responding sooner, we have had bad snow falls here which brought down the power and telephone lines. We have been without power for 6 days.
Can your guy call me as I have problems with my telephone, or we can continue by email.

Jolly Roger pony
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

a nice sweetheart scammer just called me. might have been Jenny but I dunno. We discussed Western Union and Money Gram and I proposed to meet her at her place. Then aparently her credit went out.

11x Cellphone
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Koffi obviously prefers dealing by phone, he sent this

Quote:
I have been able to certify all I had wanted. Then you should give me a ringing signal to enable me to call you immediately as I cannot wait to write in details at the moment

So if you have a bored moment, could you flash him?, or keep him waiting until he gives up and calls. Alternatively, he never sent me his number so I can write back and say I've lost it

Jolly Roger pony
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
how can u expect me to know his nbumber? Just flashed a few lads I have been talking to recently. But I got only "please try again later" announcements. I will happlily falsh your lad any day early in the morning (naija night) but you must post his phone number.

11x Cellphone
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies - I thought as you'd flashed him once before.... anyway, I'll email him and get his number, though why the lazy * can't just call I don't know

Jolly Roger pony
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad called for James and said he just read my mail. As I never heard of Western Union before, I made him send me some addys of banks with this service. Then he called and inquired if had read his mail. I said please hold, I'll open it. It took me some time to open his mail (which of course I did not even know where he sent it to). Then I said, yes, its there and discussed it with him. That was a funny part as I had no idea what he has written. I missed his account number (did know you dont need one with WU) and had no account at those banks mentioned and so I was very confused. In the end I promised to send him mail and hung up. Who ever sent him to me, please send him mail Very Happy

11x Cellphone
Herr Getriebe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey DUDE! you be real nice to my Jenny! she needs lots of care and attenciom!!! I really love this girl, and she`s coming to London in the near future.

Quote:
Who ever sent him to me, please send him mail

will do! Laughing

good work. Weiter so!

EDIT: Jenny had better send those photo`s real quick, I am losing interest, If she messes me about again, with pics nicked of the net! then it`s asta la vista baby! If I hear WU again before the photo`s arrive, I will be slapping, real hard.
you can be a little rough with her! she likes! Niiice!

EDIT: the call for James is probally my mate
He is just gonna have to explain WU is little better this time! I am so confussed, and always drunk! Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic