SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crusade to a fetish village (Dec 13th trying 4 my safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this: www.mtnsms.com Wink
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers, Rod, I have that site in my faves list, but it's for sending free text messages to the UK only:

Quote:
Send text messages for free to any UK mobile number

My lad is in Nigeria, but it comes in handy for sending texts to lads with UK mobiles Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry, forgot it was UK only, A mate recommended this site but I have no idea if its any good and he's not exactly reliable, but here you go: www.funonphone.com/smsint.asp

NO, just checked and looks like Indian SMS only
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP So, you got him going to Chad. Smile Why am I not surprised? hehehe Laughing I sure hope he can rustle up the money for the trip, without too much begging at Father O'h. What's going to happen in Chad? Will he flee to Sudan to avoid the Chadian police forces?? Brother Donald kills me. lmao

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I don't know what's happening, he might have only wanted my phone number hoping I would give a Chad number, but it's a UK number I gave him saying it's a satellite phone, not had any more emails from him yet, and no text messages, maybe he has called it a day, I will mail him tomorrow or text him if I hear nothing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP - I found this on the US State Dept website about travel to Chad. Maybe you can use this as an excuse for having to hole up and stay put.

Quote:
The government of Chad requires all individuals traveling to or residing in refugee-affected areas in eastern Chad to obtain permits issued by the Ministry of Territorial Administration in N�Djamena, and to register in Abeche upon arrival in eastern Chad.

If you didn't register, the local police could be on the lookout for you after learning a citizen of the UK arrived into town and did not follow the proper protocol. You certainly can't go register and you can't risk heading towards the Nigeria border because you don't have the proper paperwork and cannot risk being arrested.

Of course you would have to ammend the excuse so that it applied only to non-African individuals (US, UK citizens, etc) so as not to spook him into not travelling into Chad.

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers CK, I can definitely use that, that's if he ever gets back to me, I am about to send him a text message, but can I just ask someone, his number starts +234xxxxx, do I have to enter anything before that from the UK, or just 234, and do I have to put the + sign in front of the number, not sent a text for a very long time and forgot what to do?

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure about the +, but if you stick 00 in front of 234 that should work
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ My text has been sent when putting 00 in front of the 234, thanks for that, tried just 234xxxxx and it wouldn't send.

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For all phones you are likely to use, + is +, hold down zero on a mobile phone to get it. The UK international access code is 00, so that works as well, but you only need it from a landline.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe a note from the Pope will get him moving? Something allong the lines of we know what Father "O" did and we know he is somewhere in Africa. Has he been in contact with you recently blah blah...If he is afraid that the authorities will get there first, he might get off his arse. This will also test the Lad's ability to keep your secret.

.Please understand that am a very strict human being and whatever I do is born out of deep thinking.That I asked you to reconfirm your address does not mean I dont have it, ok.So dont think am stupid.
-Samual D@koru
Mark has agree to help us and send us the form to fill and we thank God we have fill the form he gave to us so all this kept me busy. (I should hope so!)
-Pastor Vict@r
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just read that from start to finish. Superb Smile
mannemerak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In-Bloody-Credible. Truly something to inspire us newcomers. Great work`
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

spiny norman wrote:
Maybe a note from the Pope will get him moving?

Yes, I was planning on doing that, I was hoping to not use this card until a lot later, but as he is not replying to my emails or text messages, I have no choice but to write to him as the Pope now, there is a reward for information leading to the arrest of Father O'H:

Quote:
Dearest faithful subject, Donald,

Good afternoon to you, I have not heard from you in quite some time, how is everything with you?

I need some information from you, I don't know if you are aware or not, but Father O'H has stolen a large amount of money from his church and absconded with it, the money amounts to one and a half million pounds, has Father O'H been in touch with you lately?

We do know that he travelled to Africa, but from there, the trail has gone cold, we have no idea where he is located now, I was just wondering if he had made contact with you or told you his whereabouts?

The police are involved and a warrant has been issued for his arrest in the UK, along with an international arrest warrant issued by Interpol, as there is such a large amount of money involved in the theft, we need to find him before he spends it.

There is a substantial reward being offered by the church for any information tht leads to the arrest of Father O'H and recovery of the money, the reward is 10% of the one and a half million pounds, this is much needed church money and the church wants it back, please tell me anything you know about Father O'H.

MommaBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody hell, I think I love you. Laughing

This whole bait has been absolutely brilliant from the start!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Steady on there lass Laughing

I have had a short email from this lad, he says:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I AM BACK ON-LINE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

BROTHER DONALD

Awwwww, bless his little cotton socks, he never replied to any of the SMS text messages I sent him, but now that he is back online, time to start working him again towards coming to my hideout in Chad to collect his cash. He has not yet replied to the Pope who asked him if he knew where Father O'H was. And to think, I was going to post on this topic earlier on saying the bait is now dead after not hearing from him for so long, this is now month 8 of baiting this lad, not sure how much more there will be, but it's nice to see some life left in the dog at least Very Happy

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him a reply:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald Pxxxx,

Thank you for your email, where the bloody hell have you been? I sent you text messages as you requsted, but never once did I receive any text messages from you in reply, why are you messing me about like this, you know my situation here where I am hiding out, you are not helping matters by not replying to my texts, why have you not been online for ages?

Are you coming to collect your money, I cannot move from here and cannot get anyone to send it to you, nobody will get involved because the money is stolen, even my ex army friend will not touch the money, he doesn't want to get kicked out of Africa, we need to work something out and fast!

Blessings,

Father O'H

He did say before he would never go to Chad, I want to know if he still feels the same way, or has his need for the money overtaken his desire not to travel.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply from my lad, it looked promising when he was talking about the house I want to buy in Nigeria, then I got to the last paragraph, bastard lads Evil or Very Mad:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I REPLIED ALL YOUR TEXT MESSAGES,THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE IN AFRICA AND THE NUMBER YOU GAVE ME IS A LONDON NUMBER. I TRIED CALLING THE NUMBER BUT IT KEPT ON SAYING SOMETHING THAT MEANS A VOICE MAIL FROM A T-MOBILE SERVICE.

I HAVE NEGOTIATED FOR THE TYPE OF HOUSE YOU SAID YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TO BUY WITH SWIMMING POOL FACILITIES AND IT WILL COST YOU ABOUT 215,000 POUNDS ASKING PRICE. (sweet, that's just what I need, must ask for some photos from the estate agents Laughing)

FATHER,THERE IS NO WAY I CAN COME TO CHAD TO COLLECT THE MONEY BUT IF THERE IS NO OTHER WAY YOU CAN FIGURE OUT,THEN I SUGGEST WE FORGET IT,I HAVE HANDED EVERYTHING OVER TO GOD ALMIGHTY. IF ALL MY EFFORTS SHOULD BE IN VAIN,LET IT BE. (like i'm bothered, I'm not a priest any more Laughing)

BROTHER DONALD

All I can think of is to leave my hideout and travel to Nigeria so it's closer to where he is, gotta get a small safari out of this somehow.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you could agree to meet somewhere near N'Djamena. its about 900 miles from lagos, on the chad/cameroon border and its got an airport so you might be able to sweet talk him into going there.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah, I wasn't planning on going right in to Nigeria, he might travel to N'Djamena on the nigerian side of the border, my last safari to Chad had the lad going through the border from Nigeria in to N'Djamena, I think this lad is mostly worried about Chad being a muslim country, he mentioned that before, and the prospect of being robbed on his travels, as well as money to get there.

I will try the border angle when I reply to him.

spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since you're a fugitive, it's certainly reasonable that you might get spooked by the police and bug out. You could get close enough to get him out of his home city and then make him chase after you among nearby villages. A bit more work but it sure would keep him busy.

Maybe offer him a bonus to be your personal assistant, he can help you negotiate the complexaties of living and traveling in Africa. (you could call him your "man friday"!) Laughing

.Please understand that am a very strict human being and whatever I do is born out of deep thinking.That I asked you to reconfirm your address does not mean I dont have it, ok.So dont think am stupid.
-Samual D@koru
Mark has agree to help us and send us the form to fill and we thank God we have fill the form he gave to us so all this kept me busy. (I should hope so!)
-Pastor Vict@r
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been 9 days since I last heard from this lad, I didn't reply to his email at that time, until now, the reason I have not contacted him is because I was travelling to Nigeria, lets see if he is any more willing to help now that I am inside Nigeria:

Quote:

Sorry for not replying to you sooner, the police had a tip off that I was hiding at my friends house in Chad, luckily, we were forewarned of the police raid, so I had to vacate the premises very fast, my friend gave me the address of one of his friends who lives in Nigeria and who said I could hide at his house for a while, I have been travelling there to the new safehouse during the nights, and hiding during the day by digging a hole in the ground and covering it with brush to conceal myself, it has been a terrible journey for me, I am very tired and my body is sore from sleeping in the holes, this is not good for a man of my age to have to do this, and you could have helped me greatly by coming to Chad to collect your money, my new safehouse is just over the Chad border in Nigeria, it's in a town just inside the Nigerian border, in a place called "Baga".

Do you know this place in Nigeria called, Baga? And more importantly, can you come here to collect your money and to help me, please, my healt is failing, I am not used to having to live life on the run at my age, and the hot weather is killing me, please Brother Donald, I am pleading with you to help me before my body gives up completely, I can't travel any further, I need to rest now, I am so very very tired, please, please, get back to me soon!

Blessings,

Father O'H

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must be busy scamming in the cafe, got a reply already, asking me to take a flight to his state Rolling Eyes:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,
I AM VERY SORRY FOR ALL THESE STRESS YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH.

SINCE YOU ARE IN NIGERIA,HERE IS MY COUNTRY AND I CAN GIVE YOU THE BEST PROTECTION YOU NEED. THERE IS NO NEED SUFFERING YOURSELF OVER THERE IN BAGA TOWN,ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS JUST BUNDLE WHATEVER YOU HAVE AND SNEAK INTO A BUS THAT CAN TAKE YOU TO THE NEAREST AIRPORT AND TAKE A FLIGHT TO IMO STATE AIRPORT IN OWERRI. WHEN YOU LAND AT THE AIRPORT,THEN YOU CALL ME ON MY MOBILE PHONE 080377xxxxx.

SINCE YOU ARE IN NIGERIA,YOU HAVE NO PROBLEMS,BUT BE EXTRA CAREFUL OF INFORMANTS AND HOODLUMS.

IF YOU CAN ONLY OBEY ME ON THIS INSTRUCTION,YOU WILL BE FINE.
YOURS OBIDIENTLY
BROTHER DONALD

I have replied:

Quote:

Thank you for your very fast reply, but there is no way I can move from here, you yourself mention hoodlums and informants, that is another reason I will not leave this house until you get here to help me get out of here. Donald, I am a tired and broken man, I have even thought about ending my life while I have been travelling, I am so depressed, the same suicide thoughts keep entering my head, such as kill myself, and before I die, call the police and tell them where I am with the money so that the church gets all of it back, I really need help from you, I will give you whatever you want, Donald, just help me, please, I am pleading with you to rescue me from this place and bring me to where you live so I can buy a big house, you can even bring your family to live in the house with me so you can live well, I will look after you all, JUST HELP ME FOR GODS SAKE, can you drive to where I am and collect me?

There must be someone you can borrow a car from, I will even buy them a new car for them if they lend a car to you to get here, I will give anything, anything at all, I don't trust anyone here and I can't sneak out to use any airports, they will want to see ID and the police will know where I am hiding, plus it is very hard now that I am in a town, I am white and I stick out like a sore thumb, I can't sneak about, I have to stay hidden in the cellar of the house, you have got to help me, Donald!!!

Blessings,

Father O'H

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grande dilemma! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not going for it, he wants the person who's safe house I am in to phone him using a Nigerian phone number to prove I am in Nigeria Evil or Very Mad, so I guess that's the bait over now Crying or Very sad, unless I can find someone in Nigeria to phone him up, anyone got a lad willing to do that, maybe I could send a PM to an eater member called, Doe, I believe he is going to Nigeria very soon, wobder if he make a call from there to laddy, hmmm:

Quote:
Dear Father,

If You Really Want Me To Help You,Then You Must Have To Do as I Say Without Which I Am Not Going To Help You. Do Not Tell Me That You cannot do This Because You Eat To stay Alive,You Go To Toilet Also.This Means That Some one Is Helping You Out There.

So Just Tell The Person To Call Me On Phone So That I Can see The Nigerian Exchange Number On My Phone,With This I Will Believe That You Are Actually Telling The Truth. May 24th Will Make It One Full Year I Applied For This Grant And Since Then It Has Been all about Stories.

If Actually You Sneaked Into Nigeria From Chad,Then That Means You Must Be In BORNO STATE Which Is A Two Day Journey From Imo-State Where I Am Staying Right Now. I have Not Gone Back to Lagos. So If You Really Need My Assistance,Then Do As I Have Said. BUT I HAVE TO GIVE YOU MY PROMISE THAT I WILL PROTECT YOU TO THE LAST LETTER AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. TRUST ME.

I Also Suggest That When You Get Settled,You Better Send Back Atleast 1.3 Million Pounds Back To The Church Of Goodwill. With 200,000 Pounds,Here In Nigeria,You Can Start Up A Business That Will Be A Life String. I Can Even Forfeit The Grant Of 2,000 pounds For Now Until You stand.But The 3,000 Pounds Of Death Compensation Is Paramount.

I Will Be Waiting For The Call.

Your Brother In Christ

Brother Donald

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic