SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
adam12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might get another call from mr. w1ll1am j4m3s.

Quote:
Dear r0g3r,

I just called one of the numbers you gave to me through the email but someone picked it and denied me access of talking to you. I dont know what is happening pls could you send me a mail to let me know what exactly is happening. and even while i was speaking to you the network seemed very bad here. pls e mail me now

Thanks

Quote:

Dear R0g3r,

I called your number but i did not like the audience given to me by whoever it was and this is all in respect of my funds. I wasnt attended to nicely and i did not like any part of that. Pls make ammends .

Thanks

Twisted Evil

BTW, your my secretary at the law firm if he calls again. I replied he should call again and get the name of the party on the phone, so I can fire him/her (not).

"Treat this matter urgent.i have patience alot for you and your ball games you are playing how can you send money and the mtcn number did not match that is a fraud you are doing and it can laed some to jail here in nigeria. so be good to me so that i can help you out in this transcation." - Nuhu Ribadu
"Look if you send this Money to any One rather than the Name i sent to you, You will be Hold responsible for any Money Laundry ." - William James
"I HOPE THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME STUPID." - Prof. Chuckie Soludo
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Shadowplay
Poor poor Teddybell is reduced to begging, infact 6 min and 9 seconds of it...grab a pack of tissues and listen puke Too bad I am such a evil witch

http://media.putfile.com/Teddybell-begging-1

@ adam12:
Well adam12 it just so happens that I have 4 of his conversations with me Twisted Evil I numbered them backwards but they are in order here. (I had male help on one call..who was pretending to be you) he really started getting on my nerves after awhile and this is reflected in the concersation...enjoy.

http://media.putfile.com/roger4
http://media.putfile.com/roger3
http://media.putfile.com/roger2
http://media.putfile.com/roger1

@tubthumper
Had quite a few calls for Mr cox, one brave female called a couple times and even tried to make me belive it was business..well I really let her have it Wink and the others were lads. I was out shooting this morning and when calls get transferred to my mobile phone they do not get recorded. But I am sure you will get emails telling how bad I was Crying or Very sad and to think of trying to conduct business on a sunday. I told the female that I seen her drive by the house several times and she tried to tell me it was not her and that she lives in Nigeria..I said I do not care what town you live in..I know it is her that is after my husband..yadda yadda

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VPManchester,

I just went through all the conversations you had with my Mugu. Great work! Absolutely hilarious, I appreciate you taking these calls on my behalf. I will be providing any future Mugu's your phone numbers. I hope you don't mind. Twisted Evil

"Treat this matter urgent.i have patience alot for you and your ball games you are playing how can you send money and the mtcn number did not match that is a fraud you are doing and it can laed some to jail here in nigeria. so be good to me so that i can help you out in this transcation." - Nuhu Ribadu
"Look if you send this Money to any One rather than the Name i sent to you, You will be Hold responsible for any Money Laundry ." - William James
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it funny when they make up lies saying things I did not say...this one really started getting on my nerves, if I had the time to play with him today I would have entertained myself abit more. although I am sure he will call back Wink I told my daughters friend (the 'you' voice) just to agree and say 'yes I will send you an email' because that is what they all say anyway and he started to laugh abit when he was speaking to him I can hear it abit. Thought that would make him happy that he actually spoke to you..but noooo still whinging Laughing

copy the conversation with the male voice and resend it to him..then maybe he will be happy that he spoke to you because he claims the line was too bad. I don't think I will have any spare males around again until next weekend.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP. What can I say? Top entertainment. They are slow to load for me but I listen to three a day. Who needs anti depressants if you have those to listen to. Thanks!!!

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one VP! Poor Teddybell didn't write his love today, though he managed to write another bait account. I can't answer him anyway, since I'm not due home from London for awhile. I wonder how he is going to explain all this. Twisted Evil

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My very good freind, Joshua Larry, emailed me over a little misunderstanding we are having regarding the transfer of money.

Quote:

Dear Stupid

You must be the stupid person, since you cannot differentiate you right hand from the left hand.

It is possible that we are dealing an insane person otherwise you should have known that the only thing holding your payment is the certificate that you have ignored to obtain.

Without the certificate we cannot release your payment as the law of UK stipulates, so it is your duty to do something about the situation if only you really needs your funds. We don�t have enough time as you do sending you emails every day, we have some other important things to treat righ here in the bank.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Dr. Joshua Larry

When he calls for me please do whatever suits you at the moment (especially if you feel mean).

OK, he did apologize (after I switched personalities), but still be mean Laughing :

Quote:
Soon as receive your Non Resident Clearance Certificate here, we wouldn�t waste your time a second to perfect the transfer of your funds. We are only waiting for you to tender the certificate. we have nothing in contest with you, no person issues, I am doing my job as instructed.

Have a nice wonderful new year.

Regards,

Dr. Joshua Larry

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@beavis
I can handle 'stupid' and mean and...well you know by now Twisted Evil

@shadowplay
Some ideads for poor teddy:
you may have to email him and say that you think granny has read your emails, so you have changed your password and are now safe from her snooping. Since granny wants to meet him first you may have to WU him some money for the ticket with out granny knowing abt it, and/or say that we/she are comming to visit teddy..good chance for a safari if you go to the wrong airport Twisted Evil
You have a good one, anyone that begs like that has a few miles left in him.

@jeff
Haha, yes I can say that it keeps my stress levels down and don't I remind you of any/all customer service reps you have ever ran across Wink I think putfile gets alot of traffic and the d/ls can vary, I do have webspace here but cannot get it too work...I asked about it on one of the webspace threads but never received anything back but then again I do not know if it would be any faster or not.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AWWWWW!! Sad Poooooooor Teddybell!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Please!!" Rolling Eyes

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing We all love Teddybell he is a favorite, I absolutly love his fashion sense. He is such a good lad, does what he is told.

@adam12
your lad called around noon, I will post conversation in abit. I basically asked him why he complained about my telephone mannor and even got and apopogy althought not from the heart me thinks. Then I went to get you..and after a few hello's and abt 3 mins he hung up. I am sure he will try again, he must be loaded Laughing

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@adam12

Well now after the 3rd call of the day you lad likes me now Rolling Eyes 'Treat em mean & keep em keen' is the motto that always seems to work. He urgently needs you to check your email blah, blah. Now I am all set up to tell him my life story, how you overwork me..and much much more Twisted Evil

http://media.putfile.com/Barr-James-Willis-Williams-for-Roger1
http://media.putfile.com/Barr-James-Willis-Williams-for-Roger2
http://media.putfile.com/Barr-James-Willis-Williams-for-Roger3

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@shadowplay

Granny Floosy has been sippin the cider and 'enter' The seduction of Teddybell . His connection is so bad so if anyone can tell if he takes me up on my offer or what he was saying please let me know...I just carried on and sure hope I don't send him into psychotherapy just yet Wink

http://media.putfile.com/The-seduction-of-Teddybell

EDIT: More to add..Busy night Laughing

@adam12
I really really said the wrong thing and I think it turned out brilliant!!
All I said was that you called him

http://media.putfile.com/Barr-James-Williams-4-roger-4th-call

@shadowplay
Teddybell again being his begging whiney self..guess my offer did not disuade him Crying or Very sad
http://media.putfile.com/TeddyBell2-15jan07

Last edited by vpmanchester on Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grandma Floosey!! Shocked

ROLMAO!!!!!

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
adam12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Did you get my mail, do you understand me? that is what i need to know now. Code Picture as been taking!!! is the code. tell your father happy brithday January 14 that is yesterday. That lady who spoke with me was so nice i like talking to her. I hope you understand tell her hello nice voice.

He's your father back yet?????

I'm going to send you some more details about the bait. This is working just as I planned. Twisted Evil

Lpico
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"She's watching TV, she's got better things to do."
That's awesome.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor poor TeddyBell just cannot catch a break with evil granny
http://media.putfile.com/TeddyBell-booo-hoooo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya VP, if you get any calls for Sarah..... Wink

Still waiting for my Mister Poerwanto to pluck up the courage to give you that call where he will ask you for you blessing to our forthcoming nuptials.... Laughing He IS getting there though.... Twisted Evil
Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFL!! That's great! I might use that new laptop to send Teddybell a huge slap. Imagine, hitting on my grandmother like that! Laughing

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure he will soon be willing to participate in the demise of granny Twisted Evil

I thought adding in some gifts would keep him happy whilst he sweats and trys to figure out how to get past me..please, please, please puke
gawd he really needs a backbone

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Teddybell:

Quote:
ur groutmum send that i should come and see her

Shocked

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been called many things over many years..but never groutmum Laughing

------------------------

Here are 2 conversations with someone that calls himself Jim from Ghana and I cannot understand who he wants but I played it straight and really need to send them WU when I get the attachment, as I cannot read it Twisted Evil Hurry hurry he wants the money today!! So he sounds ready for McScroodge

http://media.putfile.com/Jim-from-Ghana-1
http://media.putfile.com/Jim-from-Ghana-2

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh Jim,Jim Jim this poor lad is very impatient and needs a mega slap for trying my patience Rolling Eyes

http://media.putfile.com/Jim-from-Ghana3

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@vpmanchester

Do we need to notify you that we are referring a scammer to you, or just give out the number? I may have found a need to have someone call my granny in London...
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gawd..whats wid the granny shite Shocked

You can do either one. If you have a bait going that needs special treatment it is best to let me know 'simple' details I cannot remember detailed information too well and I try my best to keep with the story if possible. but as the above post ^^^ I do not have enough information from Jim from Ghana, so I just post the conversation for the baiter to figure out.

As we all know that only a few percentage of lads actually do call enough to talk, so I try to keep who belongs to who when possible...if not I hit the beer Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Coolness, I will have to see how the bait goes in the next few days. I will PM you with a brief synopsis if I go forward with it, although acting absolutely insane and disoriented about the entire affair would actually go along with the modality...

And if you are tired of the granny shtick, I guess you could be my really hot girlfriend or sister. That could introduce a whole new world of possibilities... hmm.... Twisted Evil

Anyway, just want to say that I absolutely enjoy your work. You are the best!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic