SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lawyer gives advice on my streaking arrest..*Updated!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My baiting character, Peter Andre, got himself into a bit of bother after being arrested for yet more odd goings-on, so I decided to ask the lawyer, who is also overseeing a transfer of $40m, for some legal advice....

Quote:
Dear ,
Good day to you. I write to you today for two reasons. First of all, I need to know if you will help Mr Wood and I out with a business transaction?

Secondly, I have some legal problems of my own. You see, yesterday morning, I went out to pick up my milk from the doorstep in my dressing gown. As I stepped outside, the door blew shut, trapping my dressing gown. I had no choice, Mr Cole, I had to take it off and go to find a way to get back into my house, with nothing on but a pair of slippers, and a pint of milk to hide my intimate area.

Now, Mr Cole, I dont know if you have ever been to the , but I assure you, in January it is very, very cold indeed, and it was not pleasent at all. First of all, I attampted to climb in the window, but it was to high to get up, so there was only one solution- I had to get from my house in Byker Grove to the 2 miles away.

For obvious reasons, I could not use public transport, and would have to stick to the wooldland so that nobody would see my birthday suit from the street. So, I jumped over the fence and went into the dense woodland of the . I made my way along the local trail. As you can assume, it was quite exhausting, so I decided to drink the pint of milk I had to give me some energy, and then put my "intimate part" inside the bottle to keep it warm, and guarded from the nettles and thornbushes.

As I struggled my through the woodland, I spotted a building with an open window. Inside the room, I could see that there was a long trenchcoat, so I thought I would climb in the window and borrow this jacket, in order to hide my shame in order to get to .

I darted across the street towards the building, but failed to notice that there was a rather large dog chasing me. It obviously mistook my buttocks for a meaty rump steak, and took an almighty snap at my rear end.

I ran as fast as I could- thankfully, the milk I drank game me the energy I needed, and I managed to escape my would-be canine attacker, and clamber in the window. At last, I was safe. So, I walked across the room to get the jacket, when suddenly I heard a bell ringing.

All of a sudden, the door opened, and dozens of children started running into the room- it was a school, Mr Cole! A School!

I couldnt believe it- I was stuck in a school, stark naked apart a pair of slippers and a milk bottle, which my genitalia is inside.

Needless to say, the school called the Police (the law enforcement officers, not the band featuring Sting), and I was arrested. The Police arrested me at once and said they had found my clothes in the classroom, and claimed that my version of events was total bullplop. They even claimed to have found a written plan in my jacket, with a hand written plan about how I was going to commit lewd acts upon myself, along with a lock tampering kit and a detailed map of the school. Can you beleive such a thing!

They are apparently going to charge me on several counts of lewd behaviour, and I could get up to 3 years in prison if convicted! As a Lawyer, I need your advice on how to go about dealing with this! What should I do?

Also, I would appreciate it if you didnt mention this to Mr Wood. I dont want him thinking Im not a reliable business partner.

Please get back to me at once.

Peter Andre
79th Honorary Grand Fellow of the C.L.I.T Programme

I honestly didnt expect to hear back from him, but today, I get a mail back from him with some less than helpfull - although free - legal advice with regrds to my actions..

Quote:

Dear Peter,
I am in receipt of your mail and I am ready to help you and Mr. Wood achieve your goals transaction in the shortest possible time. Provide you are willing and able to pay for my consultation fees and legal fees.

As regards to what happened to you with the school authority and the police, I do not know your state of mind at that material time, because a normal person should have gone to his neighbors for assistance and borrow some cloths from them,rather than dashing to the street naked Laughing
When the police were invited by the school authority, were you arrested? If yes, where you granted bail? Well if you have a good lawyer, the issue could be ironed out without much fused and might extract a letter of apology for you, from the school authority.

However, if you need my professional advice I will be ready to offer them to you.

Regards,
Lampard Cole

So, he's ready to offer more legal advice? Just as well really, because I have a feeling that there will be a few more incidents to come over the next few weeks! Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12

Last edited by Gaz on Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats the funniest thing iv,e read here for a long time, brilliant Laughing

pony pony Mortar x18
Bertie Magoo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he could over to represent you in the ensuing court case, I'm sure you'll be happy to give him a whopping great fee + all his expenses on arrival Laughing
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gaz_c_85 wrote:
...and then put my "intimate part" inside the bottle to keep it warm, and guarded from the nettles and thornbushes.

It's good to know that our responsible, erm, "members" are using protection...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry am I grabbing the wrong end of the stick here....

This Barrister is using the name Lampard Cole...??

Is he on the Abramovich mafia payroll or what...?
st.piran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I have tears rolling down my eyes! You ever thought of writing sketch comedy??
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Needless to say, the school called the Police (the law enforcement officers, not the band featuring Sting)

Nearly choked to death on my cuppa there!

Pure comedy genius

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely hilarious!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I just love a friendly lawyer who's willing to offer advice on legal and personal troubles!

He's waaay off script now!

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I was stuck in a school, stark naked apart a pair of slippers and a milk bottle

I've had that dream/nightmare. It was always during final exams. Laughing

Funny stuff gaz!!! Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, is your baiter name Mr. Bean? Absolutely hilarious.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually "LOL" is overused, but damned if I didn't laugh out loud until the tears started to flow when I read that. Brilliant!!! Laughing

"the law enforcement officers, not the band featuring Sting" -- what could top that gem? clapping

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so, I replied to my lad from the last mail...

Quote:
Dear Mr Cole,
Now to be fair, old chap, I didnt exactly dash to the street naked. I tell you, if it was up to me, I would quite happily write a letter of apology to the school, but sadly, due to previous dealings with with the school, I am confident that they will not accept such a thing. Anyway, why should I apologise? For it was not the fault of I, Peter Andre!

I was arrested, but was released on bail in the early hours of Thursday morning, on the condition that I stayed more than 200 yards away from all local schools.

I am due in court next Month. What do you think I should do? Should I plead guilty?

Mr Cole, Im very worried! C.L.I.T will surely expell me if I they find have got into more trouble with the Police!

Now, what are these "fees" you speak of? How much will they cost me?

And he still seems quite helpfull! (and obviously throws in the fact that I still have to pay him some cash)

Quote:
Dear Peter,
Could you please explain to me your previous dealings with the school? Have you been found wanting in the previous years? How old are you? Are you married and do you have kids? Do you leave with your wife and children? Do you work? Or do you have a company of your own? Answers to these questions will go a long way for me to know exactly what to advice you and the best way to approach this delinquent.
As regards to my fees to enable me free the consignment and get it sent to you, my consultation fee of $3500.00 has to be paid ,while at the successful conclusion of this transaction, you will pay me a legal fee of $65,000.00 .
Thank you for your cooperation.
Yours sincerely,
Lampard Cole

Have I had dealings with the school before? Well, there was this one time...

Quote:
Dear Mr Cole,
Well, I havent had issues with the School as such, it was more the School's youth club. You see, I went there last April for a discotheque. Now, before I go on, I must stress to you that nowhere- nowhere, Mr Cole- in that room did it state that the discotheque was for 9-13 year olds, nor was I, as the local tabloids described me, "in disguise". I danced the night away quite happily, and let me tell you, Mr Cole, contrary to what the Police report says, I, Peter Andre, was not groping anyone, I was mearly massaging them. In fact, if anything, I was not the groper, but the gropee.

Please bear in mind, Mr Cole, that regardless of what the courts say, I am a caring man, and being so caring, the last thing I would have wanted is for the dear children to scold themselves on the fruit punch, so I decided to test it, but for whatever reason, the manner in which I tested it seem to annoy some people. I was ejected from the discotheque, and was subsequently arrested by the Police, who gave me a good seeing to with their massive truncheons. I have forwarded you a section of the Local newspaper so you can see for yourself the lies I have to put up with.

I was taken to court, who for some reason branded me a "danger to children" and threatened to put me in prison should I ever commit a similar act. The also fined me �800. Can you beleive such a thing? Back in the 80's, the Police were friends with my orginisation- they would help old ladies cross the street, arrest alcoholics onsite, and even turn a blind eye to the odd murder, but these days, they bend over and are shafted by those damn pen-pushers in Brussels!

For your information, I am not married. I have no children, and am currently "experimenting". I work as the Curator of Spooning, and am the 79th Honorary Grand Fellow of the C.L.I.T Programme here on the Isle of Beaver.

Now, regarding the money for this deal, the only way I could get that sort of cash is if you were also a member of C.L.I.T. You see, I am not payed for my work here at C.L.I.T, they pay all my bills directly, and I have no money of my own. Would you like me to send you the application?

hehehe...lets see him worm his way out of this Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

Mortar x12
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a work of genius and a new modality? Got a legal problem? Ask your Lad Lawyer! I am SO going to use this on my current barrister who's an arrogant pr*ck and needs to be made to suffer. It's a complicated domestic problem with stroppy wife (aka VPManchester) and a jealous mistress.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Genius.Pure Genius...
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Very Happy Laughing

This is excellent stuff! Can I too borrow the idea of consulting my barrister over seas with strange legal problems?
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Knock yourself out haha!

Mortar x12
somejerk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha, brilliant. Very Happy
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Police arrested me at once and said they had found my clothes in the classroom, and claimed that my version of events was total bullplop. They even claimed to have found a written plan in my jacket, with a hand written plan about how I was going to commit lewd acts upon myself, along with a lock tampering kit and a detailed map of the school. Can you beleive such a thing!

LOL_sign

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, what a resource, free legal advice! And here I've been wasting time asking for credentials when I could have been using these lads much more creatively. Nice work!

Easter Egg 2013
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is HILARIOUS! keep up the good work and I look forward to his reply..
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you will pay me a legal fee of $65,000.00

Did I read this correctly, you will owe for these "free" legal services? And you have to pay in dollars? Shocked

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the last thing I would have wanted is for the dear children to scold themselves on the fruit punch, so I decided to test it, but for whatever reason, the manner in which I tested it seem to annoy some people

I didn't quite understand that part, well, untill I read the news article. LOL that seriously made me burst out laughing. You are a funny dude. Please update on what the lawyer's response is.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic