SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My bait didn't work...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wargasm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't gotten a bite, so I was hoping to get an honest opinion on my "bait".

Dearest Ann,

I came across your profile and was compelled to write to you. I am not used to emailing strangers, but there was just something about you I could not seem to resist. While you are incredibly beautiful, I was most (pleasantly) surprised by what you said about wanting a "serious and stable" relationship. In a world where so many people are only interested in casual dating these days, I found your goal to be a refreshing change.

I suppose I should tell you a little bit about myself. I am a Christian widower, who knows what it means to be a gentleman. I must confess that I have not dated much since my wife passed, but I believe she would want me to be happy and in love again, so I continue to search.

Well, I am sure you must be getting dozens of replies but, if you have not found "the one" yet, please write back.

God bless!

Any help would be appreciated.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anymore info? how long since you sent that? how did you recieve Anns mail?

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Wargasm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got her profile from one of the scam sites I saw listed on here and sent "her" an email three days ago. Since she hadn't replied, I didn't know if my email might have sounded too formal, unbelievable, hokey, etc.

I ask because I was hoping to use the bottom portion of my letter for more than one mark.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not every email you send will get a reply. For every 10 I send out I'll have 5 or 6 replies and 1 or 2 that stay with me for a while. Just send out some more and see how it goes.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in my limited experience, it took a few days to get a reply from 1, if you replied to her profile, she may be busy with someone else, no harm mailing again, or pick up some of the spares in the surplus mail section

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Wargasm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne wrote:
Not every email you send will get a reply. For every 10 I send out I'll have 5 or 6 replies and 1 or 2 that stay with me for a while. Just send out some more and see how it goes.
Ah, okay. Thanks. I guess I just assumed she would try to reel in every sucker she could.

What can I say? I'm new and eager.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SamSpudz wrote:
she may be busy with someone else

That's the usual reason they don't reply. Have a go at a few vlads as well. almost all of them reply, but you do have to put up with the scripted letters for a while before the bait can kick in properly.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll try doing that, then.

Thanks for your help, Sam and Wayne.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no bother boss!! < yipee, i`m orange!!!>

NIGERIA HE GOAT

BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be patient, or like others suggested; go to surplus forum or perhaps surf around for a couple more profiles in search of a "mate". The letter itself looks good. Just patience, or perhaps try another lad or two.

Also, once you get a bite, be sure to appear rich; if the lad smells money, they'll never leave you alone. Wink
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May I also suggest editing your opening gambit...this is all the scammer will read anyway Smile

Wargasm wrote:

Dearest Ann,

I came across your profile and was compelled to write to you.

<<<<<BIG SNIP>>>>>

God bless!

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if you replied to her profile, she may be busy with someone else,

i`ve tried doing double baits with some guys on here to get a safari, the scammer just put me on hold and didnt reply until a week later,
he twigged the other baiter though

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BlueTiger wrote:
Also, once you get a bite, be sure to appear rich

and stupid Twisted Evil

NIGERIA HE GOAT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic