SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Slap them in the real world

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive just sent an email to a GENUINE powerseller on Ebay.
After sending it i read it again and realised that a year ago before i joined Eater i wouldn,t have sent this:

OK, Not happy

Auction finished 27/12/06
Payment by bank transfer sent 29/12/06
Payment in your account 01/01/07
Email from you stating "no payment received 05/01/07 (Your fault)
Proof of payment send by me 06/01/07
Email from you saying "oh yes you paid" 06/01/07
Email from you saying "item sent" 06/01/07
Today 11/01/07 "NO ITEM"

So WHERE THE F%$K IS MY ITEM???

Question:
Is it just me or has baiting taught you not to take crap from anyone?

pony pony Mortar x18
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not just you Very Happy

my fuse has shortened considerably since I'm here

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What shipping method did you choose? I've had Parcel Post, the U.S. equivalent of Economy mail, take more than a week. You're in the same country as the seller?

BTW being a PowerSeller means nothing. It's just a label from eBay saying they make so-much money in sales per month. They can still give bad service, but a lot of people fear negative feedback and will take crap from them instead of calling them on it.

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its only had to come a coulple hundred K,s up the road, i bought something else from this guy 4 days later with paypal and was here in 2 days, iv,e checked his negative feedback and he,s a twat to anyone that complains,
Strangly he hasn,t given me any feedback yet Evil or Very Mad

pony pony Mortar x18
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:
... he,s a twat to anyone that complains ...

As far as Ebay goes, that's really only a neutral. Negative is reserved for the bad shit. If you must, just wait six weeks and give him his rating about five minutes before the time limit for rating runs out. As far as I know, that makes it almost impossible for him to bitch back at you.
Minnow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always been cynical and skeptical but baiting is giving me an edge I didn't have before. I would never have fallen for a lad scam but I did fall for a total douchbag scam on ebay from a guy that did not exist and it was for a car, no less. I lost a lot of money and had given up on it. Then one day I get a call from the San Diego DA and I'm like whaaaa? It's like 2 years later, okay. And they got me most of my money back. Restored my faith in law enforcement. Very Happy

"i know you are the one i have left this box for you" ~ Henri Pierre

"Firstly let me say here that you are a liar.Don't you know that am seen the bank on daily basis?" ~ Bar Philip

"you are stupid do not you know.you are very stupid by talking to the bank authority like that plus that you are trying to claim something that does not belong to you " ~ Moris Campos
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm like a broken toilet, I don't take shit from anybody!

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha thats a damn good point! I reply to emails in work with a tone that constantly lands me in bother, though I wouldnt have it any other way. Very Happy

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Gilbert-Ratchet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I haven't been at it long enought to have much effect (got 2 lads on the go since Christmas) but my attitude to the lads has already changed since the first couple of tentative Emails and I was only recently thinking to myself that after a while it's gonna change my real-world attitude.
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well they chose to ignore my mail and still no sign of the item.
This is about a crappy little device that you shove up your tail pipe to make it loud.....cost a few euro,s with a few euro,s package but its down to principle now, i just sent

Quote:
Another day and no item

I will warn you now that if you leave me bad feedback i will f%&k you up

You will leave me positive feedback now as you have my money

anymore of this shit and i will report you to ebay

Answer this email NOW

Im pretty new to Ebay but im told the bad feedback threat will deliver results and apologies.

If you hadn,t guessed, this is really bugging me Evil or Very Mad

pony pony Mortar x18
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, negative FB sometimes works, but you'd have more leverage if he'd already left you a positive. If you paid by PayPal you should file a dispute through them. You can do it through eBay but there's a deductible before you're eligible for any reimbursement, in the U.S. it's $25. Still might get his attention.

God I am so glad I quit eBay, I don't have to deal with this crap anymore.

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:
... if you leave me bad feedback i will f%&k you up ... im told the bad feedback threat will deliver results ...

No, it will get you banned from Ebay. Read the Ebay rules. It's absolutely forbidden to threaten with negative feedback or to warn about being given any. They could report you for that and have your account closed. Confused
Bertie Magoo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you have full paypal protection if the vendor is an eBay powerseller?
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was paid for with a bank transfer

@ KD, to be honest mate, if they banned me for that i wouldn,t be to upset, the fact that the guy is holding back on feedback is really pissing me off....im going to take your earlier advice and wait for the last safe moment to leave mine

pony pony Mortar x18
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
They could report you for that and have your account closed.

Always a possibility if eBay decides to enforce their rules on that particular day. More likely they'd let him off with a warning the first time, as banning people means they can't squeeze any more money out of 'em. Plus, unless bombadier sent the neg threat through eBay's internal mail system there's no way to prove it. eBay won't get involved in personal disputes, they're "just a venue".

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-extortion.html
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So what we,re saying is, that guy is commiting feedback extorsion by not giving me my fair feedback after receiving my money and using his feedback to me as a way of ensuring his positive feedback.
I never told him i would give him bad feedback.....just said i,d f$%k him up Laughing
Excuse bad spelling

pony pony Mortar x18
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-extortion.html

Read carefully, that's for demanding additional goods or services not included in the original listing. Not for complaining because you didn't receive the item you paid for.

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yes I know. There are other pages that use different wording. Besides that, the German version that applies for me is slightly different.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic