SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad's son dies....but the bait goes on.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Long story short...

I told Lad I was going to Benin to meet him to close the deal.
I mailed him just minutes before the flight that I had arranged a special "foreign investor" visa which gave me 24 hour police/military protection.
Of course the Lad left tons of e-mails/voicemails not to do that.
I didn't get any of the messages.

Obviously my Lad would NOT show up to meet me knowing I had all that protection.

I mailed my Lad and slapped him for not showing up.
I went to the Central Bank and asked for the funds without the Lad.
The Central Bank official had no idea what I was talking about.
However, that bank official had a fund of $14.3 million that had to be used for charitable work within West Africa. I secured the $14.3 million with a $25,000 bribe.
I sent the Lad the proof that this "other" bank official had received the bribe via his personal bank account at Ecobank.

Well my Lad's son passed away but he still found time to give me the business....

Quote:
Hi Hanna,

Look why you have not heard from me since was that my son died in fatal motor accident yesterday.
I have jst finished the burial today. It has not been easy for me.

Who told you to make payment to Ecobank? You have just taken a selfish interest which you must have to regret at last. My hands are not there and i have nothing to do with such payment to an unknown bank to me.

I told you since on what to do but you never wanted to listen to me.

Thank God the fund $14.3M is still intact with the CENTRAL BANK DOWN HERE.

So you can go to hell with Mrs. Aisha Khalib as you think i am foolish for all that i told you.

After your payment to ECOBANK , how far? have you seen the fund. I am in maximum control over the fund $14.3M OK.

I am looking for a reliable hand that will help me claim what God has kept for me, not like somebody like you.

Now you have not seen the fund and you foolishly went and make the payment to whom i don't know and to whom CENTRAL BANK NEVER RECOGNISED.

I repeat go to hell for you will never claim the fund untill you recall whatever you paid to ECOBANK AND KEEP TO MY INSTRUCTIONS.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
... I have jst finished the burial today ...

... So I ran directly from the graveyard to the nearest internet-caf�.

Yeah sure!

Tell him you're happy that he doesn't let such unimportant and bothersome details like the death of his son hinder the speedy conclusion of the transaction. Laughing
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really enjoyed how is dead kid got 2 lines of attention BUT my bribe to the "other" Central Bank official got lots of attention... Laughing

I told the Lad my Ministry already received $2 million of the $14.3 million.
I told him that he should start preparing his USA visa application to collect his share.

Unfortunately, his share won't arrive. Only my Ministry's 40% share will arrive.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lad is in frenzy mode....
On top of 11 voicemails here are 3 of the e-mails arriving every 10 minutes...

Our Ministry has confirmed receiving $2 million of a DIFFERENT $15 million fund.

Quote:
Look i have to find out what is going on, this is because i wondered why you should go on and claim $2million dollars without my consent,
I don't like the way you are following this transaction without my approval. Do onto people as you would like others do onto you ok.
You knows my condition down here that i am living in penulry with my family. This transaction is a transaction of my life, now you want to cut me off the transaction upon all that i did to make this a reality. Where do you want me to get money to take care of my family especially now that i lost my child. Is unfair. i mean is unfair.
Look discuss with the ministry right now for you to send my own share of the $2million dollars. you knows my share there. you knows my percentage over it. Oh my God, why HANNA ans the ministry should treat me with negligence. Is it because i am a poor man?
Well i am waiting for my own share of the $2million dollars right away.
Let me know your discussion with the ministry before i will send you information on how to make the payment to me either through the western union or i would be able to get a domicilliary account for you to send mine without delay or else consider yourself of killing Ibrahim suleiman. I am damn serious with this ok. I wondered why you should treat me like this.
Look what wrong have i done to you neither to the ministry? Answer this.
YOU NEGLECTED ME SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD WHY THIS TO ME. I TRUSTED YOU BUT YOU BETRAYED ME HAANA. IS UNFAIR. JUST MELODY MY HEART BY ENSURING MY SHARE OF THE $2MILLION DOLLARS IS SENT TO ME DOWN HERE. I USE GOD OF HEAVEN TO PLEAD YOU OVER THIS MATTER.

Ibrahim suleiman

10 minutes later...

Quote:
Yes what you said about my health and the death of my son is true.
I am very much confused because what befall on me was indeed a heavy blow on me , couple with what you did by neglecting me to claim our fund without my consent.
I mean i am a human being, i have to be worried and touched.
Just get ready to send my share of the $2million dollars to me without delay. That is the only good thing you will do for me to put back senses and life to me.
I cares for your concern over what happened to me.

Ibrahim suleiman.

10 minutes later...

Quote:
Please why i am so much worried was that you knows my condition down here.
Where do you want me to start with? is it about the whole bill waiting for me in the hospital.
is it the charges over the death of my son, whom i sent to the hospital and died on my hands. where do you want me to start?
Please i need my own share of the $2million dollars right away put back life in me.

ibrahim suleiman..

I have my bait account for this Lad on auto-response sending out the following reply....

Quote:
Dear Mr. Ibrahim Suleiman,

Please stop this begging. It is below your noble character.
We did not neglect you.
We did NOT need your permission.

You refused to go with Mr. Loveard to meet with the Central Bank.
If you had gone with Mr. Loveard, you would have been part of the transaction.
As it stands, your fund is probably still available at the Central Bank.
We don't think that the fund we claimed was YOUR fund.

You should visit with Mrs. Aisha Khalib Abu at the Central Bank. Have your contact at the Central Bank set up a meeting with her. Perhaps you can claim the entire $14.3 million for yourself.

We are extremely happy with the outcome of Mr. Loveard's work and we are busy planning goodwill projects within West Africa.

As a goodwill gesture we have set up the Ibrahim Suleiman Foundation. That foundation will be utilizing $1 million of the $2 million for frest water treatment in villages in Benin. Your name will be famous in every village as a goodwill ambassador.

Please give me your late son's name. We will be happy to create a foundation in his name in order to make his life after death worthwhile.

Now please console your family. You are needed at home right now.

Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Now please console your family. You are needed at home right now."

That line alone is going to absolutely kill him. Fantastic job!

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no icon for Extreme Lad Frustration. If there was one, yours would be gold for that bait. It was hilarious!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
There is no icon for Extreme Lad Frustration.

You could always hijack this:
banghead

Very Happy

Nice work Asiaguy - your lads head must be spinning in pure frustration Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I meant in the way that Safari hats and arrest badges are awarded - driving a Lad to the brink like that is worth a "medal" IMO.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks...
I decided that I wanted to have the millions and offer it back to the Lad.
He honestly believes that my Ministry obtained a special good deeds fund from the Central Bank of West African States.
I prepared a nice local newspaper story announcing the Ministries success in obtaining the funds for goodwill projects in West Africa.

He left 22 voicemails in the past 24 hours...all start with TOP URGENT, YOU MUST CALL ME NOW! I may have to file a restraining order against this Lad.

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lad is in a complete spin....

He left another 10 whiny, crying voicemails and sent tons more mail.
This is my favourite mail.

My Lad checked with the Central Bank of West African States and discovered that the fund we claimed WAS HIS FUND but he made a mistake by identifying the fund as a "contract overpayment." Shocked

Quote:
Dear ,

why this to me. so does it mean the ministry will not send me ny money for me use and take good care of my remaining family? please i will not stop pleading as i am desperately in need of assistance from the ministry. Crying or Very sad
Kindly contact the ministry's board right away and discuss with them on my behalf. What i find out was that the fund the cnetral bank transferred was that of mine that i made a mistake in my proposal calling it an over invoiced fund and the figure therein ok.
Shocked
If i am not right this couldn't have happened, if i didnot contact on behalf of the ministry this couldn;t have happened. it beacuse of me that you have this fund. You couldnto know the bank without my help.
My sons name is Mohammed Ibrahim. In his name you must honor send my share to me now. I want you to answer my phone call to you. I will call every 10 mintues until we speek OK. Answer my phone and we can talk about the payment details for my share OK.

regards,

Ibrahim suleiman.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Asiaguy, I want to be able to read this whole meltdown, and hear his voicemails. This belongs in the main listing up there with Shiver's baits.

I presume that your contacts will inform you that he is mistaken about the account being his, and you will tell him, in the nicest possible way?

Sand Timer x 7
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This bait is nowhere near the level of the shiver stuff. I am sure that someone else has simply gone behind the Lad's back and claimed a different million dollar fund and rubbed it in the Lads face and asshole... Laughing

I have mailed my Lad.
I refuse to speak to him... Laughing
I like listening to the voicemails. I don't know how to get them from my (free incoming call) mobile SIM card to the PC for multi-person listening. Crying or Very sad

I sent him this...

Quote:
Dear Ibrahim Suleiman,

I am very surprised that you continue to maintain that this is the same fund. Also I am very surprised that you are ignoring your family after the untimely death of your son. Your family is far more important at this stage. I have already told you we will reward you for the introduction to the bank once the whole amount arrives.

In the mean time, this is what I will do for you.

Please provide the documentation which illustrates that you made a mistake when you first propositioned our Ministry. Please provide a revised document from the Central Bank of West African States which applies to our Goodwill Fund for West African States.
That way I can take up your cause at the next Ministry Board Meeting.
I am sure that Mr. Keith Loveard, our head fundraiser will also take your side of the story. He would not have discovered this fund if not for your help.

The next Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking is scheduled for February 22nd. Hopefully you can provide the revised documentation before that date.

Carl_Wartooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing
Quote:
The next Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking (MUGU)

That is classic!! awesome, I've been laughing out loud here at work, getting funny looks from my boss! clapping clapping Thumbs up Thumbs up

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Agreed! I salute you, asiaguy!

I hope that when all is said and done, that it's published.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OK...I will throw it up on the "publish your work" section.
It will take a while to organize it. There a tons of characters and lots of twists and turns.
It is rather long. It began in late November.
So far this Lad has surrendered a bank account in Canada, a bank account in the UK, delivered up at least 10 well created documents, filled out a US Visa application, whined that our Ministry was trying to get him arrested...etc, etc, etc.

I've shut down a bogus bank website, reported a scammer in Canada as well as reported both bank accounts.

My character is always very polite but slaps my Lads ass off when absolutely necessary.

The most fun was turning this arrogant prick into a whiny little child. He signed off every e-mail with "SUCCESS IS OURS!" His whiny crying e-mails still have that signature which I find very funny.

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm guessing that asking for some Weekend at Bernie's-style photos with the corpse would end the bait.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

asiaguy wrote:
I like listening to the voicemails. I don't know how to get them from my (free incoming call) mobile SIM card to the PC for multi-person listening. Crying or Very sad

If everything else fails you can try pressing your PC's microphone against your phone's speaker and record the stuff but I don't know what the quality will be.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad sent mail...begging me to call an emergency board of directors meeting with the Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking . He told me that the board must reward him immediately.

The board of directors just passed the following resolution and gave me the honour of sending the good news to the Lad...

Quote:
Dear Mr. Ibrahim Suleiman,

I have some very good news for you.
Your request for a reward was granted.
The Ministry Utilitarian Goodwill Undertaking has officially approved the Mohammed Ibrahim Memorial Fund.
This means that your son will have his life memorialized with 2 fresh water treatment projects.
The first project will take place in Cote d'Ivore. $1 million of the total $2 million will be spent making sure that 3 villages have fresh, clean drinking water.
The second project will take place in Nigeria. The second million will be spent making sure that 5 villages have fresh clean drinking water for the rest of their lives.

All this will happen in your sons name. This is the best way to thank you for your efforts and make sure that your sons short time on this earth is rewarded. It is the least we can do for you right now.

Please tell your family. I am sure they will be very pleased.

Well that eats up the $2 million leaving nothing, nada, zero, zip cash for my Lad.
I am sure he will be very pleased.

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Asiaguy - Surely you could dummy up a fake newspaper article about the $2 million dollar grant, and what it would mean for the people of the Ivory Coast. . . .I am sure your Mugu would love to see the money being put to good use.

Better yet, dummy up a fake newspaper article that funds intended for the Mohammad Ibrahim Memorial Freshwater treatment plants have been embezzled by a scammer in the Ivory Coast. . .

Bruin
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Bruin....thanks for the suggestions.

My Lad wants money bad.
Our Ministry will be nearby (a country or 2 away) and we will be spending (what he believes) HIS MONEY!!!

Our corrupt project director in Nigeria (Frank Senbeens) is going to hear about us ripping off the Lad. He's going to contact the Lad and feel sorry him.
Out of YW's playbook he is going to skim some money off the top of the project and offer it up to the Lad. The Lad will have to come to the project site and collect it.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trust me - we will be watching with interest -

happy crowd

and wishing you the very best results.

clapping

Sand Timer x 7
Shazbot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

asiaguy, I am of the opinion that getting a lad believing in an incredible plot is every bit as good as a big-time trophy. Serously, it sounds like your scammer is well on the road to insanity.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic