SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

1337-speak confuses lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Al Coholic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a real quickie I tried just for a lark. It didn't take long for the lad to figure I was more trouble than I was worth, but maybe someone will be inspired by this to find a more tolerant lad. This one, oddly enough, was using a cable modem in Amsterdam, even though he claimed to be in Ghana.

Quote:
Date: 10-Sep-2006 00:25
Subject: From Jeanny Kaho

Greetings,

Please may I use this medium to introduce myself to you? I am a
Sierra-Leonean nationality, my name is Manpo Kaho the son of Late Prof. Joseph Ibrahim Kaho, my father has a Diamond and Mining Corporation in Sierra-Leone before the war finally broke out.
[edit for brevity]

Quote:
Subject: Re; From Jeanny Kaho
To: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 03:37:46 GMT

i am 1ntarested in youre transaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 CAN YOU S3ND MORE DETAILS??????????????

\|R|-|

Quote:
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:26:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thanks!!!!
To: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

I got your contact in my search for a trustworthy foreigner that will assist me in my present predicament, as I don't even know whom to trust so I allowed the spirit of God to lead me.
[Edited for brevity, on script]

Quote:
Subject: RE: Thanks!!!!
To: "k_manpo manpo" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 02:04:06 GMT

jeannny. kook, i would be interseted in helping yopou financia7ly,, ThEIR IS A RATIO DONTR IPE NE OFF!!! 1 ESE WE COUKD BOTH PROFDiT FROM THIS TRANSACTI0N ~~~~~~~ p7eez sendm roe infromatrion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~

Quote:
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:51:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: J Random Hacker <[email protected]>

Dear Mr.Hacker,

Thanks for your email,am trying to understand what you meant in the mail that you sent but i can not get it,but if what i taught is what you meant then i can guess that you are trying to say that you don't agree with the percentage that i we offer you.
That's exactly the opposite of what I said. Oh, well.

I would appreciate it if you can make a make a suggestion as to the percentage that you will want then i can discuss it with my brother and our family attorney,hence you are required to send to me your personal information so that our family attorney can draft and agreements with us.I appreciate all your effort for far i believe this is the binging of many good thing to come.

I will need to know information about you like your nationality,address,full name,phone and fax number.

Thanks for your co-operation

Best regards
Jeanny Kaho

Quote:
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 01:41:53 GMT

/\/\s kook,

i thInk y0u misundarstood me, i'm hapy With ur 70%%-25% split~ i'm srory fro a|\|yy jmisunderstandiing..

H3RE SI THE REQUESTED INGO:
NATI0Na7ITY: USA
ASDDR3SS: 3137 LEET STReET, SEATtlE, WA 98109 USA
N4M3: JOHN RANDOM HACKER
PHONE:(2O6) 984-xxxx
FAX:(206) 984-xxxx

\|R|-|

Quote:
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 02:17:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AGREEMENT
To: J Random Hacker <[email protected]>

Dear Mr.John,

Thanks for your mail,am very happy and glad that you are willing to help me out of my predicament i believe that you are truly God sent.

I have contacted our family attorney here in Ghana hence he decide to draft this agreement between us before we proceed further.I was very touch by your honesty and sincerity in helping us out of our predicament.

You are to sign the agreement and send it back to me so that i will return it back to the attorney for his perusal,i have trust in you even though we have not met yet but we shall met very soon,My brother send her regard to you and your family.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards

Jeanny Kaho.

Quote:
Subject: RE: AGREEMENT
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:34:11 GMT

I GOT UR E-MJAI; AND AND ATTCAHMENT ursign3d docmu3nt is attached fro ur laywart opersue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~ i 4m curioouz about your brotehr == dId she ahve A seX0r chj4nge oppreatIon!??!??!?!??!? d1d iy wrok?!???!?!??!? didi t hurt!?!??!?!?!???!?!? plee zte7l mew more!!!!!!~~~~~

Quote:
Subject: RE: AGREEMENT
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:04:10 GMT

wtf ovar?!????!?!?!? lolololo~~~~~~~ I SENT U ETH DOCUMENTS YOU REQUESTED THREE DAY S4GO, AND U AHVENT WRRITETN bAX0R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~ R r ypOu stupid r0 what??????????????????? shI totr get off teh fuX0ring pot!!!!!!!!!!111~~

It's been a week without a response. Oh, well.

this is not the way to walk job.we must be in control and not the mugu once a client tell you what to do he is no longer a client.afterall all we are after is big money and not small peanut that will not even take two day to finish. - Eno Williams
FPoops
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting him too as manpo. He's no fun and I think he's about to flake on me.

FUCK YOUR ASS WITH THE DEM GAMES THAT YOU PLAYING TOO SHIT!!! WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT GAMES DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CALL GAMES ITS WHAT YOU ARE DOING CALL GAMES AND DONT WANT TO READ FROM YOU KNOW MORE FUCK YOUR ASS PIG - George

"You got me, very tight, right by the balls." - D1no

" I have been injected out my house since three weeks ago" - Casm1r
Left Hand Luke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

there is a generator for this, if you wanna

http://gonzo.uni-weimar.de/~schulz3/leetgenApplet/LeetGenApplet.html
CaptainBasura
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Al Coholic - loved the last mail you sent. ROFL. Laughing

...so now i was like looking for who to say the true before i can step into any fucking relationship. Shocked Francisca Jennifer Badou
YOU ARE A FOOL AND MUST BE A FOOL FOREVER. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING $350. Paker Lee.
...after all there is nothing I will gain in this that more than the insult i recieved from you. Mark Youmans
What are you doing? You make made me look stupid at Western Union Office here, why? poor old George

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to get a golden glow]</a>
Martin McFly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another tool for h4X0r translation : the dialectizer at http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/. it knows other interresting dialects such as moron or redneck lingo Smile

its also good for a laugh. it can dialectize plain text, or act as a translation proxy to browse any site.
Dan5id
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Martin. Great tool!

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very interesting! i would never have thought of doing somthing like this.

I couldn't get over his name - manpo. To my feeble mind it could easily have been misread as manpoo! Maybe you should start referring to him as that if he ever gets back to you.

Then you could gradually progress through all sorts of terms used to identify excreta, and use them as pet names for your mugu.

Shpadoinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

L33t is what these guys get for trying to scam teenagers Razz

To whom did you lose your virginity?: MISS FATY -Mbote "Hello" Newman
What are you talking about, are we babies. -Patrick Tarawally
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great stuff, really plays off their limited grasp of English. It's probably going to be hard to find one who'll put up with this for very long though. Maybe if you mentioned a 6-digit amount of money in your first reply?

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(I hope my response here is not considered necro'ing since this thread is still on the first page with responses quite a bit of time apart)

I never would have thought of using l33t h4c|<3R type speak in a bait, and while it was short, very creative IMO. My ONLY concern in mind on that one would be the fact we never want to educate the lads, plus too many l337 baits, and I think they'd catch on that the person they're talking to is a w4$t1ng the1r t1m3. Nonetheless, A+ for creativity Very Happy
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great address - "ASDDR3SS: 3137 LEET STReET"

Too funny!

Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic