SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Everything is OK now

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I finally got my own photo of trunk boxes filled with money.

jump_4_joy

I've had plenty of bad certificates, ID's and other crap but this is my first one to actually 'show me the money'.
I feel fulfilled.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't go crazy spending all your money.

I've have never had such a photo. Make sure you get a photo of the money outside the box, just to make sure it is real.

Congrats on your millions Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got shown the money in the first of my baits... I was very pleased for some reason!

Then in a still-current bait got the infamous two-trunk-boxes pic.

I'm still waiting for that little film clip of money being counted.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I felt the same when I saw the photo. I keep showing it to anybody who comes into the room. Razz
Rumbero, I am going to ask the 'princess' to get somebody to check it is still there. She said her father gave her the photo on his death bed. Poor little princess, somebody could have had their grimy little hands on it by now. For her sake we do have to check it, complete with new photo.

Twisted Evil

Oh, @ yastreb love the name.
Wished they'd made more Firefly series. Serenity was a good movie though.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How much money is in the boxes?

I like to play the math game with the Lads.
There is a web site which tells you how much area is required (in square feet/meters), to contain US$10 million in hundred dollar bills.
The boxes are always too small to hold whatever amout the Lad is telling you.
Complain immediately that the Lad is "shorting you" or the security company has ripped off some of the cash.

Once that is settled, have the Lads start plans on renting armored vehicles, lots of armed guards etc. You want security operations completely nailed down before that cash is moved.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't that be educating them?
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
Possibly....

What I would do is complain that now the trunk box has been opened you cannot trust the security company
Demand either:
a) pictures showing the boxes locked and being resealed;
b) a hand written promise that while opened, no money was in fact removed
c) a new security company
d) all of the above Very Happy

Some lads also ask that you do not tell the security company that the trunk boxes contain cash. If your lad has asked this of you, you can slap him over allowing the security company to open the trunk boxes.. Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was sent the 2 trunk box photo yesterday from my lad�s security company. I immediately wrote to the lad

Quote:
I have just received a quite alarming email from the security company. I was shocked to see that the email from them included a photograph showing that they have opened the truck boxes containing the money. The photo clearly shows the boxes open and all the money on display. How could any security company take the liberty of opening sealed boxes entrusted to them like that. They clearly cannot be trusted and we need to urgently find a trustworthy company to take over the deal

I will start looking for another company to take over and let you know how I get on.

I think this could be a job for Emma Stralian�s Out of Africa Express

@llamedos - some really good ideas there for drawing out the lack of trust modality

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yes, check out the livery job on one of our new fleet of high security trucks, ideal for such a job.

http://www.outofafricaexpress.com/faqs.html

Emma Smile

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely you don't need a bullet proof sealed truck, I prefer the open dump truck, so what if a few blow off the top during transport Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic