SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad wants to open his own goat sanctuary

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I�m baiting Usman Sani who is applying for a grant to set up his own goat sanctuary. He�s just passed the first hurdle with the answers to a few opening questions I set him.

He says he�s in The Gambia but the header resolves to Nigeria.

He wrote
Quote:
Thanks for your kind reply of my mail to you and also want to use this golden opportunity to thank you for the opportunity that you have given me to have my own Goat Sanctuary here in my country.

It's good to hear that the are currently considering my request for a financial grant to establish your own animal sanctuary here in my country.

Here is the answer to the questions below that you have asked in your mail to me.

1. I will open my own goat sanctuary here in my country as soon as the financial grant is given to me immediately.

2. For now, i don't know the specific numbers of the goat that i will be looking after at the moment, but it will be from 50-100 specific.

3.My own Goat Sanctuary will be located here in my country, The Gambia. It will be located in the small community area in Serrekunda the Gambia.

4. For a start, i will like to apply for the amount of �10,000.

5.I will agreed to provide the photographic evidence showing my goats, but at this moment that i have not started yet, it will be very difficult for me to provide any photographic at this moment.

6. I would prefer my own grant payment to be made to me via Western Union money transfer made payable to my name, Mr.Usm4n Sani, The Gambia, West Africa.

That is all the answers to your questions.

I wait to read a good news from you so that i can be able to start up my own goats Sanctuary here in my country the Gambia.

I have high hopes for this lad. Laughing

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You certainly have broken down his resistance to reality.

I have an idea - a weird and wacky one - so feel free to ignore it. You could always make some offer concerning the artificial insemenation of goats - asking for specimens from them to study their genetic make up to improve breeding stock or to provide him specimens to make a better stock. #1 has more comic potential.

Let's not even discuss what you could try for in the way of photos. With a lot of pseudo scientific mumbo jumbo crap and $$$$ signs he could go for it.

Just an idea - maybe too much, but what a bait it would be. Just get your science sounding right.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GomerPyle. I like your thinking. Thanks for the ideas. I hadn�t yet decided where this one is going yet so I�m open to suggestions.

It gets better. I just googled his name and found this article in Wikipedia.

Quote from Wikipedia
Quote:
Usman Sani is a Nigerian man from Lagos who was arrested on July 13, 2005 and imprisoned on charges of homosexuality.

Sani and his alleged sex partner, Yusuf Kabir, are accused of sodomy. Under Sharia law, homosexual acts are punishable by death.

According to police, the two men were arrested while having sex in a public washroom on June 19, 2005. Prosecutors were unable to provide any witnesses and have been given until August 3 to find corroborating evidence of the crime, during which time the two men will remain in prison.

If the men are found guilty, they face death by stoning.

I�m definitely going to work that into the bait

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ your lad can start provinding you with photos of the goats he plans to buy for the sanctuary Laughing
Have your lad send you a photo of him next to a goat with a sign thet reads

Este chivo me coje
Sanctuary Goat specimen # 1

Soy Puto
Sanctuary Goat specimen # 2

Quiero que me cojan
Sanctuary Goat specimen # 3

You should be able to get all kinds of trophies from him Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Death by stoning Shocked

Wanna buy a packet of gravel?

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have two flat ones, and two with points, thank you.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Lpico
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Insist that the goats be "very happy." Mention that goats will not breed unless they are in "excellent conditions." Require that he show pictures of him holding baby goats or assisting with a goat birth to prove that the goats are breeding successfully in their sanctuary. Pictures of him with mating goats optional. Laughing

Baby goats are cute.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby goats are cute Question
Like people they unfortunatly grow up.

I hope those stones are hand crafted ?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to put him onto my website, Im sure that Ill offer him all the sheep + goat breading advice he will need! www.sheepfarm.proboards102.com Embarassed

Closed lad accounts X25
X3

United States

Sand Timer 23 months - THE F0CUS 0F GL0RY M0THERLESS H0ME
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

all I can say is, there are never enough photos of mugu and goats.

x6 Mortar x3
jamarse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

McFlibbish wrote:
all I can say is, there are never enough photos of mugu and goats.

Thats the commodity I am truyingto build up! Willing to pay �100 (and many trips to WU) for a photo of rare 419 sheep and goats!

Closed lad accounts X25
X3

United States

usm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always say that the legal team behind the grants does a character check on each person they are about to award money too & they found out about his un-savoury past & you can't be awarding criminals money!!!!
Don't tell him what he has done though & see if he admits to any other crimes

After all you can't have poor goats being cared for by someone facing the death penalty

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See if he can get one of these...

or even one of these...

jamarse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ HA HA! I'll try.... Its the mugus who are normally two faced!

Closed lad accounts X25
X3

United States

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic