SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kinda dodgy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ThePlanet have killed it Twisted Evil

It now shows as:

http://intelweb.biz/suspended.page

This Account Has Been Suspended

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Theplanet has become very proactive about killing fakes since it merged with EV1. Nice work, SP! Very Happy

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ It is back online again at a different host already Evil or Very Mad, I have sent Meyer a PM on aa419 asking him to update the database to show it has been rehosted for a second time, it's now with:

Quote:
www.efias.com (whois)
title: ABOUT US
75.126.2.92, (reverse ip), dns18.2mhost.com., SoftLayer Technologies Inc. , [email protected]

Abuse being sent to [email protected] shortly when the database has been updated to show it's hosted with them now.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
orientfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's not hosting his DNS entries can the DNS provider be notified, then he's stuffed.

edit: Looks like it's these people http://www.2mhost.com/

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller could also send a copy of the report to Joker.com, the Registrar, which could zap the domain completely.
I don't know how cooperative they are, though.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IIRC, joker.com aren't exactly proactive.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka

Naked Mod pics!
star
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meyer updated the aa419 database and absue has now been sent to softlayer.com

I will get in touch with Internic/ICANN and Joker.com this evening and make them aware of what's been going on with this faker Twisted Evil

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just sent an email to joker.com:

Quote:
Hi,

Can I bring your attention to a scammers fake check/mule scam website, here is the domain:

http://www.efias.com

You are the registrar of the scammers domain:

Domain Name: EFIAS.COM
Registrar: COMPUTER SERVICES LANGENBACH GMBH DBA JOKER.COM
Whois Server: whois.joker.com
Referral URL: http://www.joker.com
Name Server: DNS17.2MHOST.COM
Name Server: DNS18.2MHOST.COM

Two days ago, the scammers http://www.efias.com website was being hosted by http://www.gnax.net and Gnax closed their hosting and site down for fraud, yesterday, the scammers rehosted their site on http://www.theplanet.com and ThePlanet.com killed their site just this morning for being used for fraud, they have now rehosted again with http://www.softlayer.com today, this is the topic on Gnax's support forum after they closed it down:

http://www.tranxactglobal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7560

We have it in the fake bank database on aa419.org , see here where it lists Gnax.net as the hosts and an update when it was rehosted on ThePlanet.com before being rehosted again by softlayer.com today:

http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=11662

This scammers site needs to be closed down fast before more victims lose money, please also be aware that this scammer more often than not uses stolen credit cards to pay for his webhosting and domain name purchases, so you might be looking at a credit card chargeback!

It's a fake site being used in fake employment/mule scams, whereby they offer people jobs processing checks, the jobs involve cashing cheques (checks) for their clients (except there are no clients, the scammer sends them fake checks) , the victim, who thinks they have a legitimate job, cashes the checks, keeps 5% as their commission and sends 95% back to the scammers, some time later, they are informed by their banks that the checks were counterfeit, the victim then faces having their bank account frozen, facing possible arrest and imprisonment for passing fake checks and money laundering, they also have to repay the bank the full amount of the check they deposited, scammers send check for between $5000 - $10,000 in this type of scam, so the victim is left paying back the bank for a long time!

This is the scammers "job description" page on their website explaining the fake job to people:

http://www.efias.com/index.php?page=54

The job description:

Vacancies available now:
Transaction Manager;

You are supposed to transfer money from our partners in your country to our international representatives.

Your objective will be collection of money (via wire transfer, as a rule) and further transfer to international representatives of our company in different companies (via Western Union money transfer, as a rule). To get money you can use your bank account in any bank of your country. If you do not have any, you will have to open one before you start working (you may open several accounts). If you already have your bank account, you can use it to receive money.

To transfer money to international representatives of our company via Western Union money transfer it is enough for you to visit the nearest Western Union centre. To find the address and telephone of the nearest centre, please, visit www.westernunion.com and click "Find Agent Location".

Your salary will depend on the sum of the transactions you will operate. Your profit will make 5% from each transaction you will operate. The sum of one transaction generally does n ot exceed 5, 000.00, so we can easily calculate, that being engaged only 2-3 times a week you will get minimum 2,000.00-2,500.00 per month.

You can read this banking scam webpage where it is explained in full detail how this particular scam works:

http://www.banksafeonline.org.uk/moneymule_explained.html

I am sending a copy of this email to the Police at Interpol http://www.interpol.int on [email protected] for their investigative purposes, as we do with all abuse notifications.

Should any victim wish to sue you for damages to recover lost money because you were knowingly hosting a fraudulent site "after" being notified about them at this time, Interpol can provide evidence that you were aware of their fraudulent nature as of the date of this abuse notification.

The domain is also being reported to Internic/ICANN via their site here:

http://wdprs.internic.net

Please close this scammers domain down before many victims lose money, this particular type of scam is very successful, so they need to be closed down quickly!

Cheers,

Scam Patroller.

Received a standard automated reply:

Quote:
Hello xxxxx,

thank you for your comment

It has been successfully delivered to our support team.

We will answer your inquiry as soon as possible.

If you have further questions regarding this issue, please do always

refer to this ticket id: xxxxxxxxxxx.

Note: Do not answer _this_ mail directly as nobody will ever read this.

Please await our reply

refering your question or use the support page again

(including the ticket id [xxxxxxxxxxx] in your comment).

Regards,

Your Joker Team

Look forward to a non joker reply.

orientfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top job SP, I was thinking about doing something similar but you do it a thousand times better that I can do.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blimey, that was reshosted quick...the scammers must perceive this little bugger as important.

Top work SP, although I have a funny feeling the registrar will give it "nowt to do with us mate"...

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Worth a crack though, might catch them on a good day.

I just went went to report them through:

http://wdprs.internic.net

But someone has beaten me to it, after submitting it says:

Quote:
Thank you for helping make Whois data more accurate. A Whois Data Problem Report related to www.efias.com was recently submitted, so no further action is required.

Did anyone here do the report?

www.efias.com seems to be having site problems at the moment aynway, the site says:

Quote:
Fatal error: Unable to connect to database in /home/efiasne/public_html/efias/_admin/_kernel/class/database/database_connect.php on line 31

Laughing

orientfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, although I was seriously tempted to screw his DNS.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard back from [email protected], but www.aboutfias.com hosted by them is now dead

Still no reply from www.softlayer.com concerning www.efias.com though Evil or Very Mad

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, a Who-Is lookup is now telling me www.efias.com is back being hosted on gnax.net again instead of softlayer.com where they rehosted to, can someone double check that for me, please?

Quote:
www.efias.com
207.210.95.194, ns4.maxiehost.com., Global Net Access, LLC , [email protected]

orientfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confirmed.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Cheers, thought so, I have reposted it on Gnax's forum asking to kill it again, I pinged the domain which also confirmed it:

Quote:
Pinging www.efias.com [207.210.95.194]:

Ping #1: Got reply from 207.210.95.194 in 18ms [TTL=56]
Ping #2: Got reply from 207.210.95.194 in 18ms [TTL=56]
Ping #3: Got reply from 207.210.95.194 in 17ms [TTL=56]
Ping #4: Got reply from 207.210.95.194 in 17ms [TTL=56]

207.210.95.194 = gnax.net

I guess softlayer.com must have killed them then Very Happy

SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Nothing like a good game of whack-a-mole with a fake site. The scammers must be going crazy trying to keep ahead of you, SP Laughing

Naked Mod pics!
star
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I thought softlayer.com were being shits not getting back to me, so I took 2.5GB out of efias.com's bandwidth yesterday and another 0.25 GB today, then realised they were back on Gnax, could have save me vampiring them if softlayer had got back to me saying they booted them, gits Evil or Very Mad

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnax have killed it again already, way to go Gnax Thumbs up Laughing Laughing

SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I wonder what the record is for the number of times a single site has been killed in a week Wink

Naked Mod pics!
star
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are these lads stupid, they just rehosted on Gnax again 4 hours after Gnax killed them for a second time Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil, lets take care of this again Mad

orientfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done SP, if you want me to get to work on removing the DNS entries let me know.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I just posted on Gnax's forum telling them it's back up, and sent their admin a PM pointing him to my topic, hopefully he will kill it quickly again, feel free to do whatever you like to their DNS stuff, what did you have planned?

orientfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thejoker.com do not subscribe to icann so I'm out of luck with that. The phone number I suspect is bogus, called it and a woman answered, knew nothing about efias.com.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Thanks OF, worth a try anyway, cheers.

Gnax have killed it again clapping :

Quote:
Sorry, I could not determine the IP for www.efias.com (error 11004)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic