SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

hi only new here and ned some help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
littleaussie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there anything wrong with this passport pic or the passport it self and other pics. As they are from girl in Benin Republic who i have been chatting to for along time (6months) She as never asked for money "as yet" we have had telephone conversations and we speak to each other 4-5 times a week Although i have never been asked for money i get this feeling im being prepared for the feast. I have 3 times hinted that she was trying to scam me but her responce was, it not your money i want but you ? i will attach a copy of the email she sent to me after i accuse her of scamming me
ok thank for all your help
littleaussie

Hello My dear xxx
are you doing today ?hope you are doing very great and fine for me i really do miss you and i hope you do miss me too.honey i got your mail and i was really touched and felt bad and cry because now i know where the problem lies.am so disapointed at you for what you did say because all my life i know God has blessed me with the greatest gift by bringing you into my life.i have been telling you this XXX.....I LOVE YOU NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU HAVE? BUT BECAUSE OF THE REAL GLEN YOU ARE AND THAT THE PERSON YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU HAVE SHOWN ME WHAT TRUE LOVE IS ALLBOUT?I AM NOT AFTER YOUR LOOK BUT THE REAL YOU SO WHY THINK SUCH OF ME ,all i want is everlasting happiness and i know all this lies there with you because i know you love me beyond what words can express and i do love you too in return.You are the love of my life,We have been so close, yet so far apart. No matter where my life takes me, my heart is set on you. Like a blossom growing our friendship gets stronger everyday and am feeling safe and closer makes a part of me happier than the other. All the laughs we have had together have become a part of my life and you will always remain in my heart forever.i am writting this letter for you to keep, and when you need a reminder of how i feel and how much you mean to me,i have said it before and will say it again, words cannot express how you make me feel. I make this promise to you my darling xxx to love you the way that you love me,and be rest assured that nothing can break or seprate us. I now look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than i did yesterday, and i will love you more tomorrow than i do today With all my heart.
yours in heart,
Jenny

XXX'd name info and removed uberlong, unneeded line. TS

Last edited by littleaussie on Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. You need to xxx out your name in that email from her and prepare yourself for the fact she could well be a he. She will probably suggest you pay for her to visit you and will also need money for visa, passport, etc. Post the pics but edit with FAKE written on them.

If you post her email address here someone else will bait her and see if she responds.

If she has a lot of personal information about you I suggest you cease all communication until we have established whether she's a scammer or not, but my bet is 99% she is.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\

Last edited by Gnasher on Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
somejerk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a scammer to me, but 6 months is a long time to go without asking for money...

Give me her email address and I'll let you know in 24-48 hours.
littleaussie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

somejerk wrote:
Sounds like a scammer to me, but 6 months is a long time to go without asking for money...

Give me her email address and I'll let you know in 24-48 hours.
Quote:
hey thanks for the quick reply her email address is [email protected]
ok thanks again
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious why someone who hasn't given any indication of being a scammer for six months is being targeted?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Because the OP suspects she might be a scammer and asked for advice, or I assume that's what he wants to know?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Hey TS, you'd be surprised.

I'm not saying that your cautionary question isn't valid, but I've had a few Russians on the hook for about as long before they've asked for money. In fact, if member "Perryscope" would ever resurface...he could back me on this one......we both double teamed a Vlad at the same time, got the exact same scripts, pics, etc.... for about 5 months before money ever came up.

I gave the same Vlad another run from a diff. account alltogether and money came up after about 2 weeks. It may depend on how much they're raking in at the moment.

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okie doke.
Thank you Gnasher and VD Very Happy

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ No problem TS Smile

@littleaussie- Could you post the headers of an email you've received from her? (Edit out your email addy before posting) This way we can get an idea of where he/she is really from and perhaps if they're using any programs etc.....

Mortar x5
littleaussie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vanndickey wrote:
^^ No problem TS Smile

@littleaussie- Could you post the headers of an email you've received from her? (Edit out your email addy before posting) This way we can get an idea of where he/she is really from and perhaps if they're using any programs etc.....

HEY Vanndickery here is
id <20061117101926.SKUL11380.imta09sl.mx.bigpond.com@web35803.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
for <[email protected]>; Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:19:26 +0000
Received: (qmail 38170 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Nov 2006 10:19:24 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [72.3.137.84] by web35803.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 17 Nov 2006 02:19:24 PST
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 02:19:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: you are the love of my love XXXX
To: XXXX <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <000601c70960$543f1840$745d8690@your8abc512da0>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1437414735-1163758764=:37627"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-NAS-BWL: Found match for '[email protected]' on the allowed list (100 addresses, 0 domains)
X-NAS-Classification: 0
X-NAS-MessageID: 875
X-NAS-Validation: {C45F583D-AD87-40C8-9AE1-93143E782A5A}
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice letter. Does any of this page look familiar to you, Aussie?
CLICKY
[Edit]- Or THIS?

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star

Last edited by SlayerFaith on Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The IP is for the UK

Google gives some interesting hits on that IP:
http://www.scamdex.com/NSX/S/NSX21May20062254510700.html

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I got the same info Confused Dammitt, its already 12:30am here and I gotta get some sleep.... I will do some more digging tomorrow. I will say this much littleaussie...something isn't quite right with the person you're talking to.

Mortar x5
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a nice chunk here http://tinyurl.com/y8pl8l as well

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ littleaussie - can you post the pics and docs she sent you. She may well be a familiar face around here. Don't forget to write FAKE over them. So far it seems your suspicions are correct. I'm sorry if she really had you there, but it's better to find out now than down the track when she's bled you dry AND broken your heart.

somejerk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from her:
Quote:
Helloo,sorry who are you??i dont know you can you please identify yourself????

So...I don't know...
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The name alone would send me running, classic lad double forename

pony pony Mortar x18
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

somejerk wrote:
I got this from her:
Quote:
Helloo,sorry who are you??i dont know you can you please identify yourself????

So...I don't know...

Sometimes romance lads will only scam one person at a time so it is impossible to check someones validity this way.
somejerk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I guess so...

I don't know if I'm looking at the right IPs in the header, but one IP was from either the UK or South Africa, and one said California. ?
somejerk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hELLO THERE,THANKS FOR THE OFFER BUT SORRY AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR CHATT BECASUE I KNOW YOU NOT AND PLEASE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU STOP CONTACTING ME
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic