SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gritish Bass

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had it with British Gas. First they put their prices up the same day it's announced that the wholesale price has dropped so low they will pay you to take it off their hands, now they announce a �5 'fine' if you pay late.

Stuff this, I'm off. I get my Gas and elastictrickery from them. Can anyone point me at a good website offering advice on who does the best deal in a particular area?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate the way utility companies like to hold thier customers by the <insert sensative external part of the body here>... Evil or Very Mad

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LONG LINKY

ANOTHER LONG LINKY

http://www.simplyswitch.com/

try any of these

Wink

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to Simplyswitch, based on my last bill, I can save �176 pa with Atlantic Electric & Gas, who I've never heard of.

Cheers for that, I'll enquire. I hope that payment is not by Western Union transfer only.

EDIT: I am now switched. Professor Soludo will be coming round in a few days to read my meter. Just like that!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Baldrick
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another you might find helpful.
I worked for them for 20 yrs before going self employed. A very reputable and fair company until I left (10yrs ago) but sadly I'd get the mods on my case if I told you some of their scams.

http://www.uswitch.com/Index.aspx?ref=gotoast~goog~uswitch

we build relationship and watch it going up am a woman i need you to be at peace first not so wild like animal. (Mrs. Elizabeth)
NOW WALK MAJESTICALLY LIKE A LION TO YOUR WU OFFICE (williams wilcox)
I love the idea of the Security verification code (Freeborn Moses after 1143 answers)
SWING INTO ACTION EMBLIND (in a subject line)
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shower of Ba$tards! I used to work in sales for one of their rivals, and its odd the way their pricing structure works..they sell their product by claiming its cheaper than such-and-such, but they fail to mention that its only cheaper during the day, but in the evening (when you use it) its at least 15% more expensive then their nearest rivals.

They also sent me a letter last week saying that my monthly direct debits were going up from �25 to �130! The poor girl on the phone felt my wrath..I eventually got it sorted out, but it shouldnt be the customers job to do that.

Im planning to change as soon as my lazy landlord gives me the OK.

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

uSwitch compares prices and customer care satisfaction, which is definitely something to take into account. The cheapest prices don't help if you find yourself arguing about the bill for six months.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic