SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You should all try the Litvinenko lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw the letter yesterday on the surplus forum. IP seems to be Australian, and we had yesterday some quick exchange on time that should be early morning on Australia. Quiet since then.

He is extremely funny.

This is what I had just yesterday:

His text in black. Mine in Blue. Comments on red.

Quote:

I wrote a short email asking for more info and his reply is:

Dear Sir,
This is to confirm the reciept of your email and from my proposal to you,it has been stated that you have 40% of the entire funds as far as you can cooperate with me fully,
You are required to forward your full names and address including your direct telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.
As soon as i recieve your full informations i shall further advise you on the next step forward.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation as i await your urgent response.
Yours Faithfully,
Barr.David Sharp
44 207 060 2993

I wrote:

I won't risk my life for 40%. I want more. How much can you offer?

I have told you that this is risk free but can you tell me how much you desire?

Wow! He said it is risk free! Now I am much more relaxed... Surprised

The late spy had some very dangerous "friends". This cannot be risk free. And I'll want at least 80%.

Sir,
I CANNOT GO ON WITH 80%,IF YOU CAN WORK WITH 50%,THEN LETS PROCEED.
THANKS

And all this just on few minutes yesterday. So today I added:

You don't understand. I will need the help of somebody that will guraunty that no kgb agent is coming after us. He will want at least 20%.

Then I think I can agree on 60%.

I should have asked for 70%. Lost a fortune! Crying or Very sad But I am waiting for his reply.
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably some bloke on the dole, finguring on trying to make some income on the side. See if you can get him nabbed by the police. Or better yet, see if you can get him on a webcam somewhere in Australia. Try to suss out where he is. Tell him you are planning a trip to Oz and could drop off some funds at a safe point if he has any "contacts" there. Or maybe give him an address in a particularly bad neighbourhood. I can help you out with some areas of Sydney if you like. Smile

nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will surely be happy for any help on that, if I can make him admit he is in Australia.

Been to Australia just once myself, and my best memory from Sydney is buying a railway ticket to Canberra in the slowest ticket booth on Earth.

I'll pm you if it comes to that.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The IP's in Queensland, FWIW, though the phone number provided has the UK prefix - so he has call diversion then. Call him at a reasonable hour in London (ie 4 pm GMT) and you'll catch him at 2-3 am I think...

I could help if he's in Melbourne.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm quite sure it is a number of some kind of voice mail or answering machine.

I won't be using phone at the moment. I'm not set up for skype, I am actually a little bit afraid to use the regular phone (he might find out where I'm calling from - and it will cost me some money the international call), and I also pretend being a man...

But he didn't reply yet to my last email. Maybe he got scared because I said I'll get someone to make sure there are no agents after us. Maybe I'll open a new account and try again.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I need some more lads to worry, I'll cast a bait. I'd find it amusing if he could be enticed into travelling to Adelaide......

7/9

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I could help if he's in Melbourne.

Would be good if he was in Melb too, nice and easy. Wouldnt mind trying this bloke as I could do with a 'real time' scammer. The time difference is pretty bad.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a response similar to the one nalei posted. This part was interesting:
Quote:
Yours Faithfully,
Tesey Hogarth
44 207 060 2993

Out of interest, originating IP address for the last email received suggests the lad is elsewhere.

Quote:
82.128.2.58 Nigeria*
Whois results suggest Lagos.

Silver Sliver
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By the looks of the last post, he's in Nigeria after all... still, if by some obscure chance he turns out to still be in Aus, you have help in Canberra too. Very Happy
beavis
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave your lad a quick call using Free Call Planet (712-338-8288) and got through to him (I asked for Sylvia; she wasn't there; wrong number). If you are baiting from the US it is only your long distance to Iowa and it gives a default caller ID from Hawaii (they use an Asterisk PBX and it is built-in). Test it yourself to a phone you can observe to make sure your caller ID is hidden, too. By the way, he didn't sound Australian; sounded like a W. African lad to me.

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seven of Nine wrote:
I'd find it amusing if he could be enticed into travelling to Adelaide......

7/9

I was thinking more like Broken Hill or better yet, Bourke. Smile If you're gonna make him travel, then do it!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic