SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

E-mail from the future?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dos Equis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just received about 5 like this in my e-mail account....

Jerold The most popular brands for replica watches! 0567 Mon Jan 18, 2038 5k

Spam from the future!

I thought that the date was generated by the receiver's mail account, so how is this possible? All my other mail has the correct date.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Might have something to do with this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem

But why exactly it was generated, I don�t know...at least now you know, why it is 2038 and not 2140 for example Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get a lot of these, they do it, I don't know how, in order to make the mail appear at the top of your in tray.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
Dos Equis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Thank you.

Upon further investigation it's apparently been happening for a while, to various people. I hardly ever actually open/look at my spam mail, so I never noticed it before.

I do like some of the theories on the reasoning behind it, though.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i got a lotto draw one that said the draw had taken place on the 18th of january, in the mail itself Rolling Eyes

Quote:
However the results were released on the 18th of Jan, 2007 and your
email was attached to ticket number

it was the coca cola lotto, dimwits

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are plenty of them. I find it quite comfortable. When I look into the spam folder to make sure no legit mail went there (happens from time to time), I just delete all those futuristic mails and have less to examine.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic