SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I finally got that infamous pic...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shpadoinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel like I've been inducted into the jr. baiting club. I finally recieved the overly-used photograph of the two trunks just stuffed with $100 bills. The best part is that I didn't even ask for it, they just sent it as a "hey, thought you'd like this." Very Happy What's even better is it's supposably money they can't access...yet the bank let them take pictures. Ah, well. I'm just an ignorant, forgetful priest Wink

To whom did you lose your virginity?: MISS FATY -Mbote "Hello" Newman
What are you talking about, are we babies. -Patrick Tarawally
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Welcome to the "Junior Baiters Club" Laughing You are in for receiving much more from the lad starter kit.. Very Happy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do I see a new title for Shpadoinkle coming over the horizon? He could be a President! Wink

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, but I always take pictures of myself showing off my money before I deposit it in the secret bunker/bank/security company... Doesn't everyone?

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
Shpadoinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@weasle- Danke! I can't wait for a trophy! Patience is a waste of time...

@Joe- Would I be the first female president? Wink

@mrsbean- I know I would too, just to make sure that none of it was stolen or moved. I don't want the tellers rolling around in my money! Especially when it's in a different currency than what the country I'm in uses...

To whom did you lose your virginity?: MISS FATY -Mbote "Hello" Newman
What are you talking about, are we babies. -Patrick Tarawally
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

one of my mugus just wasn`t playing along with my character, constantly sending tiny pics that were getting smaller and smaller, so i gave her the boot, a week later i got the 2 trunks pic, so i sent this back, saying i do not need your money, i am willing to give you all the help you require but i need proof i can trust you, your trunks are with a security company, look what i sleep on every night Twisted Evil

watermarked of course, don`t want the trunk scam turning into a bed scam!!

more excuses came and it was really peeing me off so i gave her the ultimate boot,
it was one of my first baits, so i know now not to boot them, keep them on the line and accept their excuses, to a certain degree,

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

when i used to bait in the past (work is too much at the mo)

i`d let the bait tail off, get slower. then i`ll send a flurry of emails trying to clarify points of business.
keep on peaking and troughing,

a lads not just for christmas you know`

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

drew.p.coque wrote:
a lads not just for christmas you know`

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic