SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugus go goo goo for Russian fashion model

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well - this baiting idea has gone wild - and grateful thanks to Lpico who has offered to take calls and will really bring this bait to life, and bombardier for the website and zirconiusw for the offer of plane tickets - I think they could be needed.

Okay - I sent out a mass mail shot to mugus - a two liner on my Russian model modality but speaking a bit better English than my first effort. I got about 15+ replies and I print a sample couple below. This could get confusing as I got a few lads in tow here, but Lpico will do her thing.

The website is all clothed and meant to show a classy but sexy girl, so Ipico can always slap if they get too strong. the addy is Feel free to leave a message in the guest book. There is no intention to get sex talk, just confuse, mind bend, inconvenience and teach a lesson - as any good baiter should. If they wanna humiliate themselves too , fine. I'll edit anything out of order and salp em hard for it.

Mugu 17 To Russian model

Quote:
Dear BiBi Xxxxxxx,

Thanks very much for this informations you forward to me.I recieve your pix,and you look so prity.I have gone through your mail and study your back ground i think we can do this together.so where are your DAD and mum now?

As a fashion modelest i think you and i can open fashion industires in some other courties of your chioce and i love the Russian people.

We do not need to wast much time on this projeact again.I want to start making arrangmnets on how to transfer this funds to you directly.As we procced advice on how you will want to recieve the funds.I would have love you come down to Ghana and both of us with make this transfer one on one and know each other in person,we are talikg of a very big sum of money.But if you can not come them i will look for a lawyer who will help us stand and procced for the transfer.

BIBI,I WILL NOT WANT YOU TO TELL ANYBODY ABOUT GETTING THIS BIG SUM OF MONEY TO YOUR COUNTRY COS OF MY SECURITY. with cash not evrybody wants some other people progress,and it is hard for you know know who loves you.

My perants very very rich before there dead and as you may have read on the BBC OR CNN,my country is a war zoon. DR.CONGO.

BIBI,ARE YOU MARRIED?

I spoke with a lawyer today when i was coming back from worship and i ask him how posible it is if some one wants to transfer a hurge sum of money from Ghana to any part of the world,he told me it is posible but the all legal documentations have to be on the persons name.He advice me to come to his chambers tomorrow and let me brief him how i want it to be.

This means i have to change all the LEGAL DEPOSIT DOCUMENTS TO YOUR NAME AS THE BEIFICIALRY TO THE FUNDS.i will want you to get back to me with you advice as you have been in the international buusiness front.I wait for your urgent mail reply today.GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

I WILL WANT TO TALK WITH YOU ON PHONE SO THAT WE CAN HEAR EACH OTHER VOICE OK.I TRUST YOU AND BY HIS GRACE WE SHALL BE TOGETHER.

REGARDS

Xxxxxx Xxxxxx

TEL+233 XX XXXX XXX
CAN YOU CALL ME AS I DO NOT HAVE YOUR CELL NUMBERS.

I usually end my e-mail BiBi Xxxxx and he is not the only one to call her BiBi - aaaaaah ain't that sweet. Flight to Ghana for some one on one action ? Sounds tempting. Wants to know if she's married. Do I hear wedding bells perhaps ?

He isn't going to ring Lpico without a token of affection - like a freaking trophy pic - 50/50 trophy between Lpico and me - he he he he - so I tell him so

Mugu 17 To Russian model

Quote:
Hello BIBI,

How are you today?I am very sorry geting back to you this late.We have light off in the city i leave.we just got the light back some hours ago.so how are you?

I have read your mail and understand what you mean.BIBI LISTEN i am from a ver good home and i have neaver cheat any body one,so i have that honesty in me.I thing we can procced with this arrangments of geting this funds out from AFRICA.With time you will get to know me very well and i thing GOD has his own way of jinoing people together.

As regards my photo i will do as you said before the week runs off as we do not have digital camera here ,i have to travel from my CAMP to there the next city to take a photo of myself and i will forward to you my UN,ID.and my red HANDA SALON CAR OK.

I still need the informations as regards how we shall get this done.

Have a nice day and sleep well ok

Regards

XXXXXX XXXXXXX

TEL+233 XX XXXX XXX

What a trophy that'll be - a red freakin' Handa - gift wrapped I hope. His lights are really out. I'll post another Mugu's work then go answer some of this stuff - no sleep tonight.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning

Last edited by GomerPyle on Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've altered the numbering to fit in with my inbox filter. here's the next cutey.

Mugu 12 to Russian model

Quote:
Dear Bibi,

I will like to have your direct telephone number for verbal communication,i want to promise you that i will not do anything to hurt your feelings besides i am man of my word and my word is my bond therefore i will like to have your number and also i will appreciate if you could send me your fans club mail address because i wish to join and receive your fotografics.

Meanwhile,retype the text of application and send to the security company as soon as possible so that i can follow it up from here to enable the security company approve our claim.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Yours faithfully,

XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

Fanclub !!!!! Who mentioned fan club. I may have mentioned the freaking website - now he wants a blinking fan club - as if I dont have enough to do. In fact I DO feel like a fan club secretary - but he knows what he has to do to become a member, and if he needs reminding, I'll do it, after I have had some food - no sleep tonight, again.

This is the best so far, though there is one lad who seems a bit gooey and signs with a red rose by his name. So sweet. Another has gone straight for the moneygram and I'll prepare a Russian one completed in cyrillic fonts. Downloaded the fonts yesterday. Greed doesnt pay.

I just new this modality would pay off. Oh and another wants her to fly to South Africa. My plan is that she'll get to Nairobi on a modelling assignment and then want a lift.

I hope you approve so far.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is going to kill me - another one just joined the mugu train. Still Mugu_17 is a prioroity case so here's what I sent him, just so you know what spell this Russian vixen has over him.

I am going to try to get them to use pet names to help out Lpico when they call - so she can tell one from the other.

Russian Model to Mugu 17

Quote:
Hi Mr Xxxxx Sir

I sorry to hear about no lights. That sounds very bad but is winter here and we have dark a lot too. I very pleased to know you having a nice picture to send for me and I let you know my website when you send it. It still small but nice and is more pictures of me.

I leave you to choose if you want me to fly to Africa or you want me to do things from Paris. Not easy to arrange plane, but maybe I arrange to have photo shoot near where you is.

You call me Xxxx Mr Xxxxxi Sir - I like it if you call me that

BiBi Mr Xxxxx Sir - Xxxx

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhhhhh my gawsh. I didn't even notice this. I got pics - highly convincing too. Please someone explain what the heck its meant to be. Is that a ladyboy. Are the two pictures meant to be the same person ? I dunno. This is MUGU_08 - enjoy

I'm not convinced by that - and I'm stupid. I don't think he deserves a phone number for that weak effort. I think my Russsian fox will lay a little claw on him for that. Ditzy yeah - but no one's fool.

Ohh and it WAS me who mentioned the fan club - DOHHHHH - sleep deprivation is taking its toll.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this is very weird. It's from someone called Prosper Princess ??? who signs their e-mails Zainab. May I introduce Mugo_04

Now even I'm getting good at spotting crap trophies, but maybe I wouldn't want a picture of the real thing.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu_08 in the comic wig is going straight for the money - and how can I respond to such a crap fake ? - with one of my own of course. I'm very proud of it - you'll enjoy it more than he does. The story is that the model is getting her Dadz to send it from Russia - she's a bit short after shopping.

I added a couple of jokes - the remitters street address is Schwarzenegger Street amd under the office in top right corner it says David Beckham and the message at the bottom says - "Have a nice day sucker". Dammit gal - you're a peach.

If he complains I can either slap him or give him ditzy x 10.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

.........and this is the e-mail I sent with a copy of the Moneygramska.

Russian model to Mugu_08

Quote:
Hi Mr Xxxxxx Sir

I ask Dadz in Russia to make payment for me as I short from shopping in boutiques. I boughts many fine shoes and leather coats that costs me a lots of money. I gave to him your details and he used a Moneygram which is like WU yes ? Dadz sent me picture of Moneygramska form and copy is here. You see what I did was right.

I was very careful and gave all details like you say. I not know what you do now, but please to let me know when I expect the parcel you promise. I very excited to receive the present you mention and maybe I wait at airport.

Thank you very much Sir - BiBi Xxxxxx

I wonder what their reaction will be ? he he he he. One down - or maybe not, there's always WU isn't there ?

Lpico
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, dude! Those pics have been around forever Sad
Slap 'em!

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay - one last one for tonight - I'm not sure where this one is leading but I think his tiny mind is making plans - this is Mugu_01

Mugu_01 to Russian Model

Quote:
DEAR XXXXXX,
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONCE,I GOT YOUR PICTURE INFACT YOU ARE A RARE GEM,I KNOW YOU ARE AN ANGEL SEND TO ME BY GOD TO MAKE ME HAPPY,ANYWAY LET US TALK ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION AND AFTER THIS I THINK WE HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO TALK ABOUT.

LOVE TO READ FROM YOU SOONEST.

YOUR'S SINCERELY.

LOT OF KISSES FROM HERE

Anyone think he likes her, put your hands up. I think I detect the innocence of youth.

and later

Mugu_01 to Russian Model

Quote:
DEAR LUDMILLA,
HOW ARE YOU TODAY?I KNOW RIGHT WITHING ME THAT YOU ARE FINE,I WILL SOON GET BACK TO YOU.BUT I HAVE TO ASK YOU THIS QUESTION IT'S VERY IMPORTANT.
CAN YOU TRAVEL TO BELGIUM THE NEAREST OFFICE OF THE SECURITY COMPANY TO YOUR LOCATION FOR THE CLEARANCE OF THIS FUND.
PLEASE DEAR GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
YOUR'S SINCERELY.

mmmmm - intrigued and wonder what he's planning. Still my girl's game for an adventure - why not ? Let's say yes and see what he's planning. I don't think he would deliver her into the hands of anyone with evil intentions - except himself, of course.

Now I'm exhausted and deaded.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a Moneygramska with a message saying - have a nice day sucker on the bottom - is a pretty good slap, even if he doesn't spot it. Ohhhhh I'll make him pay. I can fluff him around with ditziness and wide eyed innocence and finally get the money back and then off to Mr McDucks evil mind mangling WU modality.

I hope he goes away, but I dont think we'll be that lucky. We only want to keep the fun ones - and we have three who are besotted with you. I'll do my best with the others, but they're snowing me with forms and I hate forms. One of them even insisted I make a change to one I made up - f*******. Ha Ha Ha Ha.

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here ya go Gomer, http://farm1.static.flickr.com/75/221501698_7ea4bc0734.jpg
My old barrister Morgan Abel. Must be his twin brother.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't care Joe - he he he he - Lpico and me have been promised a red Handa - then you'll be green with envy when we got that as a trophy to share between us - whatever a red Handa is.

I almost feel sorry for the guy, but then the best scammers have the best sob stories to lie with, so maybe not. He chose to scam of his own free will - and this mugu merry go round has only one purpose - delivery to Hell he he he he

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had an idea - especially as we have a bit of a surplus on this bait. What if we gave one mugu the phone number of another mugu to do some sweet talking to. Is that worth a try do you think ? We wouldn't waste any of the fun ones, but it sounds evil and it might get rid of a couple of these form junkies for me.

Lpico
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go for it! You might lose them, though. Laughing

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

okies - I'll pick a couple of the boring ones who keep sending me crap to fill the spare time I don't have any more - ha ha ha ha.

Lose 'em - then we can concentrate on the goodies. I'll only send you ones I have specially prepared for you Lpico. They may sound like Zombies but heck a bit of baiter mind control is good medecine.

Yochanon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's an ID you can use if you want it. I got the original off the 'net, and just 'changed' a few things.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/Pillbottle/an_id-card.jpg

In his will, he specifically drew my attention to the sum of US$20 million, which he had deposited, in a safe box of a private Security Company in Johannesburg, South Africa. In fact, he said and I quote My beloved son, I wish to draw your attention to the sum of US$20 million. I deposited the said box containing the fund in a Security Company in Johannesburg, South Africa.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks Yochanon. I'm sure it will come in handy at some stage - I'll add it to my toolkit.

The Russian moneygram went down well - not.

Mugu_08 to Russian model

Quote:
Attn: Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx

I am just coming back from the courier office where I
went to submit the payment receipt you sent to
me.There is problem with the receipt,they cannot read
it because all content was written in russian language
and the receiver names was omminted instead of
MICHEALS,the sender wrote MICHEAL,again there was no
REFERENCE NUMBER/CONTROL NUMBER FOR THE MONEY SENT,so
call the sender now and ask him to correct the name
and give you the reference number,it should be eight
digit.Please include your telephone number where you
can be reach.Did you received my passport copy and the
picture I sent to you yesterday?

I would advise you to write the payment information
out in english as follows below;

Sender name:...................................
sender Address:....................................
Amount sent:....................................
REFERENCE NUMBER,it should be digit: ........

Receiver name:......................
Receiver address:.....................

I am waiting to have the correct payment details.

Sincerely yours,

Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxx.

That's a sniffy way to talk to a Russian model. Russian has been okay with the Russians for a thousand years. Whose this dick to start getting uptight ? After all, it's legible enough for him to point out spelling mistakes, and that's not how you spell Michael anyway - not in Russia, Europe or the USA.

I'll pm Lpico. I sense an opportunity to strike.

What else ? Mugu_19 sent in these snaps - apparently she is also a model - clearly high fashion too.

and the one I thought was young and romantic is taking an interesting plot turn. I'll keep playing him and see where he goes.

Unless something new comes in I have a night full of form filling.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lpico and I are proud to present Mugu_17 - the artist we like to think of as Tooty Frooty, but whose real name we keep secret in case his lights go out due to circumstances beyond our control. Mugu_17 at leisure, en automobile (Red Handa), in party mood and with a guy in a blue shirt who scares cockroaches - enjoy -

Without Lpico's offer of phoning I couldn't have pushed for these. See what ya done to the guy Lpico, and he hasn't even spoken to you yet - or seen your website. To fill this mugus life with joy and happiness is such a pleasure. Just remember if he has a car he can pick you up from any African airport - Nairobi sounds good. ha ha ha ha

This is what the email says ???? - I like the Luddy bit - shows he's paying attention and is open to obedience training Very Happy

Mugu_17 to Russian model

Quote:
Hi Luddy

I have met with the photografer and he will call to met with me tomorrow.I hope you are ok with your work?I saw some of my pix in my file and I deceded to forward them to you to see who you are dealing with.

I send a mail to you last time and I made you to understand that I will forward to you my red honda accord salon car.Here you will see the car,another one is my home at my country my sisters they chldren and my little brothet here in GHANA.

As regards your coming I will conclude with my lawyer and get back to you ok.Be rest asure you have some one who is open minded and ready to do business with you and this will last us long as GOD may want it.The is one question I had want to fine out and know from you.ARE WE USING YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY OR YOUR PERENTS ACCOUNT.YOU KNOW THIS MONEY IS BIG AND I WILL WANT US TO PLAN WELL AND INVEST.

So go through and get back to me.

REGARDS

XXXXXXXX

SO THERE'S MORE TO COME !!!!!! and he said something before about sending his bleedin Red Handa before, but I thought it was his English. Is he planning to send it to me in Paris ????? What da f*** ?

I need to digest this and work out what we have here. I should get a pretty hot death threat at the end.

ar.soul
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In response to "hate filling in forms", I just send the Mugu details in a standard format, and claim to be away from a PC and to only have blackberry, "do you know how difficult it is to fill out a form on a blackberry, please fill it out for me, return, and I'll attach my "encrypted auto signature"

Seems to have worked for me.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not at all ar.soul - if you don't mind me calling you that - he he he. All advice is welcome - life is out of control for me right now so help, prayers and sympathy are appreciated. I never realised what a mass mail campaign could do - never again - never -but it is fun !!!!

- and welcome to we band of happy brothers and sisters. We work together or apart, but providing support and guidance and enjoying each others work.

I mustn't forget to get one mugu to ring another, with a warning that Ludmilla has a very ignorant and rude servant who may need an earful of bad language to get the call put through. I am soooo evil it makes me laugh.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He He He - the modality is set. the bait is on and all I can say to Lpico is - go girl he he he he

Russian model to Mugu_08

Quote:
Hi Dr Xxxxxx Sir

I was confusded by your email to me. I asked Dadz to send money to you and he did so. Now you say it is wrong. The writing error in names is only very small and I dont know Micheals. In Russian it is Mikel, in English is Michael, in France is Michelle. I am so bad confused and you say it is wrong to use Russian - but money sent from Russia and only use Russian.

Please can I ask you to use telefone to tell me what do. You tell me slow and clear what I am to do. When I do what you say you tell me I am wrong. You have to ring me on my personal private number but don't be rude to me or I shut you up. You talk me very very slow and very very clear so I understand you.

I sure we can fix this matter up and make it happen good for us, so dont be bad angry or upset.

It will be fun to hear you. Please ring me this number XXXXXXXXXX I cant tell when I be free but if you ring as much as you can I will get you.

BiBi Xxxxxxxx

.... and I have issued Moneygramska #2, so there'll be a second chance to go through the same routine. Nothing's happened and I'm laughing already.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow - this one is really going off at a tangent. Great work! That pic of the mugu in the wig is almost as common as the infamous trunkboxes BTW.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Technically it's a multi ball combo stir fry - two baiters working in perfect harmony with 10+ mugus being worked in circles and bumped into each other when we get bored.

Mr Tooty Frooty is a born showman. I don't think we'll have to make demands on him. I think he'll do it anyway.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He looks like a pimp in those shoes. Maybe he is a pimp? Why don't you ask him at an opportune moment.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be handing him over to Lpico very soon for some phone contact. What happens then I'll leave to her. I like the idea that this bait goes into the hands of another baiter and I dont know where it'll go from there.

He needs the reassurance that he is dealing with a female and I am hoping he'll come up with an idea himself. The fact that this call could go in any direction makes it harder for Lpico to deal with, so I'll just admire her work without making it more difficult.

I'd love to know what the heck he is wanting to do with this Honda, send it to Ludmilla by courier ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic