SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vlad? (Resolved, Cam Ho)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this girls ad was on Flirtbox, claiming to be from Alaska, she looked cute and i`d love to go to Alaska so i mailed her with a few questions and got this reply
Quote:

Thanks for your aplication on my add Smile
U\'re a tought guy too, so i think that we could get to know each other better. Here is my email adress [email protected]

I\'m waiting for a few lines

Evil or Very Mad

mailed the mods at FB and was told her IP originated from the EU, i`m not too interested in taking on the Vlads so if anyone wants to check it out its all yours

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Last edited by Spudz on Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The email address and style of writing don't seem vladdish, more laddish IMO

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gloria Baker?? Definately a LAD

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, i realised the name ain`t russian, but according to the mods at FlirtBox, her IP is from the EU, and they can`t give it to me, unless of course its a satellite provider, i`ll give her a whirl and see what happens, anyone else had a go on Glorias box?

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
wayne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends what she looks like. I don't bait just any old scammer you know, I have standards Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing well the pic on FB Black Hair, russian looking blue eyes, slim, i thought she was a looker alright,the profiles gone from FB and i`m not gonna waste my time asking the mods for her pic , i`ve been helping them to weed out scammers over there,mostly cam ho`s, and looking for that someone at the same time, and she fitted into my that someone category, so i was rightly pissed off when that reply came back,
christ this love scamming has made me a bit paranoid, i`m in contact with a lovely looking malaysian girl, but she`s told me that her ex doesn`t pay maintenance, i had to hold back from sending her a bollicking, cos she hasn`t asked for money, but i have that horrible feeling it`s coming, and she`s a beaut

NIGERIA HE GOAT

wayne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[off topic] If you know any scammers that are willing to talk on webcam can you let me know. I have something I'm working on right now and need some women on cam as part of it. Can't say too much just yet, but I'll explain more in a bit[/off topic]

I'll send her a message and see if I get a nibble.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the only ones i`ve encountered so far are pay as you go ho`s, not exactly scammers, most of them over at FB charge �3sterling for a show, but just thinking now that could be a credit card scam, i`ll mail one of the mods and see what he has too say,

NIGERIA HE GOAT

wayne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this dodgy looking reply back

Hi there again!
I'm pleased to hear from you.
I think you already know a little about me...what's more to say?...a lot!!!
But I will tell you just that I am flirty and confident, looking for a partener who I can have a relationship with and still have great sex!!!
I'm sorry because I don't have an instant messenger to comunicate ( I have some problems with my pc) but if you want to see me or talk to me try on www.talkwithmeonline.com/exposed NSFW
After you get through the age verification
process you have to look for me (Exposed) and we can chat. I will wait for you there.
Have a great day!
Gloria

Hmmm, cam site. Something's not right here.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cam ho, they plague flirtbox, the hoors! got no reply from the mods yesterday, i`m not sure what the story is,

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Redneck_Bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne...

I had a laddette asking me about camming, on truebeginnings.com the other day...I will look around, and see if I can find her again for you...and will PM ya

Roosevelt said walk soft and carry a big stick...Baiters say carry a big stick, and use it OFTEN on your lads!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic