SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

On average how many mugus do you have going?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
st.piran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy hey dudes, just wondering how many lads you have on the go at any one time? Wondering if it goes up with experience? Do you ditch them, if you dont get any trophies after a few messages, or keep them going until they realise that they are being arsed about? ty Cool
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

had 1 ... tehn i had 4-.... then i had..6... now i have 9... and so on
sometimes s hard to remember what you trying to get them for.. so i decided to stick with six good ones....
st.piran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bugger, I thought I was doing well with the 4 i've got going! howay the lads Surprised
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually try to keep at least 3 to 5 active baits going at any one time. Though, currently I am dealing with about 10 different check scammers on top of my usual 5.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

am trying to get one guy to fly to Singapore.. so if i do get this thing done.. may be he�ll end up in jail.. sigapore laws are SCARY... never mess around in Singapore!

Any one been there!?

Actually thaz a good topic!
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

stpiran wrote:

Quote:
Do you ditch them, if you dont get any trophies after a few messages...

I like to let the trophy opportunities come to me and not vice versa. Please be patient if you are trying to get lads with holding signs. Keep in mind that lots of fun can be had without scammers posing for "snapped pics".

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do you ditch them, if you dont get any trophies after a few messages...

After a few messages?
I wouldn,t even think about going for a real trophy until at least a month into a bait, the top trophies you see the experienced baiters pull in take months of trust building.

You cant answer an initial mail with "yes im interested please send me a pic of you with a fish shoved up your hole"

Its all about time and patience

pony pony Mortar x18
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right now I have 6 baits running at the same time. Even though all of them have gone quiet for a week now Sad Well, lets hope they will wake up again next week.
Regarding the trophies: Trophies are not easy work. You really have to work on them for quite some time, until the mugus think you are genuine and trust you. So patience is the key to that Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:
You cant answer an initial mail with "yes im interested please send me a pic of you with a fish shoved up your hole"

See, now I knew I was doing something wrong all this time Embarassed

Right now 6, but it can be anything up to 20 depending on how the wind blows.

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had 10 going at one time, but usually forgot to reply to a few and they dropped me or expected a response with no follow up.. so.. i'll deal with them later. Right now it's around 5.
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:
Quote:

LOL!

You can, but he probably won't take you up on it -- unless you get lucky with a lad with the brains of a cricket.

Oh, I go from 1-2 "accounts" when I'm really busy to up to 10 or so when I'm a bit less busy (like now).

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
419migraine
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to keep about 2-4 active going at one time, with phone lads on the side.

Occasionally I'll go for some "shoot-for-gold" lads where I will either abuse them right off, or make fairly outlandish trophy request, and get shot down instantly almost every time (but maybe one day I'll hit, and they are dime a dozen).

Whoo!

"Except you did not give me the right house adress if you did i will send people to kill you."
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

xXCIENFUEGOSXx wrote:
never mess around in Singapore!

Any one been there!?

Spent 20 hours in Malaysia waiting for a connecting flight. Is that close enough? Very Happy

I've got 4 on the go, but my mentor (mentrix) sent me a reverse scammer lowlife. We think he needs some extra special attention, so we'll make it 5 for right now. I may add a couple more when I get the dedicated baiter PC up and running.

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2 or 3. I can't concentrate much past that. Plus, I find it takes time to find the worthwhile ones. If they get too snooty, I blow em' off with a "I'm going to work with Soludo instead", message. Then, I e mail them every other day just to piss em' off, and tell them to go to Accra to collect the money.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i got one guy awake at the moment telling him the slip will get there but not to fall a sleep because is a new program that will autodelet the file.... is 9 pm here in ecuador... must be like 4 am africa�s tme!!

every 20 i ring him .. so he knows he has to reply... man is so funny!

@dereth.. well yea singapore is like reeal small and malaysya is only 20 mins away... i mean the dot on a map is bigger than Singapore in scale.... no but honestly... the fines men.. you canot do anything, unless you are rich and want to pay 5000 dollars for littering... or worse.. try grafiting a train... a yanky got canned for it.. if you dont know what cane is... is a big bamboo stick.. and they hit you in the ass many times according to your offence!! you imagine a mugu in that situation!???
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

xXCIENFUEGOSXx wrote:
you imagine a mugu in that situation!???

I would really, really like to. Yes.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Between 1 and 4 - any more than that and I tend to make careless mistakes. I'm not very good at multi-tasking and prefer to concentrate on quality, not quantity. Some baiters have a LOT of lads on the go and set up elaborate filing and reference systems to keep track of who's who.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 4 mugus at the present, but each one is baited from 4 different accounts. This way the mugu thinks he has 4 potential victims and that is not counting the additional characters within the bait Laughing
Some times he gets very confused trying to keep up.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Shpadoinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got around 15 different email addresses I'm baiting. Whether multiple email addresses are from one mugu, I don't know. I'm baiting from three emails, so it splits up my characters into less of jumble...kinda. Apparently, I'm overly addicted and swimming in lads. *shrugs*

To whom did you lose your virginity?: MISS FATY -Mbote "Hello" Newman
What are you talking about, are we babies. -Patrick Tarawally
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3-4 is about the most before it gets too time consuming.
st.piran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the replies!! Very Happy
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like My Mentor, I have 4-5 mugus that I bait from 4 characters. When I think they are ready to twig, I bait them from another address. It's funny, because you can see a little progression as they get snappier, and less patient. Hell, I don't even try for trophies anymore. I like giving them grief.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fwiw, I run 7 email addies so will happily bait up to 7 lads. I sometimes double or triple bait for extra lad pain. I currently have 2 lads who have been on hook now for over 3 months Very Happy

Remember, it's all about quality, rather than quantity Wink

7/9

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Highly variable - as of now I have 11, but four are looking like early finishers, and a couple more are in the final phase.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to keep it at 3 or 4 as it becomes too time consuming for me otherwise. I rarely bait the same lad from more then 1 account but I like to introduce other characters into the baits. One of my favourite characters at the moment was left �250,000 when his grandad died and, as he is not yet 16, the money is held in trust with his lawyer. That allows me to have them fill out all sorts of forms before the lawyer can authorise the money to be released. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic