SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Provides list of WU's near my fake address

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked the lad to explain how WU works. I'm clueless.
Quote:
Dr. W.O.

How are you? I hope you're having a good weekend. I'm going to go out
tonight and find some girls to fuck. Do you like girls? Are you
married? Do you have any children?

Dr. W., I've never sent money to anyone before. Could you please
explain how this works? Am I supposed to go to the post office and mail
the money in an envelope to that Pharmacy? What is this Western Union
that you mentioned? Please explain to me how all of this works. I
don't really understand it.

Thank you,
baiter name

Response from lad is below. Looks like he took the time and visited the WU website to help me out. How nice.

Quote:
Attention: baiter name

RE-OUTSTANDING PAYMENT OF US$4,960,000.00M IN YOUR FAVOUR

We write to notify you that we received your mail. Please be informed that your fund is dorment in the account where it is deposited and before we can effect the transfer of the fund into your designated bank account, you have to activate the account with $24,960.00 (TWENTY FOUR THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND SIXTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS) being 0% and you are required to use the above amount to activate the account to enable the transfer of the fund from that account to your designated account.

We refer you to use western union because it's the fastest means of money transfer to indivitual using the receipiant name and address. This will help you to make the transfer in bits. You can make western union transfer through the following western union locations below. What you will is to visit any of them and tell them that you want to make western union transfer to ( Specific name and a business address in Pennsylvania).

Note that as soon as you arrive any of the western union outlets below, they will give you a form which you will fill as follows:

Senders name: baiter name
Senders address: baiter's fake Las Vegas Address
Reseivers name: XXXX
Receivers address: Address of a Pharmacy in Pennsylvania
Amount: $4,000.

Immediately you complete the Form with the above information, you should submit the form to them with your cash and collect the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) to enable you forward to us for our financial auditor to confirm your payment and start activating your account.

See western union outlets in yours location. You should go to any of the address and make the payment to the fiancial auditors in bits of $4,000 USD in each of the western union office you visited and they will give you Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) as soon as you make payment through any of their address below:

Western Union Agent locations /Addresses Available Services in las vegas . . . . . . .

Mod Edit: Snipped long list of Las Vegas WU outlets
: [BB]

. . . . . . . .
We await your urgent response as we thank you for your anticipated co-operation

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. W.O.
Remitance Department.
Shell Co-operative Union
Savings & Loan.
Tel/fax: + xxxxx
Cell: +xxxxx
Email: xxxxxx

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had no idea there were so many WU outlets in Wobby World! Hopefully that took a long time for him to put together.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad do that for me off of my K7 number. Of course WU told me not to send funds to people I don't know... Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats interesting JB. When I ask my lads about western union, the lazy sods just give me the website address and tell me to go there. Confused

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I had this several times, too. I normally tell them that I don't have Internet, only email, so I can't look it up. It works sometimes... Smile

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One Lad sent me details of a Moneygram outlet in Wide Bay, Queensland. As I was supposed to be living in Alice Springs, over a thousand kilometres away, it proved less that useful.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic