SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Charmed to meet you, John Bayo...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MommaBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Piper Halliwell

I wish to let you know that you mail was receive with great concern, as you said that you don’t know any person called Mrs. Jennet white, we wish to let you know that this sum of money was gazette to and documented in your name and to remit into your nominate bank account.

Note that this fund has been with us for the past three weeks now, and all the approval document is in your name. So if you don’t mind I will advice you to send your banking information and you mail address with your international passport so that we can start the processing of this fund immediately. also this mail sent to you was cross check by the bank top official before we could send it to you ,if I may say we did not send it to any wrong person rather to the right which is you. Because all information and direction of this fund is in you favor, I know that you might be surprise to receive this note, but that is the way God works to help people and the luck one.

In the biography of your fund stated that these as evident to you by mention the belove members of your family…
Mr Phoebe halliwell,wyatt halliwell,chris halliwell,Melinda halliwell,patricia halliwell,Penelope halliwell finally Mrs. Henry Mitchell

we will be glad to hear from you by responding for the clearification of this note.

I also advice that you send to us your telephone number and you fax number so that we can send the confirmation of this doubt money to you for confirmation, so that we you will know that all I am saying is right and not wrong.

Congratulation in advance.

Thanks,
John Bayo

Laughing Laughing

I don't know how many of you have seen the TV show Charmed, but check out that list of "belove members of my family" Every one of them is a relative of my "character" on the show.

I got a big laugh out of that this morning, In all the reading I did around here, I dont ever recall seeing a list of family members in any of the mugu emails.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu did his homework. When I was baiting as Samantha Jones (Sex and the City) I once received this from my scammer:

Quote:
Now you said until i setify you.Now how can i sefisfy
a person i dont know his limit of satisfactions,let us
forget about my satisfing you,the truth is i cant
satisfy you i will only do my best,

I saw you on tv you have a gold colour hair.It was a
Playboymansion program that was about your film SEX
AND THE CITY.i like your ways that is why i am
contacting you because through you i can write my book
succesfuly when i come to america.but if you will not
help i will still make my way.

If I May Ask Can we work? if no dont reply.

Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
MommaBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I'm not quite sure what to do. He's got to know that I'm not for real. He couldnt be that dumb, could he? Laughing
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Erm.....yes, he can be THAT dumb. You can also say that you never heard of any of the people he wrote you about. You can, after all, be a completely different Piper Hallywell, right?

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
MommaBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, thats true. This is too much fun. Smile
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another mugu did his homework on Malcolm Reynolds recently - "she" sent me this:

Quote:

Who are you? Nathan Fillion who played Malcolm in the Firefly or what?
i got this profile,so i want to be sure who a am communicating with
Nathan Fillion Born March 27, 1971, the son of two high-school English teachers, Canadian Nathan Fillion got his start with Theatresports Workshops Rapidfire Theatre, an Edmonton improv group. After an agent saw him perform there, he won the role of Joey Buchanan on "One Life to Live" when one semester short of his degree at the University of Alberta. After three years and two Emmy nominations, he moved on to feature films; his first role was, impressively, as the "wrong" Pvt. James Ryan, in Saving Private Ryan. He also appeared as a regular on the series "Two Guys and a Girl" as guest shots on "The Outer Limits" and "Spin City", and in the movies Blast from the Past, Dracula 2000 and the upcoming The Wicked Season, as well as several television movies.
He also played the preacher Caleb in another of Joss Whedon's shows, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." Most recently, Nathan took the lead role of Sheriff Bill Pardy in the horror film "Slither" with Elizabeth Banks.
His hobbies including roller blading, riding a unicycle, beach volleyball, and drawing and writing children's literature.

My reply:

Quote:

I am not Nathan Fillion. My name is Malcolm Reynolds. Jesus wept, do you think there's only one Malcolm Reynolds in the world? It's not like I said I was Luke Skywalker, for crying out loud!
Nathan Fillion is an actor who plays a character who shares my name. Yes, I liked the TV show, so much so that I named my Osprey transport after the ship in the program. Last I heard that wasn't a crime. But if you want to treat it as one, well, that's your gorram funeral.

It worked!

And that, I believe, is my 1000th post. Good grief...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Yastreb...... happy crowd happy crowd

Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But if you want to treat it as one, well, that's your gorram funeral.

You know you've seen too much Firefly if you catch yourself using words like "shiny", "ruttin'", "gorram". I myself have had the occasional outburst. I even used "Frak" a couple of times. Keeps people on their toes.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ yastreb

congratulations on your 1000 post jump_4_joy
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dareth Ioggmao wrote:
You know you've seen too much Firefly if you catch yourself using words like "shiny", "ruttin'", "gorram". I myself have had the occasional outburst. I even used "Frak" a couple of times. Keeps people on their toes.

Ah, but have you ever found yourself swearing in Chinese? And have you ever found yourself looking at the toaster with suspicion, or ended an address with "So say we all"?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~yastreb,

Nice ones. But no. Guess I have to crack out the DVDs and watch them again. And if I swore in Chinese, everyone in my neighborhood would know what a foul mouth I have. Smile

Last edited by Dareth Ioggmao on Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have Norman Bates and now Momma Bates.Wasn't she a skeleton in a chair Shocked That's one problem of a famous name, the lads may twig. Bluff it out is all you can do.
Well done backward Bertsay. Laughing Laughing PW!!

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic