SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad warns me about scams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got two lads fighting over me now, creating new characters left and right to try to convince me to go with them and not the other. It's pretty damn funny. I just loved this one that just came in:

Quote:
I just arrived from USA where I went for a media publication concerning internet scamming and those foreigners who are waiting to receive their inheritance fund being contacted by Prof.Charles soludo.Beware,that person that claims to be prof.charles soludo whom you are dealing with is not the real central bank governor but rather a Fraudster.If you continue dealing with him after you must have received this mail,then don't blame the government of Nigeria because we have published both local and international that people are inpersonating the central bank governor using his identity to defraud or scam people like you who believe in him and we have heard so many complaints from America and Canada that are being scammed by prof.charles soludo.That is the reason why I travelled to washington DC on behalf of Nigerian government to get this being published about prof.charles soludo that his name appears on the internet as a Scammer.

Does it mean that you don't listen or watch CNN? by the way,how will you think that it will possible for you to receive your inheritance fund without your signature being signed on those documents.Which document do you have that your signature is being signed on the column you are supposed to sign as an evidence.This payment cannot be released to you without your signature or without the consent of the senate committee been approved.It's either you come down to Ghana in Africa or London for both of us to meet one on one for the signing of those documents that is being binded together before you are assured of receiving yourinheritance fund and if not,you can never receive this payment of your yours,you will rather spend your hard-eearned money to scammers receiving nothing in return.

If you are not able to come down to London or Ghana then you have to pay the $1,250 for the shippment of those documents to you for you to sign and return because it will stand as an evidence to you between you and the government of nigeria after you don't receive your payment you can sue the government of nigeria to court from your country with those documents as an evidence.

Infact,I will be wiling to assist you because you and my wife are name-sake susan.If you really want to receive your inheritance fund,you must work according to my instructions.I am a confirmed senator in federal republic of nigeria,go through google website and search for my name senator John Danboyi which you will get all the information regarding me.
Best regards,
Senator John Danboyi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games

Oh, yeah, that's convincing! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Does it mean that you don't listen or watch CNN?

I had no idea that it was compulsory!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
HarryNess
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a mail from Professor Soludo this morning I think....he even sent me a nice little Funds Transfer document in the first e-mail. LOL
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow your lad is going all out to covince you. Laughing

I think that Charles Soludo should send a letter to the mugu and suggest working together to chop your money Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

$1,250 for shipment?

I'd say fedex become expensive!
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woah, back up a bit here..... are you saying the Charles Soludo I'm about to get $100 mill from is a SCAMMER?!?!?! You mean he lied to me?? This is terrible, I just sent him $2,300 via WU risky free. Bastard.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice signature material.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am a confirmed senator in federal republic of nigeria

I think you have an opportunity for a trophy document.

See if he will send you a copy of his "Certificate of Office". Make him forge up a certificate that he's actually sworn in.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
kisslajos
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree this IS signature material:
"you will rather spend your hard-eearned money to scammers receiving nothing in return"

Looking for the Certificate of Office Smile
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Barry -- good thinking! Very Happy I told him that I'm confused since Mr. Soludo says the senator is lying, the Senator insists Mr. Soludo is fake. So I need a copy of his passport and his Certificate of Office before I can continue. Now we'll see how willing he is to work for his money. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic