SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible Turkish Scammer, (never got a reply)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

someone at the flirtbox forum sent me this, i`m not sure its a scammer
but there are plenty of them on that site, also the mods over there are trying to come up with ways to stop or identify scammers before they can join, it`s a completely free site so scammers can send contact details immediately, is there a database of known scammer IPs that the mods could use? here`s the mail,

Quote:
hello sweety.l am roni and l am 29 years old from turkey.l wanna meet you and chat with you on msn with webcam.if you add me l can make you laugh amd happy.l am online now and waiting for you.
[email protected] thanks read that poem please. l WİSH you are a FİSH in my DİSH.

his Profile says his location is Ireland, i`m not completly convinced he`s a scammer, but the majority of scams come this way

Last edited by Spudz on Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish you are a fish in my dish? Laughing Recommend she visit the Bristol Zoo!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah i think we have a contender for the new Poet Laureate!! i`ve yet to get a reply and a new poem so i don`t know if he`s a scammer or not, opinions please!!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Google doesn't provide any hits for the email name or addy.
If you have an IP, you can google it and see what pops up.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i`ve no IP just yet, have to wait for a reply from him, mails get sent through PMs at that flirtbox site, i`ve asked the mods to send me the details of scammers,(IPs, e-mail addresses and copies of the mails they send out,) but they`re very slow to respond, i did manage to get a short list of 5 mail addresses and IP numbers, but no details of the scams, i`d like just a little ammunition before going hunting!! anyway, i`ll keep trying them,
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a man? There are a lot of middleastern men working more involved scam on women on the internet.
This will usually involve YOU paying for them to come to your country, maybe marrying them, while they also vanish for a while to scam some other ladies they had contacted previously in the same country.
More like a professional bum.......

One dating site owner I've talked to says they are a real problem, but hard to identify.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, one of the girls over there forwarded it to me, i wasn`t too sure about him being turkish and a scammer, i`ve mailed him but no reply just yet.
Thanks for your advice!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Bertie Magoo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish you were a fish in my dish Laughing

Sam, Are you sure she's not a geordie!

Thou shalt have a fishy in a little dishy
when the boat comes in

Givin me age away now Embarassed
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the mail is from a male(!) i`m doing some cross dressing baiting! thought it might be fun for a while Laughing getting some good stuff out of it, i just have to make sure i ain`t tempted into getting a manicure or getting my head shaved in a salon or spend too long looking at shoes, i`ll be quitting then, i swear......

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think these are pretty good at getting one offsite. Also careful not to let it link back easily to make a new ban. They want their site to stay up, they pick sites where the M-F proportion is high, 6 to 1 on good sites I hear. A few times I have had the devils job coming back to the source and proving abuse.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
frawddog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've no idea if it will help, but I live in Turkey. I was wondering if any scams were coming from here.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you here.

Finally, before we can proceed anyfurther. you must explain what you mean by SCAM. Even i am still in my liberay. -Barrister Obi
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
l wanna meet you and chat with you on msn with webcam

That's highly unusual. Most dating dollies or dopes make all kinds of excuses when a webcam is suggested.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some scammers are real people who have no problems showing their face on cam.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well i never got a response from him, the mail i sent him was very inviting..... so inviting i had to scrub myself down with boiling water and bleach, i tried again with another character but no reply at all.

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Rusgirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well, this is not really a scam, he is rather searching for cybersex or naked cams, or sex talks.. The ladies on my site keep complaining about Turkey, I keep booting them off, not because they are trying to scam for money, but because they are sending nekkid pics to ladies, sticking their dicks into webcam, disgusting stuff like that.

For example, this is a typical message from a Turkish guy:

Quote:
hello how are u? ı think ur so beatifull and cute:) would u like to talk to me? do u want see me naked?

Judge yourself... Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic