SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Religious debate turning into safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Posting baits in progress is a bit out of character for me, but this one is quite exciting. It started with this: linky to old thread Let me be very self-centered and quote my old post:
Quote:
We've been mailing all day and he is quite agitated to be right. But so am I..... something tells me it is going to take weeks to get to the WU part of the scam.

Well, I was right about that. Dear Cyril has been mailing me every day religiously, always polite and with a lot of religious quotations and remarks. I returned the favor.

A few weeks ago he suddenly decided he wanted to come to Sweden. He needed a letter of invitation on official headed paper and of course, I would have to agree to pay for his transportation and his stay. I was of course extremely delighted with the idea of finally meeting my paypal, so I prepared a nice invitation for him with great care. Unfortunately, the mail returned my letter.

But that was a blessing in disguise. That very same day the congregation received a very generous donation of 20 computers. Unfortunately, we had no idea how to use them. So I asked my buddy Cyril if he wanted them. I could ship them with the letter of invitation.

I decided to make use of the excellent courier service provided by SP. After a few bumps in the road, the goods were well on their way to Benin - to get burnt in a fire. All that there is left is one computer and the letter of invitation.

Will Cyril travel FOUR DAYS to pick up the insurance money, the spare computer and his desired letter of invitation?

Quote:
Dear Beauchamp,
From the information that we got today concerning the shipment, l was told that the consignment was involved in the fire outbreak at BOUAKE AIRPORT IN COTE D'lVOIRE while they were delivering goods that were made for Cote d'lvoire.
Consequent to this, 19 out of the 20 computers got burnt. lt is only 1 computer and the letter of invitation that were not burnt. To this end, we were asked to come to Cote D'lvoire where the accident occured to claim the insurance compensation.
Copy of the letter sent by Mr, Conrad is attached herein.
We are making preparations to travel to Cote D'lvoire before it is too late.
Please can you send to me about (1000 euro) through western union tomorrow to enable us travel to Cote D'lvoire. lt is about 4 days journey.
You are aware that the amount involved is enormous.We need not to delay.
l am sorry for the inconveniences and trouble that l might have caused you.
lnform me immediately you send this money so that we can travel on wednesday.
We are praying earnestly and nothing can stop the work of the Lord.
l remain yours in Christ,
Cyril.
Please give me your phone number so that l can call you and you will hear the voice of Cyril for the first time.

Too bad I am out of the country for the rest of the week Wink

Oh, and again: thanks a bunch SP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best of luck, make sure he doesn`t miss the bus

http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Asia/Sri_Lanka/photo272638.htm

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Persephone. I just can't believe this mugus. You have taken the itme to ship all the computers and write him a letter of invitation, and the mugu still wants you to send him money to go and claim the insureance compensation money. They are such ingrates

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just adding some background on the courier for Persephone's bait, this is what's on the lads courier tracking page for him to see:

Quote:
Jan 10th 2007
SHIPMENT EXCEPTION: The shipment has been found to have incorrect insurance certificates, the items were undervalued by the sender, as a result, the shipment has been offloaded in Paris, France, and will be held there until the correct insurance fees have been paid by the sender.

Quote:
Jan 11th 2007
SHIPMENT EXCEPTION: The shipping exception concerning the incorrect insurance certificates has been resolved, the sender has paid the €9000 balance for the insurance fees, the shipment is now clear to make it's way to it's destination.

Quote:
Jan 11th 2007
In transit to international hub

Quote:
Jan 14th 2007
SHIPMENT EXCEPTION (ACCIDENT): There has been a ghastly accident, whilst another shipment was being delivered to , a fire broke out, unfortunately, the fire destroyed 19 of the 20 computers being sent to you, all that was able to be rescued from the fire, was 1 single computer and the letter of invitation, neither the letter or the single computer are damaged. It is very fortunate that the sender had paid full insurance for the shipment, rather than the limited insurance, as a result, the full retail price of the computers, is payable to the receiver of the shipment, the receiver, Mr xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx, needs to contact our couriers with regards to collecting the insurance compensation of

Persephone's lad saw the tracking page and sent me an email today about his compensation, he's been looking for my office in Benin Very Happy:

Quote:
Dear Sirs,
sequel to the shipment made to me containing 20 computers and a letter of invitation by <name/address snipped> Sweden which was to be delivered to me Mr, <name snipped> today January 15th 2007.

But according to the shipment exception accident it is confirmed there was an accident in BOUAKE COTE De IVOIRE where 19 of the computers were burnt by fire.

Consequent to this you have asked me the receiver Mr, <name snipped> to contact you for the insurance compensation of 30,000 euro or dollar equivalent.

l have search for your office in COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN, but l could not locate it. Tell me how l can locate your office for the compensation.

This is my full contact address
<address snipped>
l look forward to your reply immediately.
Thanks.
<name snipped>

I replied to him:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting me regarding your insurance claim.

The reason you cannot find our office in Benin, is because we do not have an office in Benin. What we do is ship items worldwide for clients, then upon reaching destination airports, the shipment is transferred to the receivers premises via a local courier like FedEx or UPS etc, we do not actually deliver to your door, we just take care of shipping goods to the destination airport.

In your particular case, because the fire took place whilst we were delivering other goods to Bouake (BYK) Airport, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), it means that you will have to collect your insurance payment from Cote D'Ivoire, by law, we are not permitted to send insurance compensation payments directly to individuals, this is to prevent fraud from occuring.

So you will have to come and collect it from the airport in Cote D'Ivoire where the accident took place, because you will have to sign in person for your insurance payment, which will be paid to you in cash, could you please let me know whether you want payment made as €30,000 cash or cash? I can then facilitate the placement of those funds ready for your collection.

Regards,

<name snipped>

He replied again:

Quote:
Dear Mr, Cxxxxx,
Thanks for your mail, l shall be in cote d'lvoire (lvory coast) for the insurance claim. Do facilitate the claims. let the payment be made in euro(30,000 euro).

Benin to cote d'lvoire is about 4 days journey which means that l shall be in cote d'lvoire by the week end.

Tell me the courier service that the shipment was handed over to so that l will have a thorough fare since l am not resident in cote d'lvoire.

Advise the courier service to hold on until l come so that l will equally collect my letter of invitation. l look forward to reading from you again.

Thanks for your cooperation.
<name snipped>

N/B. Please give me your correct phone number so as to contact you on the trend of things. (I will give him my mobile number, the courier office number gets busy [always on voicemail don't ya know])

I suggested to Persephone that it would be a hell of a shame if she sent him an automated response email saying she is on a break and out of her office until, say Friday, that will bugger his plans of getting money from her to travel on Wednesday.

I of course will be in Ivory Coast for a courier company meeting on Friday and Saturday and will have his money with me tp pay his insurance, that might force him to borrow some money to travel if he doesn't hear back from Persephone until at least Wednesday, when Persephone is telling him she can't get any money to him due to not being at her office with access to the funds.

I have replied to him stating I will be at the airport on Friday/Saturday:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

If as you say, you are intending to be at Bouake Airport, Cote D'Ivoire, by the weekend, then I have a solution for both of us which will make things very simple.

It is your good fortune that on Friday and Saturday (January 19th & 20th), I will be attending a courier business meeting in Bouake, and I will be staying over until Sunday morning, and then returning to the UK, as I will be there, and you hope to be there, I will bring the €30,000 insurance payment with me, in cash, to make the payment to you in person, please make sure that you bring any valid ID with you when you sign for the money, or if you send someone else on your behalf to collect the money, make sure they have a valid ID with them.

I will be in and around the airport complex on both Saturday and Sunday for my meeting, and I would be happy to meet with you at any time providing you give me prior notice via phone or email, I will have my laptop with me and my mobile phone number is below, I have it set on "roaming" so that I can use it whilst in Africa, please feel free to call me either here in the UK or once I reach Africa on Friday, preferably phone me during UK office hours, which are from 9:00am - 5:00pm.

Here is my mobile number for you to call me:

07947-xxxxxx

I look forward to hearing from you, please reconfirm that you wish to receive the payment in Euros rather than Dollars, thanks.

Regards,

<name snipped>.

All that remains now is for laddy to get some money, get off his ass and travel, easier said than done, but fingers crossed for this one, sorry for the long Post Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a religious lad named Cyril. Would yours be from the LWEM?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, your lad seems very happy that I will be at the airport with his money this weekend Very Happy, maybe he will not be so happy when he doesn't hear back from Persephone about giving him the money to travel Twisted Evil:

Quote:
Dear Mr Cxxxxx,
I am particularly delighted to acknowledge the receipt of your mail.It is heart warming to learn that you will be in BOUAKE in person.Hopefully,I shall meet you there. Please if there is any change in your programmes endeavour to keep me posted.As I told you earlier BENIN TO BOUKE is 4 days journey.It is absolutely not easy.It is a great inconvenience and I don't want to be stranded.
I want to reconfirm that the amount should be in EURO.
I earnestly look forward to hearing from you.
Remain Blessed,
<name snipped>
MY PHONE NUMBER: 00229 xxxxxxxx You can equally call me.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You got ALL THAT, SP? I just received a simple:
Quote:
Dear Beauchamp,
I just kept you posted on the latest development on the shipment.please check your mail .I under you travelled to York.I wish you a pleasant journey.
Remain Blessed,
Cyril.

Beauchamp will find a way to check his mail and will send him a short note saying to borrow the money for the time being. He is in York at the moment and cannot access the funds until he gets back to Sweden. Of course, the lad will be fully compensated when B gets back to Sweden Laughing

@ Shadowplay: no, I think this one is a different lad. He is a good scammer. It took him weeks to request money, I started doubting he even was a lad. He just seemed very keen to debate religious matters with me and preach. Just when I decided this might just be a genuine religious fanatic, the money question popped up.

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the info I have.

Quote:
Evang.Wadibia Cyril .E.
Living Water Evangelical Ministry (LWEM)
Living Water Academy.
Ovom Village
Aba Nigeria
+2348036040xxx
[email protected]
[email protected]

This is a very very preachy lad, who sends tons of bible quotes. Shocked

He's is insisting on saving my soul before hitting me with the scam. I'm starting to wonder myself if he's a lad, but everything points to it.

Quote:
The Lord has led our Ministry to salvage the dying Children of our
time. Our future generation. The Children need our help to live. We
have the privilege and opportunity to get the truth of the word of
God. These children need your assistance/support. The Bible tells us
in Malachi 3:10;

"Bring all your tithe in the storehouse and try me now in this, say
the Lord of Host, if I will not open for you the windows of Heaven and
pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to
receive it."

The Lord is challenging you today. Within seven day from now, your
life will take a new dimension. Sow a seed in the lives of this
children and try the Lord that I serve, that is willing to change
situation, that never changes, that delivered the children of Israel
from the hands of the Egyptian, that conquered Goliath, if he will not
answer your prayers more than you expected of Him. Amen.

I've got him from two accounts, and he's very well scripted. I was going to post him in the surplus section as soon as the money came up.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine uses a different addy and has another name for his 'chuch', plus he likes to use really difficult words (until now). For comparison, an old email:

Quote:
Dearest Beauchamp,
lt is needful to thank you enormously for availing us this great privilege of robust and mutual interaction. lt is Gods doing and l bless Him for His Goodness, mercies and compassion.
Ours is a young ministry. We are barely 20 months.Our charitable works spans; (1) Donating to the orphanages (motherless babies homes) ltems like foodstuffs,clothings,money,and books.By extension, we intend by the grace of God to offer scholarship to some inmates that are interested in going to school. We believe that education is the basis of human psychological,social,moral and spiritual development.
Literacy enhances a healthy and civilized society.
(2)We reach out also to the prisoners, firstly with the gospel message of salvation. The soul of a sinner is of paramount importance to God.lt is not the will of God that any soul should perish but that all should come to repentance.Then, We support them with food items and other provisions.
(3) We equally reach out to hospitals. They are patients that have been abandoned by their families to their fate due to the protracted period of their illnesses and lack of funds to foot their bills, To such we assist to the best of our capabilities.
(4) Our network equally extends to the mentally deranged (psychiatric patients). We assist by giving them food items and money to the management for the procurement of relevant drugs.
(5) We are yet to reach out to the leper colony and the blinds, They are part of the society and they need our attention urgently.
Having enumerated thus, lt is imperative to note that this venture is cost effective hence they need for partners and sponsors to enable us actualize our vision to alleviating and ameliorating the lives of less privileged.
In the meantime, We count on your assistance and co-operation.
Remain in total victory.
Yours in Christ,
Cyril

I think it is a different lad. This one is in Benin. Have you checked the headers of yours?

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some good news, if he is to be believed, he sent this today Very Happy:

Quote:
Dear Mr.C,
I am leaving Benin today for BOUAKE per scheduled to arrive by GODS GRACE on saturday.I do sincerely look forward to meeting you. If for any reason you will no longer be attending the said meeting kindly tell me the courier service to meet in BOUAKE, Advise them accordingly on what to do.
Remain blessed
IPIANKAMA CHIMAOBI CYRIL

Hopefully his IP address with change to Ivory Coast when he emails me on Saturday, I will mail him on Saturday if I can, and make an excuse on Saturday morning saying I was called away to a neighbouring country for another meeting and will be back at Bouake on Sunday morning for my afternoon flight home, and I will see him then Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent laddy an email confirming our meeting on Saturday, now all I require is an email from him when he gets there tomorrow, so I can check his IP and confirm he travelled across 4 countries Very Happy:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email, all is going ahead as planned for our scheduled meeting on Saturday, January 20th, when you arrive at Bouake airport, please contact me via email and let me know you are there, I may be in a meeting when you arrive and my phone will be turned off during that time, but I will have my laptop with me and will reply to you email giving you a time and place to meet me, I look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

C M.

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get the feeling he did travel. He has not responded to my mail saying he can keep the entire insurance funds. Normally this guy replies within minutes. Let's keep our fingers crossed. What time are you supposed to meet him today?

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Persephone, there is no set time for the meeting, he is just to contact me when he arrives at the airport, checked my email and nothing from him yet, hopefully this afternoon.

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

todays the day?

i`d love to see the look on his face!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused Nothing yet. Just checked my mail, but nothing from him. You, SP?

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, no emails from him yet, maybe he is there but can't find an internet cafe, he did say originally that it would take him 4 days to travel there from Benin, and he said he left on Thursday hoping to arrive today.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange that he hasn't called you either Confused

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just checked my phone and there are 4 voicemails from him, 3 from day before yesterday which were just a lot of noise, and the last message was from last night (19th) at 7:19pm, he said:

xxxx meet you at Bouake airport tomorrow, xxxx is in abidjan to meet you at cote d'ivoire Bouake airport tomorrow.

At the end of the message it sounded like there was a white male voice that said "I got this" and then the line went dead. He also said he can't get me on the phone, only voicemail Laughing

Looks like he has sent someone to meet me today, couldn't make out the name (xxxx) he was saying at all.

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, too bad. I hoped he was traveling himself. He must have some connection there then.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had a safari email from Ivory Coast jump_4_joy

The previous emails from him in Benin with this addy, "L0RDs@RM G0SP3L" <[email protected]> have all got this IP 41.223.251.130 = Location: Benin [City: ]

The email I received a short time ago was from the same email address, "L0RDs@RM G0SP3L" <[email protected]>, but with this IP 213.136.102.87 = Location: Cote D'Ivoire [City: Abidjan, Abidjan]

Get your safari hats on Laughing

This was his email:

Subject: Re: ixxxx cxxxx cyril now at bouke airport

Quote:
Dear C,
lxxxx cxxxx cyril is now at bouake airport , tell me where to locate you.or you can come to the airport and ask for Mr toure and pxxxx sxxxx.
regards
lxxxx cxxxx cyril

[edit]

I will jow piss them off by telling them I was called away on urgent business and I am now in Timbuktu in Mali, but that I will be back at Bouake tomorrow and will meet up with them then Laughing

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one clapping

GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sterling work guys Thumbs up Thumbs up jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I let him know where I am Very Happy:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, but during a meeting this afternoon, I was called away on urgent businees and had to travel to Mali, I will be staying overnight in Mali, before returning to Bouake tomorrow.

Please book yourself in to a good hotel in Bouake for the night, make sure you get a receipt from the hotel and email me the receipt, upon receiving the receipt from you, I will go to the bank and withdraw extra funds to reimburse you for your expenses, please feel free to make use of room service or have an evening meal, my company will be more than happy to pay the bill for any expenses you incur during your stay.

Once again, I am terribly sorry for the unforseen urgent business in Mali, I can only apologise profusely, and I look forward to meeting your aquaintance tomorrow.

Regards,

C M.

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd happy crowd Got a mail as well - this time in capitals:
Quote:
Dear xxxxxx
IAM STILL AT BOUKE AND I HAVE NOT SEEN MR CXXXXXX(SP) OR RECEIVED THE FUND EITHER .MY PARTNER AND I ARE STRANDED IN THIS WAR TORN NATION. IT IS ABSOLUTELY DIFFICULT FOR US .WE ARE NOW IN THE HANDS OF SECURITY OPERATIVES HERE .WE DONT WHAT NEXT TO DO.
SEE HOW YOU CAN SALVAGE OUR SITUZTION .
CYRIL
I guess the capitals were meant to make sure B got the message. Too bad he hasn't checked his mail now he is still in York Cool

Last edited by persephone on Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has replied to my email and the caps locks are on to me as well Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: Ixxxx Cxxxx CYRIL AT BOUAKE AIRPORT

DEAR Cxxxx
Ixxxx Cxxxx CYRIL IS AT BOUAKE AIR PORT NOW. CALL Pxxxx Sxxxx PHONE NO 0736xxxx OR MR TOURE PHONE NO 0560xxxx. CALL IMMEDIATELY WE DONT HAVE MONEY HERE TO DO ANYTHING HERE. WE ARE STRANDED. WE ARE STILL AT THE AIRPORT PREMISES BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE MONEY FOR HOTEL EXPENSES. I AM WAITING FOR YOU.
THANKS
Ixxxx Cxxxx CYRIL

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am sorry, but I am now in Mali for the night and there is nothing I can do from here, surely you must have some money to get a hotel for the night, you cannot have come all this way without some money in reserve.

As I stated in my previous email, my company will reimburse you for the full cost of your overnight hotel stay provided that you send me a receipt from the hotel, so don't worry about the hotel cost.

I am going out for dinner at an expensive restaurant in about 30 minutes, I suggest you do the same and then find a good hotel for the night, see you tomorrow.

Regards.

C M.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic