SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hallelujah..!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just the opening paragraph of a standard "road kill" scam, this guy seems a good god fearing christain though, wouldn't you say?

This is just a small portion of his sermon as well, it goes on and on and on.............. Shocked

[i]"Dear in Christ

Holy greetings to you in the precious Name of our Dear Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Who died on the cross for our sins but rose victoriously from the dead
I received your response regarding my Divine revelation message sent to you, and I thank you very much for allowing the Lord to use you for your God-kind loving concerned regarding this transaction, and I believe that you will be felt honored by God to be a steward of His resources to extend the Kingdom of God. As you should know that we can never repay God for His love, grace and mercy, we certainly want to do something to express our gratitude to God, we want to love God. That is why you and me are at the altar of sacrifice. For we are God�s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do (Eph. 2:8-10).I know you will be surprised to receive my mail but remember the Bible says, the blessing of God comes supernaturally and it is through divine favor, and you should also be noted that blessing and honour can only come to the people who appreciate the gift and blessing of God, So after I received
instruction from God to use this funds to do His work which also is the initial instruction given to by the owner before his death. I prayed to God for direction and He has been directing me. I told God that I want a ministry, an honest man or woman of God who will spend the fund for things that will glorify His name.Be informed, that I am not doing this to get acceptance from God neither to buy salvation for forgiveness of my sin because salvation is not something we earn by doing good for others, it is God's gift for humanity. The moment we believe it we receive it, with no other human merit only by faith. I believe in salvation by faith alone, not by good deeds. So I am only doing this just to bless the
ministry of God's people as God directed me and also upon the owner intruction before his death, if I am able to make any investment into God's work from the estate of the late Mr and Mrs David Smith I am sure they would rejoice that their funds have been used for the Lords work.........."
[/i]
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He probably missed the phrase that forbids stealing on the bible.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AMEN

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic