SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mind reading lad!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote to the safe-mail account provided to me by my lovely beautiful Jeniffer a very stupid email:

Quote:
Dear Dr. Konan,

I was asked by Jeniffer to contact you about her father's money and offer my account for her.

Sincerely,
(my baiting name).
PS, are you related to Konan the Barbarien?

I thought the lad will write back asking me for Jeniffer's surname, or her fathers name or something. No, it seems he is a mind reading and knew exactly what it is all about. Amazing!

His reply in blue "comic san serif" font:

Quote:
From The Desk Of:
Dr.Jerry Konan,
International Remittance director
Central Standard Trust Bank Plc, Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.

To The Kind Attention Of; (my baiting name),

Dear Sir,
This mail confirms receipt of your letter to us requesting for release and transfer of the fund inherited by Miss Jennifer Salif into your bank account as the appointed guardian.

Please be informed that Miss Jennifer Salif had already written us requesting for the release of her fund to you as her foreign guardian and partner.

Based on this, your letter has been forwarded to our executive board of directors for immediate meeting during which your request may be approved. At the end of the meeting and if your request is approved, we shall get back with you through our official transfer notification instructing you on what to do that will enable us complete the process and release the fund into your bank account.

Thanking you for your understanding and cooperation.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Jerry Konan-Director.

I guess I should wait till he writes again. I'd say this font looks really funny. Can't imagen a person in such a respected position to use such font (and in light blue).

Last edited by nalei on Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
spot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be very careful with this Lad nalei

Only very smart Lads know how to work the auto-rely function Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic