SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first insult(s) for 2007 Updated: 07/01 Language Warning

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm overcome with joy Laughing It was a response to a random insult....So I thought I'd share it with you Very Happy

IP resolved to Ghana.

Quote:
MONKEY,

INFACT I HAVE NOTHING TO TELL YOU RIGHT NOE BECAUSE, IF YOU HAVE THINKINGS, MAYBE BY NOW YOU MUST HAVE HAD THAT YOUR FAMILY MENBERS ARE INVOLVED INTO A FIRE DISASTER IN ABULE EGBA WHERE YOU CAN ONLY RENT HOUSE YOU BASTARD LIZARD WITH ANY FLESH OKOKO BOY MONKEY GO TO LONDON. IS THAT YOUR BUS STOP?. I WILL SHOW YOU A LITLLE THING AGAIN SO THAT YOU WILL REMEMBER IT WHEN YOUR WRATH SHALL COMMENCE. CAN YOU LOOK AT YOU BACK GROUND AND KNOW THAT, THIS MAN YOUR COLLECTED HIS MONEY HAS ALREADY CURSED YOU FOREEVER AND THAT IS WHY YOUR LIFE HAS JUST BEND LIKE CRAYFISH THERE, WITHOUT FOOD FOR YOU, MONEY FLOWER CUTTER, COMEON DIE LET THEM BURN YOUR CORPSE THERE ANS USE TO FEED PIGS.

ANUMANU'' YOUR SHRINE VILLAGE, PLEASE COUNT HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT DIES EVERY YEAR EVEN IN YOUR FAMILY, INFACT YOUR FAMILY WILL PERISH WITHIN THE NEXT 14 DAYS . BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME. READ NEWS MONKEY. WE HAVE HANGED YOU SENIOR FRATE MEMBER SADDAM, SO REMAINING YOU TERRORIST IN LONDON, QUEEN'S MEN WILL SOON PICK YOU UP AT THE STREET, BASTARD SOUL CHIEFING IN SHOPS THERE AND PICK POCKETING PEOPLE IN THE MARKET PLACES I EXPOSE YOU TO DEATH. MONKEY YOUR PICK POCKET IN LAGOS DO NOT LEAD YOU TO ANY WHERE, YOU THINK YOU HIDE OF OUT THE WRATH, I WILL CURSE EARTHQUAKE TO CLAIM YOU THERE IN THE NEXT 14 DAYS MONKEY LONDON, CONDUCT YOU ARE JUST THERE TO WASH DEATH BODY LIKE YOU AND LEAK THOSE COMMON COMMON ASHOWA, NOT EVEN BETTER ASHAWO, OKOKO ASHOWA THEM. YOU LEAK THEIR TO TO FOR YOU TO SEE MONEY TO EAT, EWU. ACHOHOL HAS RULED YOUR FAMILY AND EVEN THOSE YOUR KINDRED INFACT ARE WAITING FOR YOU BURIAL SOON.

BEYOND DOUGHT MONKEY LONDON, YOU MUST FALL AND DIE.

WITCHES OPERATING IN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAS BEEN SET TO HOLY GHOST FIRE, YOU ARE ALREADY LIVING DEATH, EFCC WILL SOON KNOCK AT THAT ULO EWU, WHICH ALWAYS HIDE THER , CAN YOU PAY FOR HOUSE RENT MUGU. GO TO SCHOLL WHO HELP YOU TO WRITE THIS LITTLE THINGS, GRATUATE WITHOUT WORK, YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CURSED FOR EVER, SATAN RULING ALL YOUR GENERATION IN THE VILLAGE. BLACK MONKEY IN LONDONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

BAITER NAME REMOVED
. SEE ALL THE NAMES YOU ARE USING FOR THIS YOU LOCAL 419 WILL SOON BACKFIRE, IN JESUS NAMES AND THEY MUST YOU PICK UP.

7/9

Last edited by Seven of Nine on Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear oh dear, he does seem a tad upset about something. Whatever have you done to get the poor lad in such a state?

I think you should take the threats seriously and get a payment sent off to him within the next 14 days before you and your family all disappear in a puff of smoke.

Either that or damn him to hell

Nice insult Very Happy

Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seven of Nine's Lad wrote:
BASTARD LIZARD.

I'm calling Leccy, I think that's a cool title for you! Laughing

pony <---- hee hee
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he just had a bad day at the office. His wife thinks he's a grouch sometimes but he's good to his mum and that's all that matters!
That sure is some insult. Raving but GOOD.
Nice one 7/9 Shocked

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's venemous Laughing, what axactly did you say to him Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ I was not feeling particularly poetic last Friday so tubthumper's gem was edited slightly and recycled Twisted Evil

7/9

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I can see why he might be a bit pissed at you then Laughing Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to wish him a happy new year!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Alcathiax
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seven of Nine's Lad wrote:

ANUMANU'' YOUR SHRINE VILLAGE, PLEASE COUNT HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT DIES EVERY YEAR EVEN IN YOUR FAMILY, INFACT YOUR FAMILY WILL PERISH WITHIN THE NEXT 14 DAYS . BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME. READ NEWS MONKEY. WE HAVE HANGED YOU SENIOR FRATE MEMBER SADDAM

SEE ALL THE NAMES YOU ARE USING FOR THIS YOU LOCAL 419 WILL SOON BACKFIRE, IN JESUS NAMES ...

So, basically your lad has two predictions for the new year:

1. He's gonna hang you like "his people" hung صدام حسين, and ....
2. Shiver's book is bound to flounder this next year.

Time to slap him for his errant thinking. Wink

"If it 'aint Boeing, I ain't going!"

"A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns." - Mario Puzo. Obviously, Mario hasn't seen the Yahoo Yahoo Bois (tm) yet! Very Happy
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad's name has been added to the ever-growing list of damned.

A couple more insults were sent recently, should I post his email addy for all and sundry to send their "greetings" to?

7/9

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Twisted Evil Do you think that would be wise? Twisted Evil

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ A search of all forums for posts containing "elmail_express" *might* yield a result Wink Although I found his addy in the now defunct MuguMail Sad

7/9

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him he has used the Lord's name in vain twice and will be buggered in hell forever for this.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dart
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BEYOND DOUGHT MONKEY LONDON, YOU MUST FALL AND DIE.

Wasn't that the title of book number 24 in the Dought Monkey London series?

Available only in paperback, sadly.

I'm not so much a vampire as a mosquito.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a nice way to start the year.

A most wonderful insult, please make sure you slap him hard

and yes I have picked up some of my best baits from the mugu mail.
All my trophies came from there

Happy new year

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest insult was from another lad:

Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU MY GUY. NA YOUR MAMA STINKIN TOTO THUNDERBOLT GO FIREPIECES. YOUR MAMA WEY EVERYBODY DEY FUCK. EVEN YOU AND YOUR PAPA DEY FIGHT TO FUCK YOUR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO. WHAT A SHAME TO YOUR FAMILY OF ROTTEN TOTO WOMEN.

NMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............................

He's such a sentimental lad.

EDIT: The insult sent to this lad was an original.

7/9

Last edited by Seven of Nine on Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your first lad seemed to have a bit of a thing for Monkeys and London Laughing

Nice rant though: always start as you mean to go on Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MONKEY YOUR PICK POCKET IN LAGOS DO NOT LEAD YOU TO ANY WHERE, YOU THINK YOU HIDE OF OUT THE WRATH, I WILL CURSE EARTHQUAKE TO CLAIM YOU THERE IN THE NEXT 14 DAYS MONKEY LONDON

An earthquake? In London? Laughing

.Please understand that am a very strict human being and whatever I do is born out of deep thinking.That I asked you to reconfirm your address does not mean I dont have it, ok.So dont think am stupid.
-Samual D@koru
Mark has agree to help us and send us the form to fill and we thank God we have fill the form he gave to us so all this kept me busy. (I should hope so!)
-Pastor Vict@r
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My "InsultaLad Campaign" continues....

Oh dear. I seem to have ruffled a lotto lad's feathers. He seems unhappy with my words of wisdom:

Quote:
Subject: I LOVE YOUR ABUSE SO MUCH

YOU THINK YOU ARE SMART?

PLEASE TRY AND READ THE BOOK "HOW EUROPEANS UNDER DEVELOPED AFRICA" YOU WILL SEE THAT YOUR FOOLISHNESS HAS MATURED,YOU THINK I WILL BE SHAKEN BY YOUR ABUSE....NO WAY...I AGREE THAT IM A BLACK MONKEY BUT WITH A DIFFERENCE,YOU ARE NOT GOD AND YOU DO COMMIT SIN TOO.I KNOW AM A SINNER BUT GUY LOOK I GAT TO SURVIVE.WE ARE THE OFFSPRING OF SLAVERY....WHAT THEY TOOK FROM US THOUSANDS OF YEARS IS WHAT WE ARE TAKING BACK FROM THEM.I LOVE YOUR ABUSE AND I NEED MORE OF IT

NWA GUY MUGU AT MAGA DOT COM

NB: My first outburst to this numpty did not cast a racial slur. It was a pure insult.

For friendly Email exchanges with a Lotto Lad, see my sigline...

I countered his response with something interesting and he was so nasty in return that I might just poop my pants.....

Quote:
Subject: Re: My Lottery Prize

EZI OFIA KA IBU....MAMA GI CHENA OMURU NWA MA NA OMAGHI NA EWU ATURU KA OMURU,U GAT NO CLEAR LANGUAGE..................I HAVE UR IP ADDRESS....AND I DEY COME FOR YOU....YOU GO SOON DIE.....ONWU GA HA EGBU GI ...CHERE M ANAM ABIA KA MAMMA GI LAA AMU EWU....NNE MURU GI GBA AKA NWA

NWA MMEFU KA IBU EZI OFIA

Ooooh, he seems to want me deaded..... Cool
I'm not so sure how nasty his response is though it's probably not very nice.
I can only hope he is not threatening to barbecue my neighbour's cat...
I'm wondering how he will find me given that my insults were delivered via Gmail's Webmail Interface.

And another salvo was fired, preparing for response.....

7/9

Tiewren
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@7/9: Laughing

A humble little barb to stoke his fire a bit more perhaps?

- "Thank you for planning to come for me, but really you do not have to. Are you going to come by yourself or will your goat help you? Honestly, I'm not so comfortable with your homosexual notes ...".

Given the over-inflated male egos of these guys, he will just love you.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ 7/9 It seems that you have developed the gift to insult the lads with your great finess. I will be asking you soon to share your talent for a reluctanct mugu that I have been baiting for months. Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tiewren, I edited your submission ever so slightly and ran it through the ladspeak translator:

Quote:
Original Text

Thank you for planning to come and kill me, but really, you do not have to. Are you going to come by yourself or will your goat help you? Honestly, I'm not so comfortable with your homosexual notes.

Please let me know when you will arrive so I can have freshly baked cookies and milk for you and pea straw for your goat.

Translated Text

THANK U FO PLANNIN FO KOM NA MURD MI ,BUT REALLY U NOR
GET FO,OK? BI U GOIN FO KOM BY UR SEF OR GO UR GOAT HEP
U? HONESTLY ,I NO BI SO COMFORTABLE WIT UR HOMOSEXUAL
NOTES. ABEG LET MAN PICKEN SABI WEN U GO LAND SO I CAN
GET FRESHLY BAKED COOKIES NA MILK FO U NA PEA STRAW FO
UR GOAT.

+1 MY K7 NUMBER FONE MAN PICKEN MUGU

I'll post his response (if any) but I don't think he wants to be my Email pal anymore Sad

7/9

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic